• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
ken didn't win; trust me. it's already happened; he just can't talk about it.

i know this is off topic, but brawl is a ****ing disgrace; it makes me sick to my stomach. it's absolutely horrible.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
excellent... now I have NO reason to watchh survivor now. thank you very much. (no sarcasm) Like, you know when you watch something just to see this one thing and nothing more, and you end up watching more of it because for some reason you got interested? Well, you spoiled it for me.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Well seeing as how he hasn't showed up at tournaments or anyone who knows him hasn't talked and he hasn't been on the boards I'm going to assume he's still there.

I knew a dude from the last survivor, he was from dearborn, michigan. He almost won it but he was away for a while. Like he didn't come back home until like a week before the episode where he got booted aired.
These things take time to film and they don't do it hastely, they get everything ready then do it on a day by day basis.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Well seeing as how he hasn't showed up at tournaments or anyone who knows him hasn't talked and he hasn't been on the boards I'm going to assume he's still there.

I knew a dude from the last survivor, he was from dearborn, michigan. He almost won it but he was away for a while. Like he didn't come back home until like a week before the episode where he got booted aired.
These things take time to film and they don't do it hastely, they get everything ready then do it on a day by day basis.
You haven't heard about EVO2k8, have you?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Spoiler Alert: Ken wins everything! Every immunity idol and every challenge. He never loses.

But seriously, please make sure to watch and support Ken this season.

Arash

Smash Lord
from what i read, everyone went there and came back at the same time, so ken could have gotten any place from last to first

of course, to find out for sure we'd better watch;)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL...EV2k8O happened from August 8th to August 10th (in which he took 2nd for Brawl), so he could have won.

I hope Ken at least Ken combos one person in his course of the show. That would be pretty epic. :laugh:

Something tells me we'll get an a**load of popularity for this here at the boards (in the competitive scene) and with the smash bros. (competitive) scene in general. Watch the boards competitive smash scene get flooded with tons of new members and participants just from Survivor. Whether that's a good or a bad thing we'll have to see! :laugh:

Well considering I'm usually sorta into Survivor, I'm REALLY into it now! If Ken wins Survivor these boards will explode faster then all of 2005-2007 COMBINED!!! :laugh:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Seriously, it wasn't funny at all. That's not just me defending Ken, that's a loser trying to make fun of somebody and failing. That guy himself looked so geeky, it killed the whole effect.

Inraika-Zero

Smash Cadet
Ken on Survivor is AWESOME.. Totally Watching this season..
Btw, if you look on CBS's Youtube page and Search Survivor Gabon, Ken's video has about 1000 more then most peoples view wise. its crazy.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Ken on Survivor is AWESOME.. Totally Watching this season..
Btw, if you look on CBS's Youtube page and Search Survivor Gabon, Ken's video has about 1000 more then most peoples view wise. its crazy.
From CBS' Youtube page:

Currently, 10 other contestants:

Views: 794
Views: 1,019
Views: 1,035
Views: 798
Views: 674
Views: 1,197
Views: 922
Views: 721
Views: 602
Views: 1,726

Total: 9,468 views

Ken: 16,930 views

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Hehe, if this was 6 months ago I would have jumped at the opportunity to make an over 9000 joke.

So I don't think this has been answered yet: Is there a way to watch this online?

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I actually learned this fact while reading a debate about items...O_o;...

I guess Sakurai can think of this as free publicity (if he knows this) :).

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously, it wasn't funny at all. That's not just me defending Ken, that's a loser trying to make fun of somebody and failing. That guy himself looked so geeky, it killed the whole effect.
First of all - get a sense of humor

second - that's someone making fun of Ken being pretentious - Who says "If i was watching this, i would root for me" - WTF? I mean, honestly, Ken's actual interview is funny enough - The parody just cranked it to 11.

And don't you see that he dressed and acted that way, to make fun of Ken - do you actually think he looks and acts that way normally? haha!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
First of all - get a sense of humor

second - that's someone making fun of Ken being pretentious - Who says "If i was watching this, i would root for me" - WTF? I mean, honestly, Ken's actual interview is funny enough - The parody just cranked it to 11.

And don't you see that he dressed and acted that way, to make fun of Ken - do you actually think he looks and acts that way normally? haha!
I guess that guy hardly knows and RESPECTS who Ken is :ohwell:

kr3wman

Smash Master
When you are being parodied, you know you are number 1.

I mean, why parody number 2?

Psycho K

Smash Rookie
Yeah, this is still hard to believe. I never really cared for Survivor, but I may take a look at it now. If he wins, there will be lulz :colorful:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom