• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Wow. She's cuter than Marth! Ken's moving up :)
Haha, lol. Also,

Ken and his hot chick will take over with hitstun, the other team gets ultimately beaten, then it is up to Ken and his Hot chick to show the rest of the tribe they're skilllz, and then its down to Ken vs Hot Chick, the Hot chick shows him her boobs, he looses due to distractions, but then she splits the money with him and becomes his GF and they go on to make more money at they're Strip Bar / Grill. End of season.. :)
:psycho:

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Wow. And I was already rooting for Ken just to stay alive.

This adds more. In a great, beautiful sense.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
OK, weird Ideas aside, I do hope that Ken actually makes it past the first round at least. The first one out is always the one almost everyone forgets. Actually, come to think of it, if they don't get on the jury, I forget them. Ken, GET TO THE JURY AT LEAST FOR EVERY VIDEO GAME FANATIC OUT THERE!!!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Ken will Wavedash away, then back and do Diddy HumpFox's Up-Smash, that will keep her away from setting up mindgames to him!

infernovia

Smash Ace
The problem is that ken hasn't faced this character before and her interesting IASA properties in partially flirting (which has a deceptive hitbox too) might give her the edge.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Flirting is a powerful projectile, Ken must use his Shine/Sheild to avoid that, and he should watch out for the Strip AT, a deadlier version of the flirt which allows her to use 2 at the same time

infernovia

Smash Ace
But Ken isn't using Fox, he is using marth. He must space her properly and keep her close but never let her get inside of his reach. Unfortunately, the girl seems to have an incredible melee game that will crush you. But as long as Ken keeps his distance, I think he can hold on.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I'm a huge hypocrite. I told someone who was watching it because a band member's cousin was on it was stupid but here I am, watching it because Ken is on it.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a huge hypocrite. I told someone who was watching it because a band member's cousin was on it was stupid but here I am, watching it because Ken is on it.
At least you're watching because of a person actually on Survivor, not because you like someone whose cousin is on Survivor. That's just stupid.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
At least you're watching because of a person actually on Survivor, not because you like someone whose cousin is on Survivor. That's just stupid.
If I've learned anything in 20 years, it's that people will do anything for a little somethin' somethin'.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Oh dayum I hope they put Ken in the puzzle team, he's gonna mindgaemz the pieces.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Please, please confirm for me. Sorry that I don't want to look through 43 pages, but it's thursdays from now on, starting today, at 6 PM pacific time, right?

And what channel is it on?

TELL ME!
well it premieres on CBS tonight at 8/7 central which where I live will be in less than 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom