• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Can I submit music from Capcom's Disney games to be played on Sora's stage(s)?
No, they won’t be accepted.

Is there voting for these or are all noms accepted?
I haven’t decided yet. I typically accepted most submissions. That being said, I want to have an expensive list of songs from Capcom’s library so I’m thinking if we get double submissions from the same series, we may vote.

PS I totally forgot but Versus music is off limits.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the order for Season 2! Yellow indiciates the highest number of votes.

Fighter #RatchetLloydSolLaraGenoWinner
100611Sol Badguy
201151Lara
313013Lloyd
412014Geno
551002Ratchet

Based on this, here is our lineup:

Fighter #5: Sol Badguy
Fighter #6: Lara
Fighter #7: Lloyd
Fighter #8: Geno
Fighter #9: Ratchet

Our front page will be changed to reflect this throughout the week.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
You know, I feel like in most jobs in the past that involved deconfirming a series from being submitted as playable in the future, there would be at least a vote surrounding said submissions. It is a little freaky that simply one person submitting something without a vote can single handedly disqualify future content involving playable characters honestly (of course it would go through leadership first, but it's been stated most submissions will be accepted already, and the only voting would involve two songs from the same series, which would make the disqualifying future content redundant).

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting for our stage submissions plus Spirit Event. Thank you for submitting content and taking th etime to vote!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Baramos's Castle3 (9)3 (6)318
Twlight Town2 (6)2 (4)311
Lumine Hall3 (9)5 (10)019
Aeropolis3 (9)0615
Airship4 (12)5 (10)325

While the results were neck and neck for a while, Airship gets added as a DLC submission! While Midgard and Northern Cave, this stage combines the early Final Fantasy titles with Final Fantasy 1 being the background of the stage.

Here are the results of the Spirit Event:

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Muramasa Demon Blade3 (9)1 (2)112
Dead by Daylight6 (18)0119
Mass Effect1 (3)5 (10)215
Call of Duty2 (6)1 (2)19
Fornite1 (3)1 (2)27
Odin Sphere06 (3)25
Ark Survival Evolved1 (3)1 (2)49
Crush Crush02 (4) + 1 (2)06
* Added 2 extra points for Crush Crush as I had forgotten to add it

This was a bit closer but since the closest possible series, Mass Effect was just one point shy of that 3 point gap, I have awarded our next Spirit Event for Dead by Daylight.

Before we jump into this Spirit Event, I will be compiling our music submissions:

Neat that this is coming just at the moment when I reconnected with Capcom, I honestly feel that even has a huge Fighitng Game fan we don't require another rep since Iori and Sol are already solid newcomers (apart that the most obvious options like Siegfried/Nightmare/Scorpion are out of the board) so I included music of Darkstalkers. Either way here is my music:
I'm slowing taking more time, these quick jobs works for me at the moment.
  1. Theme of Morrigan (New Arrangment) - Darkstalkers Series
  2. Into the Legendary Earth / Military Gains- Red Earth/Warzard
  3. A Warring God - Breath of Fire IV
  4. Graveyard (Ghosts n' Goblins) [REMIX]
  5. Fatalis Phase 1 (Monster Hunter World)
  6. Stage 1 (1943: The Battle of Midway)
  7. Stage 2 (Strider)
  8. Main Theme (Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective)
  9. Area 1 - Bionic Commando (NES)
  10. City - Captain Commando (Arcade)
  11. Frank West's theme - Dead Rising (2006)
  12. The Sun Rises - Okami
  13. You have mail - Dino Crisis
  14. Dark Castle Area - Power Stone 2
  15. Into Free - Dragon's Dogma
  16. Onimusha (Demon Warrior) - Onimusa Warlords
  17. On the Rooftop of Taiyo High School - Rival Schools
  18. Main Theme from Cyberbots
  19. Theme of Akira from Rival Schools/Project Justice (Remix)
  20. Vs. Augus from Asura's Wrath
  21. Menu - Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Now, previously, we only allowed for 10 musical tracks for our previous music DLC packs and I aim to keep with this number in future music packs. That being said, we have 21. That's 11 too many so we will be trimming this list. I have made a form for us to vote on but...perhaps it's better to leave this open to submissions for now.

What music should we cut?

Please take a look at the above list and then make a list of the required musical tracks but reduced from 21 to 10. Once we are finished, we will vote for which list compilation we like. Please keep in mind that franchises found in this list won't be allowed for newcomer submissions in the future.

Dead by Daylight Spirit Event Submissions

So, unless you are unaware of this series, Dead by Daylight is noted for having crossover content from franchises such as Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and other games but also franchises such as Alien, Stranger Things, Hellraiser, and so on. It's pretty obvious but we won't be accepting submissions from characters from any of these franchises; both gaming and non-gaming. This is Dead by Daylight ONLY characters. But survivors and kilelrs are welcome but we do want to focus on the Killer's as, truthfully, they are the star of the show. Dead by Daylight music is not allowed as we don't include Music in spirit submissions. For those looking for Fatal Frame music, here it is. I still need to add it on the front page:
Intro (Fatal Frame)
Crimson Butterfly (Fatal Frame 2)
Crimson Kimono (Fatal Frame 2)
Results (Fatal Frame 2)
Only Survivor (Fatal Frame 3)
Reika (Fatal Frame 3)
Tsukimori (Fatal Frame 4)
Shiroi Hana - White Garden (Fatal Frame 4)
Zero no Choritsu (Japanese) (Fatal Frame 4)
Zero (English) (Fatal Frame 4)
Never Escape (Fatal Frame: Sprit Camera)
Title (Fatal Frame V)
Torikago - In this Cage (Fatal Frame V)

For help on choosing, here's some ideas:

Please also check our what Resident Evil music we also offer. This can be found on the front page.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My submission for the music cut, ngl it was hard since I think there are a lot of series I left behind like Okami, Power Stone, Cyberbots, Red Earth or Onimusha but 10 is the max number :
  2. Theme of Akira (New Arrangment) - Rival Schools Series
  3. Graveyard (New Arrangment) - Ghosts n' Goblins Series
  4. A Warring God - Breath of Fire IV
  5. Fatalis Phase 1 - Monster Hunter World
  6. Stage 2 - Strider
  7. Main Theme - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
  8. Theme of Frank West - Dead Rising
  9. Into Free - Dragon's Dogma
  10. Menu - Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Btw has a suggestion if the Theme of Akira gets in it should be allowed in the Street Fighter stages since, well, Akira was in a Street Fighter game.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Huntress (Dead By Daylight)
Class: Advanced
Type: Neutral Support 1 slot
Effect: Ranged Attack Damage Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Simon Belmont
  • Stage: Luigi's Mansion
  • Music Track: Shiroi Hana - White Garden
  • Match: 1 Stock
  • Conditions:
    • There is a deep fog
    • The Enemy likes to use Neutral Special
    • The Enemies Neutral Special Does More Damage

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1656299269005.png
The Trapper (Dead by Daylight)
Class: :starman::starman::starman:
Type: Attack Primary 2 Slots
Effect: Pitfall Equipped
Opponent: :ultganondorf:
Stage: Sawmill Thrill (Omega)
Music Track: Calamity Ganon Phase 2
Match: 1 Stock
Items: Pitfall
Conditions:
  • There is a deep fog.
  • The enemy starts with a Pitfall.
  • The enemy prefers to grab their foe.
1656299532077.png
The Legion (Dead by Daylight)
Class: :starman::starman:
Type: Support 1 Slot
Effect: Assist Trophy Equipped
Opponent: :ultjoker: x4
Stage: Mt. Hikami
Music Track: Mechanical Rhythm
Conditions:
  • There is a deep fog.
  • The enemy gains increased attack power for a short time.
  • The enemy likes to dodge.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1656306829794.png
1656306849331.png
1656306876954.png
1656306911847.png
Dwight, Meg, Claudette, & Jake
Class Type: Support Neutral Advance Spirit(Takes 1 Slot).
Effect: Easier Dodging
Opponent: :ultmiifighters:(Joker Wig, Glasses, and Business Suit),:ultmiifighters:(Saki Wig and Protective Gear):ultmiifighters:(Martial Arts Wig, Glasses, and Ball Guy Outfit), and :ultmiifighters:(Chrom Wig & Wild West Uniform)
Stage: Minecraft(No Hazards, Night Time)
Rules
-Defeat an Army of Fighters
-Timed Stamina Battle(1 Minute)
-The Enemies Gradually Heal Overtime
Music: Save Theme-Resident Evil 2

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The Doctor (Dead by Daylight)
Class: :starman:
Type: Support 1Slots
Effect: ElectricFloor Immunity
Opponent: :ultdoc:
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Music Track: Aegis Research Institute (Combat Phase) (Astral Chain)
Items: Baseball Bat
Conditions:
  • The enemy starts with the Baseball Bat
  • Electric-type attacks heals him
  • Elecric floor is activated
The Trickster (Dead by Daylight)
Class: :starman::starman:
Type: Neutral Attack 1 Slot
Effect:
Opponent: :ultjoker: (purple)
Stage: Beaumode Arena
Music Track: Discussion -BREAK- (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
Conditions:

To be added later...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to allow Spirit Submissions a little while longer.

My submission for the music cut, ngl it was hard since I think there are a lot of series I left behind like Okami, Power Stone, Cyberbots, Red Earth or Onimusha but 10 is the max number :
  2. Theme of Akira (New Arrangment) - Rival Schools Series
  3. Graveyard (New Arrangment) - Ghosts n' Goblins Series
  4. A Warring God - Breath of Fire IV
  5. Fatalis Phase 1 - Monster Hunter World
  6. Stage 2 - Strider
  7. Main Theme - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
  8. Theme of Frank West - Dead Rising
  9. Into Free - Dragon's Dogma
  10. Menu - Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Btw has a suggestion if the Theme of Akira gets in it should be allowed in the Street Fighter stages since, well, Akira was in a Street Fighter game.
This was the only track list that was submitted. How do people feel about this?

1656403274013.png
The nurse (Dead by Daylight)
Class: :starman::starman: (Advanced)
Type: Support, 1 slot
Effect: Lightweight

• Puppet Fighter: Peach (White alt.)
  • Stage: Mt. Hikami (Omega)
  • Music Track: Escape From Laboratory (Resident Evil 2) (New Remix)
  • Match: 1 stock
  • Conditions:
  • - The enemy is very fast and can't stop quickly.
  • - The enemy is equipped with Armorslayer
  • - Defeat the main fighter to win.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We proby have room for two more Spirits. That being said, we will be accepting Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer list of music.

We will continue forward with two jobs.

Submit Characters for the Online Tourney: Last to be Picked

Who do you think the underdogs are? That characters now one really plays as? The dredges of the Smash roster? Pick from the roster of 64 and up to Infinite and choose up yo two characters you think are low on the totem pole and give them a chance to shine. Moreover, feel free to include up to two stages that you feel also are under-rated.

Submit a DLC Stage from a New Franchise

Previously, we included Chibi-Robo. We are doing the same but we are opening submissions for both first and third party. Thus franchise can’t be represented via character nor stage. So like Portal and Chibi-Robo, it will be promoted to its own universe. Same format applies when submitting content. Please include franchises that’s appeared on a Nintendo system.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Maybe this didn't count but.
13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi (BlazBlue)
One of the main places of the BlazBlue series and where most of the important stages are, we will move between stage and stage using an invisible platform that resembles the character's crest (particulary the one of Rachel Alucard).

Sure, this is supposed to be before Sol but I think that's the reason why this would be somewhat funny, since that would make the Sol's appearence more impressive since most people would assume "if they wanted to include something of ArcSys they would include this stage alongside them". Almost all the locations has the regular flat layout. There is a day-night rotation in all the stages with sky. In Battlefield/Omega we will always be in the transparent magic platform but a little modified to be able to host the entire fight instead of just moving the players to each part of the stage, the background is looked in Altar/Adventus.

1st Location - Monorail
We will start in the Monorail since is Ragna's home stage in Calamity Trigger, sometimes the train will pass and will damage the characters near the rails. Naoto Kurogane and Es will appear here sometimes.

2nd Location - Kagutsuchi's Port
We will move to the Kagutsuchi's Port, this stage was the home stage of Ragna, Noel, Carl Clover and Hazama in Continuum Shift. Carl Clover, Noel, Tsubaki Yayoi, Mai Natsume and Kagura will appear has cameos.

3rd Location A - Oriental Town
A stage with chinese motifs, it was the home stage of Tager and Litchi Faye Ling in some games. There is a 50% chances that this stage appears during the loop. With a 100% of chances if in the last loop the stage was the Ronin District. Litchi Faye Ling, Arakune and the rest of the Sector 7 team (Tager, Kokonoe, Bullet and Lambda-11) will appear has cameos.

3rd Location B - Ronin District
A stage with japanese motifs, the most knowed character that use this stage has his home is Bang Shishigami. There is a 50% chances that this stage appears during the loop. With a 100% of chances if in the last loop the stage was the Oriental Town. The proper Bang and Amane will be see here.

4th Location - Bascule
A bridge that connects the capital with the rest of the city, it best knowed has the stage of Platinum the Trinity in some games even if Tager also used it. A dog will bark sometimes too. Platinum, Taokaka and Makoto will be cameos here.

Final Location - Altar/Adventus

An important place that was the center of attention of various parts of the story, most noticeable Continuum Shift., sometimes the Altar will morph into Adventus that has the same layout. In this stage we will see Ragna with his brothers Jin and Noel (in her Mu-12 appearence) fighting Hazama, but if Adventus is active the battle instead will be Ragna and Hakumen versus Yuuki Terumi.

Bonus - BLUE
BLUE would appear during the transition of the loop, it's only the background tho.

EDIT: Changed it to make it more interesing.
Resubmiting Kagutsuchi from BlazBlue, it has presence in the Nintendo 3DS and in the Nintendo Switch. Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Furbitten Planet: Rayon

From the iconic, even if not classic, game Bubsy 3D, rendered in early PS1 glory. This stage begins as an incredibly basic walkoff, with soft textureless platforms flying in slowly and randomly similarly to Umbra - however, at random points a switch will spawn
0CB77358-4433-4BD3-A186-C04C26216230.jpeg

Attack it, and it will toggle a part of stage geography, complete with big text announcing it
487A71AF-7024-497D-B7AC-D0D423594C58.jpeg

1. Two walls (left and right)
  2. One ceiling (top)
  3. Two slopes (left and right)
  4. One pit (bottom)
  5. Two trees (unmoving platforms, left and right)
Switches can both activate and deactivate these elements at random, the ones where there's two don't spawn together (so you only get or lose one wall with a switch pressing)

However, there's another, even bigger gimmick to this stage: what would a Bubsy stage be without Bubsy?

Bubsy stands on the sidelines, commentating about the battle. (ableit voiced by his VA from Paws on Fire instead of 3D) He has two lines about every fighter - one for KOing and one for being KO'd. When the battle starts or the stage is morphed in, he will of course say "What could possibly go wrong?". Spawning a pit makes him fall in, though he'll fall back down from the top of the screen. (complete with a fall damage splat) He'll sometimes juggle.

The colours of the stage are randomised, and can get pretty ugly.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Characters:
  1. Olimar
  2. Mr. Game & Watch

Stages:
  1. Windy Hill Zone
  2. Kongo Falls 64

Oh, and for my new franchise stage...

VA-11 HALL-A
1656437096105.png

An indie-developed bartending simulator with visual novel elements, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action is a game made to tell a story, filled to the brim with unique characters to interact with. In this, you follow the life and job of one Jill Stingray, who gets to know the lives and struggles of said characters, all the while serving drinks. In Smash Bros, the stage is a cross between Mishima Dojo and King of Fighters Stadium, with the destructible wall of the former on the right of the stage below, and an insta-KO wall from the latter on the left.
1656436928019.png

The black block is the platform and the brown serves as an extra soft platform. In the background, you'll find familiar faces that serve as cameos for this stage.
1656437244784.png

Jill Stingray: The protagonist of the game.

1656437287413.png

Dana Zane: The owner of VA-11 Hall-A with a loud and proud personality.

1656437348670.png

Gillian: A bartender who works at VA-11 Hall-A with a mysterious past. He serves as abit of a butt monkey in-game.

1656437392949.png

Dorothy Haze: A Lilim who is Jill's best friend. Anything even remotely hinting at her profession isn't shown on this stage, but she's a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve.

1656437484820.png

Jamie: A cyborg assassin who regulars VA-11 Hall-A. Though he usually gets his drinks from Gillian, he now and again has Jill serve him.

1656437548787.png

Alma Armas: Another good friend of Jill's and a professional hacker. She tends to be a bit of a tease sometimes.

1656437597322.png

Stella Hoshii: A Cat Boomer born to wealthy parents. Despite her status, she's also a regular at VA-11 Hall-A.

1656437659196.png

Sei Asagiri: A former member of the White Knights authoritarian organization and a good friend of Stella's.

1656437702819.png

Rad Shiba: A dog who...somehow serves as a part-timer in VA-11 Hall-A. If he enters the bar while Dorothy is around, she'll jump and hide in fear from him. She's afraid of dogs.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My characters:

1. Stylist
2. Marin

Stages:
1. Gyromite
2. Waluigi Pinball

My submission:
1656440978897.png

DataDyne Central
Series: Perfect Dark

Following on the heels of Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark was the spiritual successor who expanded on the formula that Goldeneye created with more enhanced multiplayer options, secondary weapon features, and more. I literally played Perfect Dark until my cartidge burnt out...it just stopped working. My friends and I loged a near 23 hours playing multiplayer one night. I would go on to play Perfect Dark contiously to this day and it's one of my more cherished games. That being said, if we were to include a Rare character, I woild be more on board with Fulgore than Joanna as a Killer Instinct bundle is far more appealing to me. So, basically, DataDyne Central would appear similar to Fourside and Spear Pillar married with Princess Peach's Castle in an act of conkoined marriage. You would have the main center tower where it has the Datadyne symbol with two platforms. One side of the large tower is a heliopter landing pad and the other is just a flatrooftop. On the helipad is a hovercopter which can be used as an additional platform but can't be damaged.

1656440999951.png

Said Helipad

However, this is were Spear Pillar comes into place. Located under all of this is a bottom level which can only be accessed by blowing out the glass on either side of the two sides. This can be down via an attack or item. This expands the stage to a bottom hallway with the action visible through the glass windows. These can also be blown out via a powerful attack such as a fully charged Smash Attack. This doesn't serve much purpose other than "looking cool". Especially when landing a powerful Smash Attack and see th enearby glass explode out.

1656441021820.png

Locations under the first top level

Now, going back to that Hovercopter, once Joanna Dark enters the background stage...the Hovercopter will begin to rev up to take off. Joanna will be visible not in juist one location numerous locations throughout the stage; even in the bottom platform level and subseuqent inaccessible levels. Pausing the game and zooming out shows 6 levels below the top two levels which can be viewed with entirely developed rooms below them. Using certain"hacks, it would be possible to zoom out the stage enough to see Joanna Dark blasting away DataDyne security guards in these floors. You can still see this on the third to top floor; directly below the one we can access.

Now, once the DataDyne hoverocpter takes off, it will move around the stage and will zip back and forth from view. It will then occassionally unleash a stream of firepower on the players in the stage thus becoming a stage hazard. Sadly, it's impossible to destroy the copter since, once Joanna Dark vanishes, it will return back to the helipad. This will reset itself once Joanna reappears.

Video of the whole mission

Omega and platform forms just consists of platforms craeted from materials and stuctures found in the DataDyne building with the full building in view behind; like if it was zoome dout. Within this context, the Hovercopter is constantly in flight but, to avoid distraction, it won't fire on Joanna Dark as she proceeds through the building on her mission. As an extra Easter Egg, once Joanna Dark vs Hovercopter scene loops twice, the third time Joanna will appear with Dr. Carroll, an AI construct composed of a floating computer with eyes. This mirrors how extracting the scientist from the building is the third mission.

1656441129535.png

Let's start this mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom