• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANY OF YOU SUBMIT A NIER AUTOMATA STAGE, I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN SO FAST THAT IT WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN AND THEN BAN YOUR ASS FOR HERESEY!!!!!
Don't tempt me. I can't think of anything else to submit...

EDIT: Okay, thinking about it, I should PROBABLY clarify that this is a joke. I'm probably just gonna skip this job.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
While the Direct is still fresh on our minds, did we ever have that vote on whether Pac-Mom should replace Ms. Pac-Man on the Pac-Land stage when Ms. Pac-Man is being played? It seems like Namco is planning on making the replacement Pac-Family cast a regular thing until they can get the rights back to the original Pac-Family.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
While the Direct is still fresh on our minds, did we ever have that vote on whether Pac-Mom should replace Ms. Pac-Man on the Pac-Land stage when Ms. Pac-Man is being played? It seems like Namco is planning on making the replacement Pac-Family cast a regular thing until they can get the rights back to the original Pac-Family.
No, I don't think we ever did...

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Can we wait a bit on closing submissions? I'm still waiting on Darkonedaggar's permission to resubmit a stage they submitted to the Bonus DLC thread a while back.
(would have put this to the discord server instead but I don't have access to it atm)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Can we wait a bit on closing submissions? I'm still waiting on Darkonedaggar's permission to resubmit a stage they submitted to the Bonus DLC thread a while back.
(would have put this to the discord server instead but I don't have access to it atm)
I don't have so much time as I have a lot to take care of right now. Truthfully, I have about a 45 minute window between now and tomorrow to wrap this up. Next time I will have a chance, unless an oppotunity presents itself, will next tomorrow around this time. This is what I get for thinking I can juggle three jobs and a side start-up business.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I don't have so much time as I have a lot to take care of right now. Truthfully, I have about a 45 minute window between now and tomorrow to wrap this up. Next time I will have a chance, unless an oppotunity presents itself, will next tomorrow around this time. This is what I get for thinking I can juggle three jobs and a side start-up business.
Gotcha. My reason for wanting to resubmit something was also related to having a lot on my plate so I understand.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Gotcha. My reason for wanting to resubmit something was also related to having a lot on my plate so I understand.
Here is what we can do. You can submit it now. If Dark has an issue, we will then remove the nomination. I dislike this idea but I feel considering the situation, it can work. Feel free to submit it.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Yeah I just wanted to ask about it with 2B being apparently a popular choice for this next round. Sorry in advance to Darkonedagger if it's not okay with them, will remove ASAP if that's the case.
Stage:

Amusement Park
A traveling stage that takes place in the Amusement Park level from Neir Automata. The stage takes the fighters through the park, starting the entrance and going through various twisted shut down rides. Various enemies from the original game appear in the background. 9S makes a cameo at one point.
As for why we should include this stage over a whole NieR pack starring 2B, Imma be honest I just won't be able to contribute anything for that content round so I would have zero participation in the thread at that time. I admit that's a very selfish reason but that's just kinda how DLC passes in creation threads go, if you don't get someone from a series you're familiar with in DLC you're **** out of luck. Also I really don't wanna include Bayonetta and 2B before Dante.

Plz don't lock thread venus :(

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Yeah I just wanted to ask about it with 2B being apparently a popular choice for this next round. Sorry in advance to Darkonedagger if it's not okay with them, will remove ASAP if that's the case.

As for why we should include this stage over a whole NieR pack starring 2B, Imma be honest I just won't be able to contribute anything for that content round so I would have zero participation in the thread at that time. I admit that's a very selfish reason but that's just kinda how DLC passes in creation threads go, if you don't get someone from a series you're familiar with in DLC you're **** out of luck. Also I really don't wanna include Bayonetta and 2B before Dante (even though I know he's ineligible now).

First for all afaik Dante isn't desconfirmed.

Secondly

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu .... I waited for your submission.....only for you to stab me in the back like this.

I just......I feel betrayed.

I will say though the reason why I got into NieR Automata is because I did a News article about the series and how it could fit into Smash. Until then, I never played and didn't plkay it until months after those articles. I know very little about a lot of these franchises we submit but I always make sure I do my homework and check them out, especially if its a character, to know what we are dealing with. That is one reason why I started this thread: to get peopel researching games they would otherwise be unfamiliar with.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submiss.....i.....I just can't continue....carry on Pod 042...

Pod 042: Certainly. As our host cannot continue due to emotional factors beyond what is considered safe, we will commence the voting process. Here are our quoted submissions followed by voting. Please remember that this winning stage won't be eligible for future submissions.

Resubmiting Kagutsuchi from BlazBlue, it has presence in the Nintendo 3DS and in the Nintendo Switch. Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Furbitten Planet: Rayon

From the iconic, even if not classic, game Bubsy 3D, rendered in early PS1 glory. This stage begins as an incredibly basic walkoff, with soft textureless platforms flying in slowly and randomly similarly to Umbra - however, at random points a switch will spawn
View attachment 355653
Attack it, and it will toggle a part of stage geography, complete with big text announcing it
View attachment 355654
  1. Two walls (left and right)
  2. One ceiling (top)
  3. Two slopes (left and right)
  4. One pit (bottom)
  5. Two trees (unmoving platforms, left and right)
Switches can both activate and deactivate these elements at random, the ones where there's two don't spawn together (so you only get or lose one wall with a switch pressing)

However, there's another, even bigger gimmick to this stage: what would a Bubsy stage be without Bubsy?

Bubsy stands on the sidelines, commentating about the battle. (ableit voiced by his VA from Paws on Fire instead of 3D) He has two lines about every fighter - one for KOing and one for being KO'd. When the battle starts or the stage is morphed in, he will of course say "What could possibly go wrong?". Spawning a pit makes him fall in, though he'll fall back down from the top of the screen. (complete with a fall damage splat) He'll sometimes juggle.

The colours of the stage are randomised, and can get pretty ugly.
Characters:
  1. Olimar
  2. Mr. Game & Watch

Stages:
  1. Windy Hill Zone
  2. Kongo Falls 64

Oh, and for my new franchise stage...

VA-11 HALL-A
View attachment 355670
An indie-developed bartending simulator with visual novel elements, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action is a game made to tell a story, filled to the brim with unique characters to interact with. In this, you follow the life and job of one Jill Stingray, who gets to know the lives and struggles of said characters, all the while serving drinks. In Smash Bros, the stage is a cross between Mishima Dojo and King of Fighters Stadium, with the destructible wall of the former on the right of the stage below, and an insta-KO wall from the latter on the left.
View attachment 355669
The black block is the platform and the brown serves as an extra soft platform. In the background, you'll find familiar faces that serve as cameos for this stage.
View attachment 355671
Jill Stingray: The protagonist of the game.

View attachment 355672
Dana Zane: The owner of VA-11 Hall-A with a loud and proud personality.

View attachment 355673
Gillian: A bartender who works at VA-11 Hall-A with a mysterious past. He serves as abit of a butt monkey in-game.

View attachment 355674
Dorothy Haze: A Lilim who is Jill's best friend. Anything even remotely hinting at her profession isn't shown on this stage, but she's a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve.

View attachment 355675
Jamie: A cyborg assassin who regulars VA-11 Hall-A. Though he usually gets his drinks from Gillian, he now and again has Jill serve him.

View attachment 355676
Alma Armas: Another good friend of Jill's and a professional hacker. She tends to be a bit of a tease sometimes.

View attachment 355678
Stella Hoshii: A Cat Boomer born to wealthy parents. Despite her status, she's also a regular at VA-11 Hall-A.

View attachment 355679
Sei Asagiri: A former member of the White Knights authoritarian organization and a good friend of Stella's.

View attachment 355680
Rad Shiba: A dog who...somehow serves as a part-timer in VA-11 Hall-A. If he enters the bar while Dorothy is around, she'll jump and hide in fear from him. She's afraid of dogs.
My characters:

1. Stylist
2. Marin

Stages:
1. Gyromite
2. Waluigi Pinball

My submission:
View attachment 355682

DataDyne Central
Series: Perfect Dark

Following on the heels of Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark was the spiritual successor who expanded on the formula that Goldeneye created with more enhanced multiplayer options, secondary weapon features, and more. I literally played Perfect Dark until my cartidge burnt out...it just stopped working. My friends and I loged a near 23 hours playing multiplayer one night. I would go on to play Perfect Dark contiously to this day and it's one of my more cherished games. That being said, if we were to include a Rare character, I woild be more on board with Fulgore than Joanna as a Killer Instinct bundle is far more appealing to me. So, basically, DataDyne Central would appear similar to Fourside and Spear Pillar married with Princess Peach's Castle in an act of conkoined marriage. You would have the main center tower where it has the Datadyne symbol with two platforms. One side of the large tower is a heliopter landing pad and the other is just a flatrooftop. On the helipad is a hovercopter which can be used as an additional platform but can't be damaged.

View attachment 355683
Said Helipad

However, this is were Spear Pillar comes into place. Located under all of this is a bottom level which can only be accessed by blowing out the glass on either side of the two sides. This can be down via an attack or item. This expands the stage to a bottom hallway with the action visible through the glass windows. These can also be blown out via a powerful attack such as a fully charged Smash Attack. This doesn't serve much purpose other than "looking cool". Especially when landing a powerful Smash Attack and see th enearby glass explode out.

View attachment 355684
Locations under the first top level

Now, going back to that Hovercopter, once Joanna Dark enters the background stage...the Hovercopter will begin to rev up to take off. Joanna will be visible not in juist one location numerous locations throughout the stage; even in the bottom platform level and subseuqent inaccessible levels. Pausing the game and zooming out shows 6 levels below the top two levels which can be viewed with entirely developed rooms below them. Using certain"hacks, it would be possible to zoom out the stage enough to see Joanna Dark blasting away DataDyne security guards in these floors. You can still see this on the third to top floor; directly below the one we can access.

Now, once the DataDyne hoverocpter takes off, it will move around the stage and will zip back and forth from view. It will then occassionally unleash a stream of firepower on the players in the stage thus becoming a stage hazard. Sadly, it's impossible to destroy the copter since, once Joanna Dark vanishes, it will return back to the helipad. This will reset itself once Joanna reappears.

Video of the whole mission

Omega and platform forms just consists of platforms craeted from materials and stuctures found in the DataDyne building with the full building in view behind; like if it was zoome dout. Within this context, the Hovercopter is constantly in flight but, to avoid distraction, it won't fire on Joanna Dark as she proceeds through the building on her mission. As an extra Easter Egg, once Joanna Dark vs Hovercopter scene loops twice, the third time Joanna will appear with Dr. Carroll, an AI construct composed of a floating computer with eyes. This mirrors how extracting the scientist from the building is the third mission.

View attachment 355685
Let's start this mission

As for why we should include this stage over a whole NieR pack starring 2B, Imma be honest I just won't be able to contribute anything for that content round so I would have zero participation in the thread at that time. I admit that's a very selfish reason but that's just kinda how DLC passes in creation threads go, if you don't get someone from a series you're familiar with in DLC you're **** out of luck. Also I really don't wanna include Bayonetta and 2B before Dante.

Here are our submissions in list form. Please factor them in your equations and cast your vote.

• Kagatsuchi (BlazBlue)
  • Furbitten Planet: Rayon (Bubsy)
  • VA-11 HALL-A
  • DataDyne Central (Perfect Dark)
  • Amusement Park (NieR Automata)
Here is the link for you to submit your votes.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Don't vote for Amusement Park pls, Venus counts with you. (Or if you believe in the power of reverse logic, vote for Amusement Park).
Of course you can do it if you want, y'known, it isn't like I have a gun pointing at you.....maybe..../s

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Saying that is the perfect way to get amusement park voted in
I do wonder how many people actually vote for stuff just to spite comments who promote certain candidates or vice versa. It's one of the reasons I've tried to be careful not promote my favorites or criticize my least favorites too much during voting periods, in paranoia that my hideous lack of charisma or ability to be likable with my wording might backfire on my own submissions.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In all honesty, while 2B is one of my more wanted additions for our project, I am 100% fine with getting the stage in because, at least, we can get this amazing soundtrack in Smash.

This soundtrack literally changed my life and I am not trying to be hyperbolic or overdramatic. Basically, I lost my aunt due to cancer and her mom, my grandma, due to old age within a 5 month span. Previous to that, I also lost an old friend to an overdose. Coupled with that and being half-way around the world and being unable to attend the funerals PLUS havign difficulties with my work and a series of failed career transitions made me fairly depressed. For some reason, this soundtrack allowed me to latch onto it and empathize with the lonliness and saddness I felt and made me feel stronger. Then I happened upon the world of NeiR Automata and, even though it wasn't until a year later that I actually played it, I fell in love with th egame. All because of this soundtrack.

Im an going to go back and listen to it again.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Anyways, here are the series that we deconfirmed in our Capcom music submission! This is the official list:
  1. Theme of Morrigan (New Arrangment) - Darkstalkers Series
  2. Theme of Akira (New Arrangment) - Rival Schools Series
  3. Graveyard (New Arrangment) - Ghosts n' Goblins Series
  4. A Warring God - Breath of Fire IV
  5. Fatalis Phase 1 - Monster Hunter World
  6. Stage 2 - Strider
  7. Main Theme - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
  8. Theme of Frank West - Dead Rising
  9. Into Free - Dragon's Dogma
  10. Menu - Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Morrigan from Darkstalkers was already deconfirmed thanks to being an Assist Trophy while Arthur and Frank were deconfirmed due to Mii Costumes. This leaves the following series from being eligible in the future:

• Rival Schools
  • Breath of Fire
  • Monster Hunter (We had saved Mii Costumes from this series from getting included.)
  • Strider
  • Ghost Trick
  • Dragon's Dogma
Here are the submissions for our Online Tourney

Last to be Picked submission:
Fighters:
  • Kirby
  • Wii Fit Trainer
Stages:
  • Dream Land
  • Wii Fit Studio

I'll do the stage if I could..
  1. Pac-Land
  2. Colliseum

1. Dr. Mario
  2. Duck Hunt
  1. Dark Pit
  2. Mewtwo

1. Suzaku Castle
  2. Hanenbow
Characters:
  1. Olimar
  2. Mr. Game & Watch

Stages:
  1. Windy Hill Zone
  2. Kongo Falls 64

Oh, and for my new franchise stage...

VA-11 HALL-A
View attachment 355670
An indie-developed bartending simulator with visual novel elements, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action is a game made to tell a story, filled to the brim with unique characters to interact with. In this, you follow the life and job of one Jill Stingray, who gets to know the lives and struggles of said characters, all the while serving drinks. In Smash Bros, the stage is a cross between Mishima Dojo and King of Fighters Stadium, with the destructible wall of the former on the right of the stage below, and an insta-KO wall from the latter on the left.
View attachment 355669
The black block is the platform and the brown serves as an extra soft platform. In the background, you'll find familiar faces that serve as cameos for this stage.
View attachment 355671
Jill Stingray: The protagonist of the game.

View attachment 355672
Dana Zane: The owner of VA-11 Hall-A with a loud and proud personality.

View attachment 355673
Gillian: A bartender who works at VA-11 Hall-A with a mysterious past. He serves as abit of a butt monkey in-game.

View attachment 355674
Dorothy Haze: A Lilim who is Jill's best friend. Anything even remotely hinting at her profession isn't shown on this stage, but she's a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve.

View attachment 355675
Jamie: A cyborg assassin who regulars VA-11 Hall-A. Though he usually gets his drinks from Gillian, he now and again has Jill serve him.

View attachment 355676
Alma Armas: Another good friend of Jill's and a professional hacker. She tends to be a bit of a tease sometimes.

View attachment 355678
Stella Hoshii: A Cat Boomer born to wealthy parents. Despite her status, she's also a regular at VA-11 Hall-A.

View attachment 355679
Sei Asagiri: A former member of the White Knights authoritarian organization and a good friend of Stella's.

View attachment 355680
Rad Shiba: A dog who...somehow serves as a part-timer in VA-11 Hall-A. If he enters the bar while Dorothy is around, she'll jump and hide in fear from him. She's afraid of dogs.
My characters:

1. Stylist
2. Marin

Stages:
1. Gyromite
2. Waluigi Pinball

My submission:
View attachment 355682

DataDyne Central
Series: Perfect Dark

Following on the heels of Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark was the spiritual successor who expanded on the formula that Goldeneye created with more enhanced multiplayer options, secondary weapon features, and more. I literally played Perfect Dark until my cartidge burnt out...it just stopped working. My friends and I loged a near 23 hours playing multiplayer one night. I would go on to play Perfect Dark contiously to this day and it's one of my more cherished games. That being said, if we were to include a Rare character, I woild be more on board with Fulgore than Joanna as a Killer Instinct bundle is far more appealing to me. So, basically, DataDyne Central would appear similar to Fourside and Spear Pillar married with Princess Peach's Castle in an act of conkoined marriage. You would have the main center tower where it has the Datadyne symbol with two platforms. One side of the large tower is a heliopter landing pad and the other is just a flatrooftop. On the helipad is a hovercopter which can be used as an additional platform but can't be damaged.

View attachment 355683
Said Helipad

However, this is were Spear Pillar comes into place. Located under all of this is a bottom level which can only be accessed by blowing out the glass on either side of the two sides. This can be down via an attack or item. This expands the stage to a bottom hallway with the action visible through the glass windows. These can also be blown out via a powerful attack such as a fully charged Smash Attack. This doesn't serve much purpose other than "looking cool". Especially when landing a powerful Smash Attack and see th enearby glass explode out.

View attachment 355684
Locations under the first top level

Now, going back to that Hovercopter, once Joanna Dark enters the background stage...the Hovercopter will begin to rev up to take off. Joanna will be visible not in juist one location numerous locations throughout the stage; even in the bottom platform level and subseuqent inaccessible levels. Pausing the game and zooming out shows 6 levels below the top two levels which can be viewed with entirely developed rooms below them. Using certain"hacks, it would be possible to zoom out the stage enough to see Joanna Dark blasting away DataDyne security guards in these floors. You can still see this on the third to top floor; directly below the one we can access.

Now, once the DataDyne hoverocpter takes off, it will move around the stage and will zip back and forth from view. It will then occassionally unleash a stream of firepower on the players in the stage thus becoming a stage hazard. Sadly, it's impossible to destroy the copter since, once Joanna Dark vanishes, it will return back to the helipad. This will reset itself once Joanna reappears.

Video of the whole mission

Omega and platform forms just consists of platforms craeted from materials and stuctures found in the DataDyne building with the full building in view behind; like if it was zoome dout. Within this context, the Hovercopter is constantly in flight but, to avoid distraction, it won't fire on Joanna Dark as she proceeds through the building on her mission. As an extra Easter Egg, once Joanna Dark vs Hovercopter scene loops twice, the third time Joanna will appear with Dr. Carroll, an AI construct composed of a floating computer with eyes. This mirrors how extracting the scientist from the building is the third mission.

View attachment 355685
Let's start this mission
  • Kirby
  • Wii Fit Trainer
  • Dr. Mario
  • Duck Hunt
  • Dark Pit
  • Mewtwo
  • Olimar
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Stylist
  • Marin

Stages
  • Dream Land
  • Wii Fit Studio
  • Pac-Land
  • Collisseum
  • Windy Hill Zone
  • Kongo Jungle 64
  • Suzaku Castle
  • Hanenbow
  • Gyromite
  • Waluigi's Pinball
If you feel like this list needs being added on to, I will allow for more submissions but please PING me. That way I know and can update our front page. Otherwise, I will miss it.

Finally, here ar eour Dead by Daylight Spirits. I added one more to round us up to 8.

1. The Huntress
  2. The Trapper
  3. The Legion
  4. The Nurse
  5. The Trickster
  6. The Doctor
  7. The Oni
  8. Dwight, Meg, Claudette, & Jake

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bubsy music could be really fun. This series has no consistent musical identity but almost all the games have some really solid tunes - CEOTFK's mix of big band and bluegrass, FFT's overly cheery tracks (and also harrowingly epic stage 1 theme), TWSB's synthwave-ish style, and POF's middle ground between silly and cool - it'd be pretty hard to choose a tracklist. Got to get Bubsy 3D tracks too since this is the Bubsy 3D stage, and I feel kinda obliged to have at least one Bubsy 2 track for completionism's sake

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Spirit Event: Nintendo Summer Bash

We will be drawing from our vast Spirit library this time to make a Spirit Event based entirely on summer-related Spirits. These Spirits can only be those who came from the launch version of the game. Please go here to see the Spirits we can choose from. You may submit up to 3.

How Would Max React?

MaxDude is a renown authority of fighting games and considered a heavy hitter in the gaming community. For those who watch his videos, he tends to do reaction videos where he, well, reacts to content. Some of his content is language heavy but are enlightning to watch. Certainly his reactions to Mega Man, Ryu, Cloud, Ultimate's reveal, Simon/Richter and King K Rool, Terry, Byleth (lol), Steve, and Sephiroth were memroable (CALM THE **** DOWN SAKURAI!)

So, we are jumping into Max's shoes. How do you think he would react to Season 2 characters? Feel free to do a small or large write up on how you think he would react.​

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
He would definitively be really nuts with Sol's announcement, maybe even doing a Sol Legacy in the meantime, I think much like in Terry's and Kazuya's direct in the Sol's showcase he will note the details to his moveset and be happy with them, and hell Yeah is sure that he will do a Boss Rage against Justice. I don't know how much he is a fan of the rest of the roster tho. I will submit spirits later.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Summer Spirit
1) C.J.
2) MC mode
3) Octo Zombie

Max's Thoughts:
Would have a high level of enthusiasm with Sol, that's for sure. Sol Legacy is a given after that, to boot.
Lara...I dunno his thoughts on Tomb Raider, but I'd imagine he'd get a little chuckle because of what she's well known for.
Lloyd would get a bit of snark from him. Could probably be Byleth-level, dunno if he knows about the Tales series, personally.
He'd tip his hat to the Geno fans who finally got their wish. Kind of like how Sora played out.
There'd be probably some extreme confusion mixed with some pleasant feeling with Ratchet & Clank's announcement. Could probably lead to him playing Ratchet & Clank onstream.

D

Deleted member

Oops. I was asleep.

Eh. I don't mind. I'm all for 2B getting in but I'd be fine with the stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom