• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, a Smash champ on Survivor? That's awesome man. Good luck Ken, and keep on Smashing! :yoshi: Hey, I might even tune in to Survivor, just because he's on it. ;)

blu_7

Smash Rookie
Wow this sure is good news [still trying to digest the news].

wonder how he got on the series though.

Danteh

Smash Cadet
OMG WTF LOL @:

-The camera zooming to ken's hands playing an imaginary GC Pad.

-Ken saying "...yeah gotta trick people and blah blah and above all, MINDGAMEZZZ"

-Ken making a ken combo to the other tribe and spiking them to the water

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shhhhh, you're feeding the troll...
haha - would that be me?

Oh, and you do realize that Kenny (the one making fun of Ken) has met, and made fun of Ken to his face before.

Oh, and i did travel around the world with Ken for over 2 years - if you haven't heard of me, any "good" video of Melee was probably shot by me. Every MLG video too.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Oh, and i did travel around the world with Ken for over 2 years - if you haven't heard of me, any "good" video of Melee was probably shot by me. Every MLG video too.
ooh.. are you serious or just being sarcastic, if so, do you happen to have "any" vids?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

haha - would that be me?

Oh, and you do realize that Kenny (the one making fun of Ken) has met, and made fun of Ken to his face before.

wow you dissappeared and soon as ken is on this show you reappeared to talk about yourself and make fun of ken?

bach stop advertising yourself seriously , nobody cares about the videos you make,your friends make, or your presense. You didnt even travel around the world with Ken for two years so thats a huge lie. Ken went to mlg competitions to compete and you just happened to be there. Ill stop replying to you now because I know there are haters out there for my bro, and I am smart enough to not fuel the fire, Ken was right you are all jealous LOL. If you keep flaming some more it only proves it.

LOl you are such a joke. This is for you bach:

For those who are survivor fans: Ken makes his debut on the TV channel in the next 3 following weeks to talk about Africa.

DSM01

Smash Apprentice
I never would've believed it. Go Ken, I'm definitely watching Survivor now!

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
wow you dissappeared and soon as ken is on this show you reappeared to talk about yourself and make fun of ken?

bach stop advertising yourself seriously , nobody cares about the videos you make,your friends make, or your presense. You didnt even travel around the world with Ken for two years so thats a huge lie. Ken went to mlg competitions to compete and you just happened to be there. Ill stop replying to you now because I know there are haters out there for my bro, and I am smart enough to not fuel the fire, Ken was right you are all jealous LOL. If you keep flaming some more it only proves it.

LOl you are such a joke. This is for you bach:

For those who are survivor fans: Ken makes his debut on the TV channel in the next 3 following weeks to talk about Africa.
lolol. Let's not get angry with each other, shall we? There's really no need to flame him.
Nice picture btw.

Ok, thanks for that. Ken is awesome, and we are to follow him! :bee:

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I have a sad feeling the gaming community will be set back 15 years by the time this season over.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
so yea where the hell can I watch Survivor and when is it (and time would help)...

Puddin

Smash Lord
Lol this is gonna be great, he's gonna Ken Combo his way to victory. And then get owned by R.O.B.

Wait a minute what the hell does this have to do with Brawl? Should this not be in the Media Metropolis section or something?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
When the show hits the air, we'll sticky this thread and attempt to keep it updated each week. For now, you guys will have to keep discussing Ken's inevitable victory if you want to keep this thread on the front page.

Puddin

Smash Lord
You can't take bets; you don't have the green hat.
I sewed on out of Fail and AIDS so now I can. Lol Must Stay On Topic!

I don't now how far mind games can get him in physical challenges like they have on survivor =\ Maybe he'll learn how to wavedash and L cancel the kayak. And the Animal Genitals and worms on every reality show...

kr3wman

Smash Master
If he learns to wavedash, I doubt he's gonna go farther then a bowser one.

Let me see a moon-walk :falcon:

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Manacloud, I see from your previous posts that you've used the Joker gif. So, I offer this question to you: Why so serious?

I can't speak for all of Smashboards, but I really think the "negativity" towards Ken isn't negative at all. I think it's simply lighthearted jesting. People being their facetious selves.

I think you're right in saying that the majority of people will watch Ken on Survivor, just for the intricateness of it all. Ken is a smasher; put everything else aside (likes, dislikes, problems, etc.) he represents Smashers and gamers in general on a well known television series.

It's necessary and proper to support him in this undertaking. :bee:

(I apologize for the mediocrity of this image, MS Paint is all I have available at school :urg:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom