• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Also I see 10 users that voted for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but I did not because I don't what FNAF content in my Smash game
And i'm glad it not the FNAF stage
No! no FNAF content in my Smash game so stop samping "Freddy Jumpscares the Competition!" or "Freddy Takes the Stage!" or whatever becaues Freddy is not going to join the fight.
How about no.
I don't care, FNAF content should not be in Smash.
I hate to break it to this guy but we already have FNaF in his Smash game. Just in the form of Spirits.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Could be other things, maybe he doesn't like the fandom. There is also some political controversy involving the creator, but I won't wade any further into the topic than that. There are also some people that are under the impression that most of the game's popularity came from memes (not saying this is me, just giving an insight to a demographic), so that just gives a sour taste in their mouth.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The front page is all up to date with not only the reordering of our content but also the DLC stuff we have added like dlc stages, spirit events, etc. You can expect us to wrap up submissions in the next 8 hours or so and then commence via voting.

Please feel free to not only submit said content but also Blazblue music. We will be accepting up to 10 songs as per usual.

Finally, while I can't gaurantee these prompts will make them in, I will take a look at prompts that either 1) seem creative and will illicit good submissions or 2) are mentioned more often than once which leads me to think the prompts are quite popular. I will say that at least a few of what people submitted are prompts I have on my own lists. I won't indiciate which ones...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Let’s just continue. The user made their point and it’s doubtful they will change that point. If it happens again, I will look into doing something more official about it. Otherwise, let’s just focus on our current jobs :)

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Alright I'm gonna offer a hot take

I don't think we should let submissions conflict with each other for this set. Genre, gender, color, east or west shouldn't matter for this last set.

If we wanna do three RPG characters, two hack n slash, four orange and five female, we should do it for this.

As long as they meet the Nintendo and gaming character requirements let's just go ****in wild at this point.

And no, I'm not saying I won't argue in favor of main characters/characters people actually want to be our DLC characters first and foremost, but I've always personally thought that limiting based on genre, gender, and color were dumb.

The last fighters pass irl had 2 fighting game characters, 2 RPG characters both of which were designed by Tetsuya Normura from Square Enix properties, and two Nintendo modern reps, with three female characters total (four if you count Alex).

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, so I want to begin voting for this round with the promotional Mii Costume + Remix + Masterpiece.

@Darkonedagger , did you say you were going to resubmit something different? Janx_uwu Janx_uwu , are you able to submit soon?

I will be closing it up soon so please get them in if you can.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Last second sub
We've got Gex, we've got Buck, and we've got Jim. Only one left...

Bubsy (Brawler)
The Bubster is a masked costume with a smug expression. He comes with Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind Medley V2 - while the version in base game is rock style, this track stays more true to the Saturday morning spirit of Bubsy with a big band jazz orchestration

(I was gonna submit Plok at first, but honestly Veronica + Flying Man makes such a good Plok that there's no need for the real deal)
He would come with "Bubsy in Claws Encounters Of The Furred Kind" as a dismasterpiece

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our current submissions
BlazBlue Songs:
MUST DIE ~ BlazBlue: Central Fiction
Motor Head (BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger)
Reppuu (BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger)

Mii Costume + Remix + Masterpiece:
View attachment 355753
Rick Taylor (Mii Brawler)
The main protagonist of the arcade horror beat-em-up Splatterhouse by Namco. In Smash, the Mii Brawler would have Rick's hockey mask as a headpiece and the tattered, barefoot blue clothes for the body piece. It comes with a remix of Splatterhouse 2's boss theme and a Masterpiece of Splatterhouse 2, lasting 5 minutes.

Six Prompts:

A Character Nobody Knows Is Actually From A Video Game: I made an entire thread dedicated to some of those characters (I dunno who else there is), two of which we already have in Infinite (Reimu & Agumon). I would go with this prompt not just because it'd be an interesting experience to see Carmen Sandiego or Sacrier's Blood in Smash tracing them back to their video game debuts, but last because I want to see people confused over it all.

Visual Novel Character: Look, I know we already have Phoenix Wright, but that was back in Season 1. I'd say it's high time for another character. Saber, Monokuma, Okarin, anybody from a Visual Novel.

Highly-Influential Character Not Yet In Smash: Exactly what it says on the tin. This could include Doom Slayer, Chosen Undead, hell, you could probably even submit Pitfall Jumper.

Arcade Character: There are no doubt a lot of arcade games that people remember fondly: from PAC-MAN to all the fighting games to Dig Dug, arcades were an age where you can walk in with your buddies and have fun. I'd say we should add some more variety to our arcade game line-up. Maybe someone like Dirk the Daring?

Character From A Long-Awaited Game: Let's be real: waiting over a decade for a game to come out is rough. It's also a crapshoot; on the one hand, you have your Duke Nukem Forevers and your Cyberpunk 2077s and your FF15s. But on the other hand, you have absolute bangers like Elden Ring, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Team Fortress 2. Regardless of your opinion on any of these games, I'd say it's high time we get ourselves a character from one of those games.

The Bane of All Adversities: Bayonetta for Smash 4: she was "too sexy", "had realistic firearms", and "had no star power". So imagine their surprise when she was revealed as the final character in the game alongside Corrin. Sora in Ultimate: he was considered "just another anime swordfighter", a "copyright nightmare", and a flat-out "impossibility". Oh, the tears of joy that were shed as Sora flew the light-filled void to Simple & Clean. Those two had one thing in common: they were characters that were considered "entirely out of the realm of possibility" and yet were symbols of overcoming adversity just to satisfy fans across the globe. If this is going to be our final character, then we need one that would be the equivalent of directly bombarding Twitter HQ with a coronal mass ejection from the sun. Something to surpass both Steve and Sora. We probably don't have any idea who, but I'm hopeful that can be arranged somewhat.
View attachment 355754
Professor Layton

Mii Swordfighter

Like Vaultboy, this Mii Costume takes on the appearance of Layton but in a rather comical bobble-head type fashion. The remix is:

The Masterpiece is the first ten minutes of the first game

Professor Layton would be an excellent addition to fulfill the Phoenix vs Layton without using up a newcomer slot but also allows us to cross off Level-5 as a new company seeing as the other potential contenders are Jibanyan and Oliver. While it's a sad sacrifice, it's one thay wouldn't hurt us too much.
Promotional Mii Costume:

Angry Birds (Brawler)

A game image of Red on a blue background. The Rovio Entertainment logo is inside a white banner.

Angry Birds is one of the most famous and best selling games of all time that has been ported to numerous different systems, including Nintendo systems. The Bird costume would be a brawler with a hat and a costume, adorned with feathers. Presumably the costume would be of the most iconic Red Bird, but if Bomberman alternate costumes are allowed for this job, I'd like to include the others as well (Yellow, Blue, Black, White, and Pink). If not, then just the Red Bird. The masterpiece would be the original Angry Birds game which has been on the Wii, Wii U, and 3DS already.

The remix would be a remix of the main theme.

Mii Costume

Freddy Fazbear

Five nights at freddy's needs no introduction at this point

The song would be the Security Breach theme

The masterpiece would be for Ultimate Custom Night

Six Prompts

1. Submit a character from a Multiplayer title
2. Submit a character from a series already represented on the roster
3. Submit a character from a series that is primarily on PC
4. Submit a character that does not walk on 2 legs (It can be a quadruped, a mounted fighter, a floating character etc. as long as they don't use only 2 legs to move.)
5. Submit a character with a large Mobile presence (I doesn't have to just be a character from a mobile game it can also be characters like Saber)
6. Submit a character that blurs the line between Video Game and Non-games (Clippy, Hatsune Miku, Pepper Roni etc.)
Costume submission:
( Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom ) Resubmission:

Fulgore (Killer Instinct) (Mii Brawler)
View attachment 355217

"C-c-combo breaker!"
Who is he?
Fulgore is antagonist/neutral character of Rare's 1994 fighting game Killer Instinct and he is a highly-advanced heavy assault cyborg and the world's first artificial soldier, created by megacorporal company Ultratech.
He is one of most iconic KI characters from the series and many KI fans can recognize him. His design changed throughout the games: ranging from MK1 to MK3.
He was a penultimate boss in first game before Eyedol, then he appears as playable character throughout all KI games.
Fulgore represents a "Shotokan" character; utilizing zoning and close quarters combat in a way that's easy to use but difficult to master.

Mii description:
As for Fulgore mii costume, his costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His mask with blond ponytail (Covers whole Mii head).
  • Outfit: His metallic armor body.
  • Fists: His fists covered with 2 blue blades from back of his fists.

His design would be based on his classic Incarnation from Killer Instinct II game, but he has realistic cues taken from his 2013/MK III design (Making him little bit more realistic).

Why Fulgore as mii costume:
I nominate Fulgore as mii costume, because he would represent Killer Instinct franchise, which is owned by Rare and Microsoft now. Also it would make sense to include him, since we have Scorpion Mii costume and his mii costume would be based on another unrepresented fighting game franchise.
Besides that, Fulgore's design makes sense as Mii Brawler costume, given the fact that Miis' proportions would fit into his body.

Remix:

The remix for Fulgore would be remix of the main theme from Killer Instinct.
(Credit to Dark Nexus)

(I've considered Fulgore's theme as remix, but it should represent the whole series as game)

Masterpiece:
Killer Instinct (Arcade, 1994)
View attachment 355770
A 1994 fighting game made by Rare. Released on SNES, Gameboy and arcades. The masterpiece takes 4 minutes and you play only Fulgore when fighting random opponents.
Re-submitting this ( Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom ), with Windy
The masterpiece would be the original Conker's Bad Fur Day

For the 3th season prompts
1. A character from an already represented third party
2. A character from PC gaming
3. A character highly requested by the fans
4. A character from a current first party game
5. A character from a highly popular part of gaming that isn't represented in Smash yet (Think mobile games or underrepresented genres)
6. Anything (In this job anything will count, except non-videogame characters)
Last second sub

He would come with "Bubsy in Claws Encounters Of The Furred Kind" as a dismasterpiece

• Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)
  • Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
  • Red (Angry Birds)
  • Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
  • Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's)
  • Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  • Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) <-- Due to the inappropriate and controversial nature of Conker's Bad Fur Day and to keep our Mii Costume rating down, I am replacing this Masterpeice with the more firendly, Conker's Pocket Tales.)
  • Bubsy (Bubsy)

Omori and Mortal Kombat is being removed. I fI don't get any further submissions in the next 30 minutes, this is our final list.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here is our current submissions

• Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)
  • Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
  • Red (Angry Birds)
  • Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
  • Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's)
  • Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  • Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) <-- Due to the inappropriate and controversial nature of Conker's Bad Fur Day and to keep our Mii Costume rating down, I am replacing this Masterpeice with the more firendly, Conker's Pocket Tales.)
  • Bubsy (Bubsy)

Omori and Mortal Kombat is being removed. I fI don't get any further submissions in the next 30 minutes, this is our final list.
If you can replace BFD with Pocket Tales, why not use SNES Mortal Kombat with the sweat flying everywhere?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If you can replace BFD with Pocket Tales, why not use SNES Mortal Kombat with the sweat flying everywhere?
Regardless of the sweat issue, we already have Scorpion as a Mii Costume. There is no need for a second Mortal Kombat Mii Costume; especially for one that is a promotional costume.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Don't mind me, just getting a last-minute submission in!
Zetterburn (:ultbrawler:)

There's much precedent for popular indie games getting Mii Costumes as DLC and I'd like to think Zetterburn from Rivals of Aether can be part of that as well. As said a few pages back, it would just be really awesome to have a character who exists directly because of Smash's legacy as playable in Smash (well, except for Dark Pit I guess?), but if we can't have a fighter then I'll settle for a Mii costume. As for why Zetterburn specifically, he's the game's most prominent mascot alongside Orcane and probably fits the proportions of a Mii best out of the Rivals cast.

The body would be a fluffy lion suit (made of material similar to the Zetterburn plush) and the head would be a stylized firey mane around the Mii's head that moves and crackles a bit.
The song for Zetterburn would be Nihil Redux (Omega Ver) and the masterpiece would allow for five minutes in the main multiplayer mode of Rivals of Ather.

I think having a masterpiece of this game would be very cool as it would introduce Smash fans to non-Smash platform fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom