• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's my basic idea for a moveset. I'll currently leave attacks that I don't have a lot to say about (mostly ones I think would take the form of simpler sword swings) and some moves I may have more than one suggestion for, so people can discuss what they prefer. I'll probably come back to edit this post based on feedback from everyone, to better craft the moveset.

Normal Attacks
Forward Tilt:
Flint

Isaac performs a two-handed sword swing, with the sword having a yellow glow. Has good range and decent kill power. We could also make this attack be a different Djinn unleash instead, such as Sap or Bane, in which case the kill power would be traded out for healing or poison.

Up Tilt: Thorn
Isaac summons a spiky thorn in front of him, reaching above his head and angled slightly towards him. Sends opponents up, so it can combo at lower percents, but it has high knockback growth so it can kill at high %.

Down Tilt: Quake
Isaac swiftly makes a section of the ground quake by his feet, popping up enemies infront of him which makes it ideal for combos and kill confirms.

Dash Attack: Annihilation
Isaac breifly stops in place before making a fast dashing slash, with a kanji appearing where Isaac stops. Being hit during the slash will knock opponents away like a standard dash attack, but at the end of the slash when the kanji appears is a poweful sweetspot that can kill the opponent much earlier.

Forward Smash: Ragnarok
Isaac summons a massive sword near above him that stabs diagonally down into the ground in front of him. The attack is a disjoint and not a projectile, having a large hitbox and great kill power.

Up Smash: Punji series
Isaac raises Punji sticks all around him reaching high above his head, with each one quickly popping out of the ground one after the other. This attack is a multi-hit, with the sticks being disjointed and Isaac having head invincibility.

Down Smash: Gaia series
Isaac stabs the ground, causing it to crack where he stands, with light and rocks shooting out of the crack soon after. Has poweful quake hitboxes that send opponents up and away and is generally more powerful closer to Isaac.

Down Aerial: Helm/Skull Splitter
Isaac brings his sword downwards, performing an Aether style attack with a meteor effect at the beginning. This could either function as a traditional stall-and-fall, or something more unusual such as halting all upward momentum (like Ivysaur's U-air) and going into fast-fall.

His other aerials would mostly be sword swings, but some of them could be Djinn unleashes like mentioned before, such as Flint, Sap or Bane.

Grab and Throws
To grab, Isaac uses Catch, which can be compared to Pacman's grab (instead of a full tether grab) except faster and less active. F-Throw is Move, which sends opponents away with a projectile similar to the Assist Trophy; B-Throw is Scoop, which chucks the opponent backwards; U-Throw is Carry, which lifts opponents up and is Isaac's main combo throw being more effective at lower %; D-Throw is Pound, which would either be Isaac's most damaging throw OR bury opponents that allows for follow ups if fast enough.

Specials
Neutral Special: Growth series
OR Vine

Growth causes plants to grow from the ground nearby in front of Isaac, damaging any opponents caught in the intial growth with multi-hits and breifly stunning/crumpling them (similar to Ryu's/Ken's Focus Attack), allowing for follow-up attacks. The special button can be held to make the attack taller and wider, as well as making the attack continue to do multi-hits, but this will also increase the attack's endlag, making it easier to punish and follow-up attacks impossible. If held for the full duration, opponents in the Growth will be hit with moderate knockback instead of a stun. The attack will spawn from nearby ground if Isaac is in the air.
We could also leave the Growth on stage for short time after the attack, and any enemies trying to move through it could have their horizontal movement slowed.
Vine would cause an area of vines to spawn from the ground in front of Isaac. The move would do no damage, but opponents caught in the intial spawning of the vines would be hit by an unblockable crumple/stun. The vines would be left on the ground for a period of time, and any opponents trying to move through it would have their speed cut in half and be unable to jump.

Side Special: Spire series
Isaac creates stone Spire projectiles a distance in front of and above him that then fall downwards, hitting any enemies beneath them. The attack can be charged to increase the ammount of projectiles, and the origin of the attack can be moved left or right while charging, with a fully charged Spire dealing heavy shield damage. If hit, the projectiles will continue to hit the opponent until the final projectile launches the opponent away, with the strength depending on the charge, but if the opponent is hit by the Spire as soon as it appears then it will spike the opponent instead.

Up Special: Retreat OR Growth
Retreat would be the most basic recovery, simply acting as a teleport with good range, though a swordfigher hasn't had a recovery like that yet.
Growth would be similar to what was said before, except in the air if there's no ground beneath him then Growth starts where Isaac is, bringing Isaac up with it and giving a final boost upwards after it finishes growing.

Down Special: Demon Night/Thorny Grave OR Vine
Demon Night/Thorny Grave makes Isaac summon and fire a swarm of spirit projectiles, perhaps in a similar functioning manner to Bowser's Fire Breath, except in can't be held. The attack multi-hits and knocks aways with moderate knockback, as well as inflicting a Haunt status effect. Enemies inflicted with Haunt may randomly take a random amount of damage (with no knockback) after performing an action, like attacking, grabbing or possibly jumping. The amount of time Haunt lasts depends on how many projectiles hit the opponent and it can be shortened by hitting Isaac.
Vine would work as stated before.

Final Smash: Judgement
Isaac uses the Gaia Blade's Unleash, Titan Blade, summoning a massive sword to crash down in an area in front of him, acting as the into for a cinematic. If an opponent is hit, Isaac summons Judgement to perform a devastating attack on them, having high damage and kill power.

One last additional detail is that one of Isaac's taunts could be Cure, as that is a big part of Venus Psynergy. If the taunt is allowed to play in full, then Isaac would be healed a certain amount.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This is my proposal for Isaac's moveset. Please feel free to comment on it if you have any questions or suggestions.

Neutral Special: Rockfall/Rockslide/Avalanche

These series of attacks that summons a blast of rocks that shoot upwards from the platform Isaac is standing on. Inputting it once will do Rockfall. The second input will do Rockslide which does more damage with higher traveling distance. The final input is Avalanche is which does the highest amount of damage and is nearly the same height as Palutena's fully charged Up Smash. It can also induce a meteor smash when it hits at the topmost frame. The attack is great for preventing aerial approaches. It is stronger then performed on the ground as opposed to the air. It has a Terry Power Wave effect in that all three versions have a shorter range than the grounded versions.

Side Special: Growth/Mad Growth/Wild Growth

Much like above, inputting it once will do Growth which will shoot out a tangle of vines and weeds. Mashing the special button once released will prolong the attack and deal more hits as the vines snap around. Inputting it again will do Mad Growth which deals more damage and better chance to connect the mashable attacks together. Finally, the last input is Wild Growth which acts like a command grab in that it will grab the opponent and deal multiple hits of damage by smacking them wildly with vines before launching the opponent. Can cause colleterial damage as well to nearby opponents.

Up Special: Retreat

Isaac will vanish quickly before reappearing some distance away. It acts much like Hero's Zoom move. Upon input, it has the greatest recovery and will almost teleport Isaac onto the stage. More inputs will reduce the range it teleports. It doesn't do any damage but helps with Isaac's air game as its severely lacking/horrendous jumping stats.

Down Special: Quake/Earthquake/Quake Sphere

Isaac will summon a quake which will cause the area around him to shake. This will deal damage as well as cause tripping. Like the above specials, the first input will simply create a shaking area around Isaac. The second input extends the radius of effect, damage dealt, and the duration of time. The finallt version will not only do damage but will bury opponents who are close to Isaac while causing those who are further to slip. The attack is great for defensive tactics and can quickly turn the tides of an approaching opponent.

Side Smash: Move

Isaac charges up and unleashes a non-damaging glowing hand made of energy which will push opponents back. It can be angled before being launched. Charging up the attack will increase the size of the hand and the length it travels.

Up Smash: Punji

Isaac causes a forest of bamboo spikes to shoot up around him. Like Ridley's Skewer, it won't launch opponents but it does high damage if the spike portions connects fully on the opponents hurtbox as opposed to a whiff. When this happens, they are stuck in place after being damaged allowing for a follow up attack. They will simply flinch in its a whiff with very little damage. Charging the attack increases the damage and the height of the bamboo spikes. In addition, touching these bamboo spikes from above will knock the opponent up for moderate damage.

Down Smash: Gaia

Isaac summons the forces of the earth and unleashes a well of earthen energy upwards. The attack has a slight gravitational effect which pulls into opponents before launching them. The damage is applied during launch. The attack has an unique mechanic that it will effect the area six seconds after use. Anyone who touches the area when used will become buried; similar to Villager's Down Smash. It's not only an offensive and defensive attack but its also a trap.

Down Aerial: Spire

Isaac unleashes a rock shard that travels downward which functions similar to Mega man's Down Aerial. The added bonus is that it will explode with an earthen fury upon impact with a solid object or opponent which causes colleterial damage to anyone nearby. It's powerful and can cause a meteor smash to opponents directly below Isaac. It has significant landing lag if shorthopped.

Grab: Move

Isaac will use the Move ability to grab ahold of someone. This is technically the only distance grab as, unlike others, it will not bring the opponent back to Isaac. I changed this from my original description but the distance the hand grabs is about thee Mario models away. Doing the Pummel causes the hand to squeeze the opponents.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Perhaps I’m biting off more than I can chew but I’m also starting a fourth job in addition to the poll.

Job #4: What one stage that was missing from Ultimate do you want to bring back?

You don’t have to include a reason if you don’t want to and simply putting the stage name and what franchise it’s from is perfectly ok. Here is the list of stages missing in Ultimate:

1. Planet Zebes
  2. Sector Z
  3. Flat Zone
  4. Icicle Mountain
  5. Mushroom Kingdom (Melee Version)
  6. Mute City
  7. Poké Floats
  8. Flat Zone 2
  9. PictoChat
  10. Rumble Falls
  11. Pac-Maze
  12. Rainbow Road
  13. Jungle Hijinxs
  14. Miiverse
  15. Orbital Gate Assault
  16. Pyrosphere
  17. Woolly World

I added a new poll and I want gauge how well the character creation is going. Isaac was a trial and I hope to improve it for our next batch. The options should be self explanatory.

The first option is how we are doing it now where we create the content and then we vote which would is the best. While this does ensure the ideas that the community likes best are chosen, it also can lead to favoritism, bullying, and other bad behavior. I want to give everyone a voice and the ability to create something.

Second option is where someone creates the whole thing and then presents it to the thread. We then can either approve it as a thread or provide suggestions or changes until it’s finally approved. This gives control to a single user over one character.

Third option is sort of like what we did with Isaac but we pull from multiple sources instead of focusing one one proposal. For example, we use the Djinn aspect for Isaac for the specials but pull content from another user. This creates a community-driven project rather than an individual. It sort of a mix and match type process. I feel this could help include users who were upset that their content wasn’t included or they feel marginalized by the group.

The last option is where 3-4 people join a character project and then work on the character together with each person having thier own job in what they create. This is sort of like option 2 but focuses on a team effort rather than an individual. Once they present it, the thread can approve it or offer suggestions or changes:

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Perhaps I’m biting off more than I can chew but I’m also starting a fourth job in addition to the poll.

Job #4: What one stage that was missing from Ultimate do you want to bring back?

You don’t have to include a reason if you don’t want to and simply putting the stage name and what franchise it’s from is perfectly ok. Here is the list of stages missing in Ultimate:

1. Planet Zebes
  2. Sector Z
  3. Flat Zone
  4. Icicle Mountain
  6. Mute City
  7. Poké Floats
  8. Flat Zone 2
  9. PictoChat
  10. Rumble Falls
  11. Pac-Maze
  12. Rainbow Road
  13. Jungle Hijinxs
  14. Miiverse
  15. Orbital Gate Assault
  16. Pyrosphere
  17. Woolly World

I added a new poll and I want gauge how well the character creation is going. Isaac was a trial and I hope to improve it for our next batch. The options should be self explanatory.

The first option is how we are doing it now where we create the content and then we vote which would is the best. While this does ensure the ideas that the community likes best are chosen, it also can lead to favoritism, bullying, and other bad behavior. I want to give everyone a voice and the ability to create something.

Second option is where someone creates the whole thing and then presents it to the thread. We then can either approve it as a thread or provide suggestions or changes until it’s finally approved. This gives control to a single user over one character.

Third option is sort of like what we did with Isaac but we pull from multiple sources instead of focusing one one proposal. For example, we use the Djinn aspect for Isaac for the specials but pull content from another user. This creates a community-driven project rather than an individual. It sort of a mix and match type process. I feel this could help include users who were upset that their content wasn’t included or they feel marginalized by the group.

The last option is where 3-4 people join a character project and then work on the character together with each person having thier own job in what they create. This is sort of like option 2 but focuses on a team effort rather than an individual. Once they present it, the thread can approve it or offer suggestions or changes:
Pac Maze HAVE to comeback, sad that Pac-Land is our only Pacman stage that doesn't even represent him very well as almost every thing that Pacman has in his moveset, besides Down Special are all inspired by the original arcade Pac-Man.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job 4

I basically narrowed it down to three big ones: Pac-Maze, Rainbow Road and Melee Mute City. And honestly, out of those, Pac-Maze is far and away the most iconic location and the most baffling exclusion so I guess that's my pick

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
The ones I decided to bring back are Poké Floats, PAC-MAZE, Rainbow Road, Jungle Hijinxs, and Wooly World
  1. Planet Zebes is redundant
  2. Sector Z is redundant
  3. Flat Zone is redundant
  4. Icicle Mountain is just bad
  5. Mushroom Kingdom (Melee Version) is redundant
  6. Mute City is redundant (which is a shame because it would look beautiful on the Ultimate engine; probably closer to how it looks in Mario Kart 8); in fact, I'd probably replace :porttown: to get this back
  7. Poké Floats is a unique idea I'd like to see tried again; probably doesn't represent the Pokémon universe as well nowadays, but I think adding in some Pokémon from Gen 3-7 would help
  8. Flat Zone 2 is redundant
  9. PictoChat is redundant
  10. Rumble Falls is just bad
  11. Pac-Maze actually represents what PAC-MAN is best known for; if you were someone who were out of the loop when it comes to PAC-MAN and you saw PAC-LAND (another derpesseingly bad stage I'd happily replace) in Ultimate, you'd never guess he was originally a maze-running Pac-Dot muncher (I didn't know how else to word it)
  12. Rainbow Road is not only iconic, but it would also look beautiful on the Ultimate engine, so I'd happily replace MK8's Mario Circuit to get this back
  13. Jungle Hijinxs is literally bleeding with uniqueness due to its backgrounf traveling; I understand why it didn't make it (Stage Morph), but this stage (outside the Battlefield and Omega forms) can always just be disabled when Stage Morph is on
  14. Miiverse is literally dead
  15. Orbital Gate Assault is...just kinda there to me, so I have no strong feelings on it
  16. Pyrosphere would be kinda pointless since :ultridley: is playable anyways (even though Pyrosphere's Ridley is a clone so I guess it wouldn't be completely redundant; so I guess we can just disable the clone Ridley when normal :ultridley: is on the stage)
  17. Woolly World is not only a well-designed stage, but I just feel comfortable being near it

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I choose Rainbow Road.
Reasoning?
Well, first of all, it's my favorite Smash Bros stage.
Second, while we do have a Mario Kart stage, we don't happen to have the series' most iconic track.
I see a lot of people gravitate towards Pac-Maze. That's a fine choice, however I would prefer we keep the light shone on smaller Pac-Man titles like the current stage Pac-Land. Maybe we'll have a Pac-Man World stage at some point. It would allow Pac-Man to have a light shone on his more niche yet beloved games, rather than just having Pac-Maze. There are a lot of people who just think Pac-Man is just the maze in the arcade cabinet, which is why I'd love to see some more diverse representation of Pac-Man stages.
Oh, I also just found the 3DS stage boring.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Job #4: Choose a Returning Stage

I'm going to put my vote towards Pac-Maze. It just seems so odd that we have Pac-Man but his equally iconic environment is nowhere to be seen. I'm assuming it was cut because the devs assumed that you couldn't do the stage's gimmick on a single screen, but that's not necessarily true. Points could be displayed on the player's UI, similar to the coin counter on Golden Plains. Similarly, while you obviously couldn't have the ghosts turn blue exclusively for the player who ate the power pellet like in Smash for 3DS, putting a coloured outline around the ghosts and the player's number/name above their head would convey who can and cannot eat the ghosts.

Having Pac-Man's only stage in Ultimate be Pac-Land, a stage that's also considered one of the series' worst in both aesthetics and design, makes Pac-Maze's absence that much more noticeable.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm gonna agree with what appears to be the majority here and say Pac-Maze.

Such an iconic part of Pac-Man an arguably one of the most iconic locations in all of gaming. So it's kind of a bummer to have it shafted in Ultimate in favor of Pac-Land. Could they not keep both? They kept both Green Hill and Windy Hill for Sonic

The original gimmick may need some slight tweaking to accommodate all characters sharing the same screen, but I don't think it would be that big of a deal.

Honorable Mention to Rainbow Road, another iconic video game locale and overall fun stage that I'm a little surprised didn't make the jump to Ultimate

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

1. Planet Zebes
  2. Sector Z
  3. Flat Zone
  4. Icicle Mountain
  6. Mute City
  7. Poké Floats
  8. Flat Zone 2
  9. PictoChat
  10. Rumble Falls
  11. Pac-Maze
  12. Rainbow Road
  13. Jungle Hijinxs
  14. Miiverse
  15. Orbital Gate Assault
  16. Pyrosphere
  17. Woolly World

I will never understand why out of every stage, PAC-MAZE is the one lost to time and we get one of the worst stages in Smash history instead.

Aside from that, really the only ones I'd really like to be brought back are Mute City Melee, Rainbow Road, and Woolly World. I'd like Jungle Hijinxs too but its mechanic wouldn't work with stage morph being a thing.

Paraster

Smash Lord

1. Planet Zebes
  2. Sector Z
  3. Flat Zone
  4. Icicle Mountain
  6. Mute City
  7. Poké Floats
  8. Flat Zone 2
  9. PictoChat
  10. Rumble Falls
  11. Pac-Maze
  12. Rainbow Road
  13. Jungle Hijinxs
  14. Miiverse
  15. Orbital Gate Assault
  16. Pyrosphere
  17. Woolly World
My top pick is Pac-Maze, of course. Runner-ups are Rainbow Road, Orbital Gate Assault, and Poke Floats.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 4: 11. Pac-Maze (from PAC-MAN)

It just perfectly represents the history of the PAC-MAN. It’s shocking that the stage wasn’t brought in the Wii U version and Ultimate.

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone! Ive really enjoyed the thread thus far and I figured I would make a contribution.

First off what stage to bring back. It seems to be the obvious favorite but I have to go with Pac-Maze. Its still a bit baffling it was cut In the first place, but its an iconic, recognizable stage that is miles better than Pac-Land, but we all knew that already. Now for a new mode...

Game Mode Concept: Smash Strikers

The name takes inspiration from a certain cult favorite Nintendo game, and if you know what that is you should be able to guess what this mode is all about. Its basically soccer, but the characters are the ball. This would not use existing stages. Picture 8-10 custom made, enclosed stages specially for this game, with two goals for each team. The different maps can all have different layouts with platforms, sizes and goal customization (Some maps could feature smaller or larger goals, goals that move etc.). The rules can also get set to however gets the most points in a certain amount of time, or first to a customizable number. Items can be turned on as well. You can have 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s and 4v4s meaning up to 8 people can play. This mode can also be played online via battle areas.

Here are a few ideas I came up with for map designs.
A Donkey Kong arena with barrels scattered around, and will shoot fighters who are knocked into them away or into the goal.
A Wii fit arena where wii fit soccer balls are thrown around the map at random, and hitting them in can grab bonus points for your team, or use them to hit other fighters.
A Pac-Man arena, retro themed with randomly appearing power pellets. Once a power pellet is named, the team that got one will receive temporary stat boosts.

Hope you liked the ideas, really looking forward to contributing to this thread more in the future!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The ones I decided to bring back are Poké Floats, PAC-MAZE, Rainbow Road, Jungle Hijinxs, and Wooly World
  1. Planet Zebes is redundant
  2. Sector Z is redundant
  3. Flat Zone is redundant
  4. Icicle Mountain is just bad
  5. Mushroom Kingdom (Melee Version) is redundant
  6. Mute City is redundant (which is a shame because it would look beautiful on the Ultimate engine; probably closer to how it looks in Mario Kart 8); in fact, I'd probably replace :porttown: to get this back
  7. Poké Floats is a unique idea I'd like to see tried again; probably doesn't represent the Pokémon universe as well nowadays, but I think adding in some Pokémon from Gen 3-7 would help
  8. Flat Zone 2 is redundant
  9. PictoChat is redundant
  10. Rumble Falls is just bad
  11. Pac-Maze actually represents what PAC-MAN is best known for; if you were someone who were out of the loop when it comes to PAC-MAN and you saw PAC-LAND (another derpesseingly bad stage I'd happily replace) in Ultimate, you'd never guess he was originally a maze-running Pac-Dot muncher (I didn't know how else to word it)
  12. Rainbow Road is not only iconic, but it would also look beautiful on the Ultimate engine, so I'd happily replace MK8's Mario Circuit to get this back
  13. Jungle Hijinxs is literally bleeding with uniqueness due to its backgrounf traveling; I understand why it didn't make it (Stage Morph), but this stage (outside the Battlefield and Omega forms) can always just be disabled when Stage Morph is on
  14. Miiverse is literally dead
  15. Orbital Gate Assault is...just kinda there to me, so I have no strong feelings on it
  16. Pyrosphere would be kinda pointless since :ultridley: is playable anyways (even though Pyrosphere's Ridley is a clone so I guess it wouldn't be completely redundant; so I guess we can just disable the clone Ridley when normal :ultridley: is on the stage)
  17. Woolly World is not only a well-designed stage, but I just feel comfortable being near it
I loved the write up! But please just pick one.

Im voting for Pac Maze.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 2: Gamemode

Crazy/Spirit Dungeon

This game mode is basically the Classic mode from Smash 4 but with a few twists to keep it fresh.

You select your character and difficulty and it can be played with up to 4 people, You then select what door you want to go through each door leads you to a different challenge, be it a team battle between your group and 4 others or a battle with the Rathalos. Completing a room nets you a reward that can only be used on this run of the dungeon, These items are things like Healing items, Franklin Badges, Jetpacks etc. Once you get far enough (the length depends on Difficulty) you will encounter Master hand and Crazy Hand, if you beat them you will have completed the dungeon, Each time you beat the dungeon you may get a new reward like some coins or exclusive Spirits.

I also mentioned Spirit Dungeon, it is the exact same thing as Crazy Dungeon but each opponent has a random assortment of Spirits equipped, So to counter this you may also equip spirits before each fight.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, I feel pretty certain that PAC-MAZE is the clear winner based on skimming the posts.

I counted a total of 13 votes but you can check the tallies to ensure they are accurate. PAC-MAZE will be our first returning stage after missing out in Ultimate.

The current timeline is...

The Create a Game Mode will be finishing within the next 12 hours. I will post the submissions and people can vote as per usual.

We currently have only several moveset submissions for Isaac. We will vote on which one by Tuesday so if you haven’t submitted one, please do. It’s perfectly fine to just focus on the Specials. WarioJim WarioJim , I will be combining the moveset section with the Final Smash section so please feel free to add a Final Smash to your submission. I will do so as well. Other entries that I intend to include will be SharkLord SharkLord and ahemtoday ahemtoday . If I’m missing anyone, please let me know.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 2: Gamemode

Boss Bash

The idea is pretty simple, one person controls a boss and 1-4 other people (or cpus) play as regular fighters (each with 5 stocks), all stages are entirely flat versions of prexisting stages

items will randomly spawn and can only be used by fighters, not bosses, including 2 items exclusive to this mode, power bombs and mega mushrooms.

power bombs create a giant blast and mega mushrooms make you even bigger than super mushrooms do

what do bosses get, you ask? well if you consistantly rack up a KO streak then you activate hyper mode where you get increased health and deal increased amounts of damage

if the boss takes half or more of the fighter team's stocks by the time the timer runs out, they win, if the boss is defeated then the fighters win.

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
I've edited my Isaac moveset to include a Final Smash.
Also, should I make new posts to say what changes I've made to old posts, to let people know there has been a change?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be closing up the submission period for Create a New Game Mode and begin voting on which one to choose. As always, please include your top three that you liked. Even if you didn’t submit one, please feel free to vote. People can also vote for their own game mode.

Item Smash SharkLord SharkLord
Boss Battles Perkilator Perkilator
Smash the Targets CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
Smash Race Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
Capture the Flag Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Classic Creator PeridotGX PeridotGX
Smash Dungeon MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456
Smash Striker The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher
Crazy/Spirit Dungeon cashregister9 cashregister9
Boss Bash Otoad64 Otoad64

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do want to take the time right now to say that we will be doing a second Newcomer submission job this week after we finishing voting on the Isaac moveset. I also will stop counting our jobs by the current system and, instead, collectively. We have currently done 10 jobs including submissions, voting, and discussion and the thread polls.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
We will be closing up the submission period for Create a New Game Mode and begin voting on which one to choose. As always, please include your top three that you liked. Even if you didn’t submit one, please feel free to vote. People can also vote for their own game mode.

Boss Battles Perkilator Perkilator
Smash the Targets CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
Smash Race Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
Capture the Flag Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Classic Creator PeridotGX PeridotGX
Smash Dungeon MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456
Smash Striker The Fantasy Smasher The Fantasy Smasher
Crazy/Spirit Dungeon cashregister9 cashregister9
Boss Bash Otoad64 Otoad64
My votes are
  • Smash Dungeon
  • Boss Bash
  • Classic Creator

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
  • Classic Creator
  • Boss Bash
  • Smash Dungeon
I thought I suggested the Item Smash mode, but given the rather similar suggestions so far it looks like it wouldn't really take off anyways.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
  • Classic Creator
  • Boss Bash
  • Smash Dungeon
I thought I suggested the Item Smash mode, but given the rather similar suggestions so far it looks like it wouldn't really take off anyways.
Ah, I can’t believe I forgot to add that in! And it was right under mine! I’m going to add it in now I’m very sorry about this, Sharklord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom