• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdo

Smash Rookie
I've seen this question asked so...

Survivor starts Thursday September 25th, 8:00 PM. Its a two hour season premier.

Ken is going to rock these people.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
im a huge survivor fan. so today i was looking at the cast and i came across his and started reading it. and when i read the ssbb part i was like... omg that name sounds familiar.. so i came here to make sure and i was like ooooo it is him.

ive seen almost every season of survivor and he seems like the type that will go far.. if he plays his cards right they wont have any reason to eliminate him. he just needs to allign with the right people. and he will be fine.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Thanks to MajorasMask999 for the comcast video link.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Never been a huge Survivor fan, nor will I probably watch it, but I'm anxious to hear the results.

Although I hope the people making Survivor know that the entirety of SmashBoards will be up in arms if Ken loses. :laugh:

Oh yeah, and...

Just thought that was interesting.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame his filming is already over. We might have been able to convince him to say SHOW ME YA MOVES on national television.

kr3wman

Smash Master
It's a shame his filming is already over. We might have been able to convince him to say SHOW ME YA MOVES on national television.
I'm sure he's plugged atleast one Smash expression so that as all of us as we are watching start saying 'DAYYUUUUM' for a whole minute.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Did they change it? Last time I rememebered watching this we didnt get a say in what happened.
Hopefully, because then I think Ken'll win for sure.

Also, I think more desperate than "SHOW ME YA MOVES" is "FALCON PAWNCH!" I would pay $20 to see him Falcon Pawnch someone on national TV. Seriously.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
wow, I really hope he makes it to the jury. Thx for posting this, otherwise, I wouldn't have known 'til the premiere. You saved me from leaving s**t stains on my couch...now they're on my computer chair.

Spinner

Smash Cadet
Hm. If this is in fact ture, I hope to see him crash and burn. I find it most enjoying watching people with high fame go down hard. And please, no "jealousy" bull ****. I'm not in the mood.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
First I was like: "Yeah, go Ken, woo!!" :D

Then he started about how all the smashers are probably jealous of him.

Then I was all: "......." =\

Spinner

Smash Cadet
Stop being jealous that you didn't get to be on TV to press some buttons.
Oh ha. This is what i'm talking about.

You should try reading my reply again. I said "people with high fame", not just Ken himself. Sides, He got his fame over a video game and winning so many tournament. Once I have looked at it more, I found nothing to be jealous of. And anyway, I'm not big on that television show.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Oh ha. This is what i'm talking about.

You should try reading my reply again. I said "people with high fame", not just Ken himself. Sides, He got his fame over a video game and winning so many tournament. Once I have looked at it more, I found nothing to be jealous of. And anyway, I'm not big on that television show.

Jealousy has truly overcome you, young grasshoppa'

Spinner

Smash Cadet
Jealousy has truly overcome you, young grasshoppa'
[sarcasm]OMG, you're right. I didn't know, until now, that I was a giant kiss *** to someone with overrated fame. Thank you, my good friend. =B[/sarcasm] Please. Gaming fame is gaming fame.

M.K

Level 55
Eh, well, I'm glad to see him mention Smash Bros.!
I mean, look at the alternative...he COULD have said:

"Video games? What are video games? Oh yeah, I gave my slave children a couple of Captain Falcon dolls just so they would pretend to have friends and stop nagging me for food. I mean, I fed them 3 weeks ago, and they haven't shut up. My 5 wives love me, not video games. I'm too cool for that."

But no, he had to get all mega-nerdy on us with his "I am a PRO....in....uh.... a game SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE! MINDGAMES1?!11oneexclamation!! YAY!"
But, god bless you Ken, do awesome.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Spinner, what PassWurD posted.

In other words, facepalm. To all of your posts.

Spinner

Smash Cadet
I couldn't agree more on the *facepalm*, for that is exactly what i'm doing. Anyway, this is getting off topic. I'm done with you.

Spinner out. :/

Spinner

Smash Cadet
Ignorance is funny sometimes. What do you gain exactly on attacking my view points on entertainment? Seriously. It will not change anything at all. This is getting off topic. So if my post are in need of being deleted, then a mod can do as they must.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Awesome. I don't watch Survivor...EVER...but I might actually watch this season to see what Ken can do. I just hope he's not the first one eliminated. That'd be a kick in the biz-alls to us Smashers...wouldn't it???

kr3wman

Smash Master
Awesome. I don't watch Survivor...EVER...but I might actually watch this season to see what Ken can do. I just hope he's not the first one eliminated. That'd be a kick in the biz-alls to us Smashers...wouldn't it???
It would only prove the show is rigged from the start.

Ken is too good to be eliminated at the start.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
bump

OMG KEN IS ON SURVIVOR LOL

^if ken doesnt survive till the merge ill be like this: :angry: and jeff said he likes ken so he probably stayed atleast until the merge -,- gg

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ignorance is funny sometimes. What do you gain exactly on attacking my view points on entertainment? Seriously. It will not change anything at all. This is getting off topic. So if my post are in need of being deleted, then a mod can do as they must.
I hate celebrities a lot, and like to watch them crash and burn just as much as you do.

But to put Ken in the same category as Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton is ridiculous. He's a video game star, and as someone on a forum for the game he's a master at you'd think you'd want to...you know, see him do well instead of coming in here to say "Lulz I wunt 2 c him fayl!"

If you think gaming fame is nothing, and the fact that he was a Melee champ doesn't mean he's deserving of the fame he's got, then why the hell are you on a video game forum? GTFO if you think gaming is undeserving of fame, it's just as much of a fame-worthy activity as sports (if not more). At least he's not extremely overpaid to hit a ball around.

Zujira

Smash Apprentice
Hm, I'm not a survivor fan but I'll probably watch it this season since he's on it.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I'll watch every now and then to see how he's doing. I'm not into Survivor. The amount of votes he's getting for people wanting to him to win was impressive. OVER 9,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom