• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
1669690107921.png

Zero (Cream)
We can't forget our roots, and so for a reference to the franchise before Nier, Drakengard, here it is a palette based on the most popular protagonist from the saga, Zero!, it would change 2B's hair color to a different shade of white while her dress would more or less swap colors (with a cream white predominanting over black details), her bandana woulc change into white-pink referencing the flower and in the case that she could have her bandana out it would also change her eye color to a pink tone.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oops. I meant to include this in the previous post but we will now begin submitting content for….

NeiR Automata Stage

We provide a detailed submission of a stage to represent NieR Automata while providing information on the following content:​
  1. Name
  2. Picture
  3. Layout and design
  4. Stage gimmick is any
  5. Hazards or enemies/bosses
  6. Cameos
  7. Omega/Battlefield form

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit NieR Automata Music

Since Amusement Park will be our stage, we will begin submitting music for this series. I was really looking forward to this round cause my undying love for this soundtrack is eternal. I have my own choices but I wanna see what people submit before I interject my own preferences. Finding NieR music on YouTube can be difficult due to copyright strikes. They are pretty strict on that. Also note that there are quiet, medium, and dynamic versions of the music. If one of these songs falls in that category, please mention that.

You can submit another NeiR song from another game but I’m only accepting 2-4 submissions if any are submitted.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m listening through all the kids music and having the time of my life. It’s hard to contain my excitement.
Birth of a Wish/Become as Gods

I only know this song because of SiIvaGunner, TBH the "become as gods" chant is really annoying when you're expecting "Building bricks, Minecrap".
For once, a Wario 3 submission is my most favorite submission ever.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone who submitted content for music! I will be compiling the results and putting it into listed form.

In addition, we are doing a poll where we vote on which kind of NeiR Automata content to include in addition with the bundle.

As we wait, we will begin submitting....

NieR Automata SmashSpace Content

As per usual, we will be submitting content for SmashSpace which comes from NeiR Automata. Please indicate what type of item this would be for the SmashSpace.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1670043881065.png

Emil Head Bust
This is a table-mounted piece that, when activated, says some of Emil's memorable lines from NieR. This also has a unique function: when in the same SmashSpace as a Spell Card, the latter will start crackling with black energy and release a pattern based on the boss from the "Emil's Memories" quest form NieR:Automata.

D

Deleted member

It is hard to live in a world where you are 50 feet tall and everybody else is only 2 feet, but yet I still persist. I got to ask a question, why talk about game that will never exist instead of playing a game that does exist? But I know I will be ignored because it is against your programming to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
It is hard to live in a world where you are 50 feet tall and everybody else is only 2 feet, but yet I still persist. I got to ask a question, why talk about game that will never exist instead of playing a game that does exist? But I know I will be ignored because it is against your programming to answer.
this is like asking a dnd player why they don't just play world of warcraft

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Bet you must be fun at parties.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
What the **** are you trying to say?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

D

Deleted member

Let's just say that I have been here for a minute in the shadows, hiding in plain sight. Sadly, only one or two people noticed my insane awesomeness.

D

Deleted member

I may or may not have a life. I'm just looking through the comment section of various videos and post to see what to put in my creepy arcade project (comment from the higher ups). Remember it doesn't exist, but maybe during the holidays it will randomly return. Click bait style with no launch trailers, no bs, but truly only for the art of it.

D

Deleted member

I am a dude that was transferred from 2002, to the year 2022. I discovered how to mod and posted it for about a couple of months. Very weird time period that I arrived at, but since I can't go back in time, I guess I have to deal with it. Maybe a website will have to do. Seriously, how did nobody notice smash bros 6 being made on this website with weekly update. Meh, what color is the sky in today?

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
I am a dude that was transferred from 2002, to the year 2022. I discovered how to mod and posted it for about a couple of months. Very weird time period that I arrived at, but since I can't go back in time, I guess I have to deal with it. Maybe a website will have to do. Seriously, how did nobody notice smash bros 6 being made on this website with weekly update. Meh, what color is the sky in today?
Man you are high as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom