• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura Alt.
Gemini (Brown)

1644568225561.png

1644568274278.png
Gemini is the icon of Sakura Wars V and is one of the most popular characters in the franchise. She is a Katana Wieldin' Gun Slingin' Cowboy.

As Sakura's alternate color (For her costume #2), her pants are brown and her shoes are white. Her top is orange and her hair is red along with her bow, which is brown.
Her mech is also brown colored.

Attachments

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is the timeline of our Sakura Wars content and content after it.

1) Submit a Character: Done
2) Submit a Gameplay Overview: Done
3) Submit Moves: Done
4) Submit Misc Content: Ongoing
5) Submit Colors: Ongoing
6) Submit Sakura Wars Stage: Next
7) Submit a Sakura Wars Assist Trophy
8) Submit a Sakura Wars Masterpiece
9) Submit Sakura Wars music
10) Mii Costume #1 - #3: New Sega Costumes*
11) Mii Costume #4: Sakura Wars Related Costume *
12) Mii Costume #5 - 6: Two Veteran Costumes *
13) Mii Costume #7: New First party Costume *
14) Mii Costume #8: Deluxe Costume with Song Remix **
16) Sakura Wars and Mii Costume Affiliated Spirits and Spirit Battles
17) Pack Title & Trailer Creation

18) Online Tournament Submission
19) Spirit Event Prompt Submission
20) Spirit Event Submission (Prompt already decided)

21) Fourth and final Character for our Pass: Users submit a Prompt to base a character submission on

* We will have 8 Mii Costumes this pack. I feel this is a good number considering our previous number was quite low. This is because we are reordering the pass for the last three fighters to make it visually more pleasing once we finish our fourth pack. So we had 6 our first wave, Phoenix wave had 4, and the final wave we do will have around those two with this one being the largest.

If the Sakura Wave gets pushed to Fighter #2, then the waves will start large and taper off near the end in size. If she is #4, the costume numbers will start large, taper off for two waves, and then finish strong. If we keep as is, then it starts large, goes down goes up again at a innacle of the Season 1 Wave, and then a downward decline.

** This will be a Deluxe costume which will, like Cuphead and Sans, change the entire body of the mii but also give a mandatory Spirit Battle PLUS a new remix track. We will search and submit a remix track to accompany this costume.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sumire Kanzaki (Purple Combat Uniform)
1644601116078.png

Sakura's main rival for Ogami's affection in the first game and one of the only characters to appear in games she isn't playable in; Sumire is basically the second most important character in the original Flower Division. Colors are exactly as seen here, though Sakura's hair color does not change, but her bow turns silvery-white, like Sumire's hairband.

Personally, I don't think her hair should change for any of the alts.​

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
We are currently at 3 colors for her default costume and 5 for her second costume. We need four more.
We can only submit one, right?

Some notable color omissions: Yellow (Iris's combat uniform would work well), Blue (Either Maria's or Reni's combat uniform, or Reni's default outfit could work), Scarlet (Orihime or Kohran's dress could work for the default costume), Drab Green (Yoshida's military uniform color could work for the Hanagumi costume)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We can only submit one, right?

Some notable color omissions: Yellow (Iris's combat uniform would work well), Blue (Either Maria's or Reni's combat uniform, or Reni's default outfit could work), Scarlet (Orihime or Kohran's dress could work for the default costume), Drab Green (Yoshida's military uniform color could work for the Hanagumi costume)
Seeing as how we are slowing down, then yeah. I typically pick up where we left off but people submitting the rest in one go saves me the trouble of researching.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Aw man, here we go again...
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming dominates the thread.
I'm going to be as nice as I can be with this. That was incredibly ****ing rude of you.

Naturally I'm going to be very involved in this discussion and submissions for this series; for one, it's my submitted character, and two, it's for a series that I personally have the most familiarity with out of anyone in this thread.

Then there's the fact that you made that post solely to complain about me. Even if I personally don't see eye-to-eye with W3 and some of his submissions irritate me, at least he's bothering to make a submission, or, at the very minimum, contribute to the conversation in some meaningful way, whereas you basically see every time something's posted as an excuse to come in and say something, usually to no effect and adding nothing at all to the conversation; this is the reason I have you ignored on the boards. If you don't have anything of value to say, why bother posting? Venus can bump the thread as necessary, he doesn't need you to do it for him by constantly clogging up the thread by repeating the post you're quoting with exactly the same words in a different order.

I realize that you're a kid and you want to feel involved, but let your involvement be through the quality of your own content, and not just blatantly copy-pasting something someone else said, and above all else: Don't be a ****.

Also, Venus, I apologize if I misgendered you or incorrectly assumed your pronouns here; and I'll make my further costume submissions later once I've cooled off.

Last edited:
I'm going to be as nice as I can be with this. That was incredibly ****ing rude of you.

Naturally I'm going to be very involved in this discussion and submissions for this series; for one, it's my submitted character, and two, it's for a series that I personally have the most familiarity with out of anyone in this thread.

Then there's the fact that you made that post solely to complain about me. Even if I personally don't see eye-to-eye with W3 and some of his submissions irritate me, at least he's bothering to make a submission, or, at the very minimum, contribute to the conversation in some meaningful way, whereas you basically see every time something's posted as an excuse to come in and say something, usually to no effect and adding nothing at all to the conversation; this is the reason I have you ignored on the boards. If you don't have anything of value to say, why bother posting? Venus can bump the thread as necessary, he doesn't need you to do it for him by constantly clogging up the thread by repeating the post you're quoting with exactly the same words in a different order.

I realize that you're a kid and you want to feel involved, but let your involvement be through the quality of your own content, and not just blatantly copy-pasting something someone else said, and above all else: Don't be a ****.

Also, Venus, I apologize if I misgendered you or incorrectly assumed your pronouns here; and I'll make my further costume submissions later once I've cooled off.
Listen, I'm sorry, ok? 😠😡
I'm really sorry.
I didn't notice that you ignored me, but listen closely.
Like you said earlier, I want to be involved in the thread, right?
So, I know you like this series, so I can't control you.
But, you know, I want to be popular on this thread like others and that's why I write stuff that are similar to others.
I wanna tell you something that I need to make long posts to make my submissions look perfect. I don't want to say "Nuff said" on my submissions, since people won't accept it and I would feel like a ******* Black sheep or Butt-Monkey of the Thread.

And please, don't ask me how mad I am, because I'm going to be more angry.
And again, I'm not a **** like you think.
(I don' know why people treat me bad)

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Listen, I'm sorry, ok? 😠😡
I'm really sorry.
I didn't notice that you ignored me, but listen closely.
Like you said earlier, I want to be involved in the thread, right?
So, I know you like this series, so I can't control you.
But, you know, I want to be popular on this thread like others and that's why I write stuff that are similar to others.
I wanna tell you something that I need to make long posts to make my submissions look perfect. I don't want to say "Nuff said" on my submissions, since people won't accept it and I would feel like a ******* Black sheep or Butt-Monkey of the Thread.

And please, don't ask me how mad I am, because I'm going to be more angry.
And again, I'm not a **** like you think.
This is the last time I will ever respond to you, so perhaps heed my words - get over your childish obsession with popularity. It doesn't mean anything in this world, and it doesn't lead to you being happy.

In regards to your submissions, first, more does not always equal better, because if you serve up a plate of burnt food but load it up with burnt food, it's still burnt. Having more on the plate doesn't make it better, nor does adding more words to a submission; and your submissions are far from perfect, especially when you ****ing steal them from somewhere or someone else. That's not your creativity, and no one respects a thief.

I don't want an apology. I want you to improve and grow as a person, because I don't think you're a bad kid, even if you do come off as a jerk from time to time. I just think you're too young and too immature to be interacting around this kind of crowd. I got on the internet when I was your age and people tore me to shreds, and they're part of the reason I live every day with crippling depression and social anxiety. You're lucky that no one's treated you the way they treated me.

Last edited:
This is the last time I will ever respond to you, so perhaps heed my words - get over your childish obsession with popularity. It doesn't mean anything in this world, and it doesn't lead to you being happy.

In regards to your submissions, first, more does not always equal better, because if you serve up a plate of burnt food but load it up with burnt food, it's still burnt. Having more on the plate doesn't make it better, nor does adding more words to a submission; and your submissions are far from perfect, especially when you ****ing steal them from somewhere or someone else. That's not your creativity, and no one respects a thief.

I don't want an apology. I want you to improve and grow as a person, because I don't think you're a bad kid. I just think you're too young and too immature to be interacting around this kind of crowd. I got on the internet when I was your age and people tore me to shreds, and they're part of the reason I live every day with depression. You're lucky that no one's treated you the way they treated me.
I know what are you saying.

Second, I'm not a thief! 😡😡
I was influencing by other people, okay?
Influencing and stealing are different things!!
(Deep breathing)

And thanks for the info. I learnt from my old mistakes and I won't be a butt-monkey.
I know I know I'm cringy kid, but it doesn't mean I'm bad guy and keep that in mind that I'm not a Villain/bad guy.

And here's the thing, don't hurt my feelings.
Then if you guys won't hurt my feelings, then I won't gonna hurt yours.

When I heard that you were torn to shreds during that time when you were joining smashboards, I felt emotional and I believed that you had dirty past.
And again, don't you believe that I'm a Villain, okay?
(I have different points of view, so get over it).

Also, why did you said that you're gonna be nice as you can, but you said the thing that wasn't actually nice to me.
And thanks for the help, Gryffindor.

Now if you excuse, I'm going to sleep.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If this continues, I will lock the thread and far, far, far longer than just a few minutes. If there are issues, please take this to PMs or have a moderator mediate through the process. I appreciate the opinions and concerns people have brought forth but the thread won’t be a constant cycle of back and forth aggression. Please keep this in mind and tread carefully.

I’ll be addressing both for you individually via PMs when I have a moment to myself.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So I actually have two color submissions; if this is not acceptable, I'd like the first choice to be my official submission.

Iris Chateaubriand
1644621595405.png

Takes up the yellow slot for the Hanagumi uniform. Iris is another member of the Flower Division that Sakura is from; I picked her because we don't have a yellow costume. The uniform becomes the same color as Iris's uniform, and her bow turns a lighter shade of pink. If I'm correct, this should be the last color for this costume?

Hatsuho Shinonome

1644621758825.png

My personal favorite of the newest Flower Division, and Sakura Amamiya's best friend. Chosen because of similarities in outfit design; this changes Sakura's top on her default design to white, and changes the bottoms to a more orangish-red, and changes her shoes to brown to match Hatsuho's zori sandal color. Her headband also changes to the brownish orange seen on the ropes of the above image.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, misc content and alternate costumes are now closed! Thank you all for submitting! Alt color coloring is on its way so please check back later!

That being said...

Sakura Wars Stage Submissions

We will be submitting a stage relevant to the Sakura Wars series. We are keeping stage submissions not only available to the games Sakura Shinguji appeared in but also the recent games where Sakura Asamiya appeared in! This means stage submissions are open to the entire series library! When submitting, please provide the following information:

• Picture
  • Stage Name
  • Layout & Appearance
  • Gimmicks (if any)
  • Hazrads (if any)
  • Cameos (if any)
  • Omega and Battlefield Variations

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ok, misc content and alternate costumes are now closed! Thank you all for submitting! Alt color coloring is on its way so please check back later!

That being said...

Sakura Wars Stage Submissions

We will be submitting a stage relevant to the Sakura Wars series. We are keeping stage submissions not only available to the games Sakura Shinguji appeared in but also the recent games where Sakura Asamiya appeared in! This means stage submissions are open to the entire series library! When submitting, please provide the following information:

• Picture
  • Stage Name
  • Layout & Appearance
  • Gimmicks (if any)
  • Hazrads (if any)
  • Cameos (if any)
  • Omega and Battlefield Variations

There's really only one location it could be.
Grand Imperial Theatre
1644634992890.png

1644634997673.png

The home base of the Imperial Flower Division, located in Tokyo, not only does it act as a playhouse where Tokyo's citizens can come and relax to watch a show, but also hides the Flower Division's Koubu in it's basement for deployment; there's also protective walls to keep it safe during an attack. The stage takes place on the stage in the main theatre, with the blast zones obscured behind it's curtains. The stage is completely flat - but every thirty seconds the curtains will close and obscure the stage for about six seconds, then reveal a backdrop change - complete with the addition of platforms as part of the decor. There are four sets - a forest-themed backdrop with platforms on the top right and bottom left, the right on a tree's branch and the other on a rock. The second, a winter wonderland themed backdrop contains two snowflake-themed platforms perfectly symmetrical on the right and left. The third, a pagoda backdrop during the fall, has only one singular long platform on it, and the last, a garden with cherry blossom trees, has three platforms, in a Battlefield-formation, each on a branch of a different tree.

Sumire, Iris, Kohran Li, Maria, or Kanna can cameo when it's on the neutral set, though will leave when it transitions. The neutral set is the only time the room is lit normally, as when the performance begins, only spotlights will light it and the rest of the theatre will be dark.

But that's not all! The stage has three other variations; though the actual performance backgrounds don't change.

Le Chattes Noires
1644635494320.png

The stage will be lit by more neon lights than traditional lights, and features cameos from Erica, Lobelia, Glycine, Hanabi, and Coquelicot. They follow the same rules as the original Flower Division.

Little Lip Theater
1644635669287.png

This stage looks more modern than the other two, though it's floor is still made of wood; and features cameos from Shinjiro Taiga (as Peppermint), Gemini, Rikaritta, Diana, Subaru, and Sagitta. They follow the same rules as the original Flower Division.

Grand Imperial Theatre (Modern)
Functionally identical to the original, though the stage looks slightly more worn and the lights are slightly dimmer. Features cameos from Seijuro Kamiyama, Sakura Amamiya (who has a special animation, freaking out if Sakura Shinguji is in the match, as she idolizes her), Hatsuho, Azami, Anastasia, and Clarissa.

The main theme of each game (Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Troop for the original, Under the Imperial Flag for Le Chattes Noires, Earth Warriors for Little Lip Theater, and Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group (-Shinsou-) for the modern version) will automatically choose that version of the stage when playing, though any other theme is fair game for any variant of the stage.

The Omega and Battlefield variations also appear as the main stage, though in front of the curtains and with an obvious layout change.​

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
osby osby , your moveset was used as a move submission for Sakura without your permission. If you wish for it to be submitted on your behalf, that’s fine but you are also able to have it not be considered without any sort of consequences on your part.
My notifications were a bit busy this week so I completely missed this.

If your offer still stands, I'd rather my moveset not be used for this thread's purpose. It was done for a completely different project and I feel like there are far more informed write-ups by series' actual fans.

If it's gonna cause any problems, please disregard this.

Last edited:
My notifications were a bit busy this week so I completely missed this.

If your offer still stands, I'd rather my moveset not be used for this thread's purpose. It was done for a completely different project and I feel like there are far more informed write-ups by series' actual fans.

If it's gonna cause any problems, please disregard this.
I can disregard that.
You know, I'm not a Gamer and I don't play those games because lack of interest and I don't have too much money for buying games.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Not to bump this thread but we are open for both moveset and misc content submissions. Poll is open for two additional content.

I do want to take some time to recognize our wikia team which includes airConditioner airConditioner @Mr. Robotto, @Krookodilian, Commander_Alph Commander_Alph , @tonygameman, and two others users who I don't recognize: Witherbrine98 and Grantora.

Of course, you can also browse it as well! Some things we are missing currently are moves for characters.
Uhm... Grantora is actually me lol the same account, been active in another fandom wiki lately so I want to start anew.

If I may ask what's the current job? I just dipped out due to exam week and seeing that I have no knowledge to share during gameplay submission thought I'm not missing much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uhm... Grantora is actually me lol the same account, been active in another fandom wiki lately so I want to start anew.

If I may ask what's the current job? I just dipped out due to exam week and seeing that I have no knowledge to share during gameplay submission thought I'm not missing much.
Sakura Wars stage. Next Up is Assist. There's a road map:
Here is the timeline of our Sakura Wars content and content after it.

1) Submit a Character: Done
2) Submit a Gameplay Overview: Done
3) Submit Moves: Done
4) Submit Misc Content: Ongoing
5) Submit Colors: Ongoing
6) Submit Sakura Wars Stage: Next
7) Submit a Sakura Wars Assist Trophy
8) Submit a Sakura Wars Masterpiece
9) Submit Sakura Wars music
10) Mii Costume #1 - #3: New Sega Costumes*
11) Mii Costume #4: Sakura Wars Related Costume *
12) Mii Costume #5 - 6: Two Veteran Costumes *
13) Mii Costume #7: New First party Costume *
14) Mii Costume #8: Deluxe Costume with Song Remix **
16) Sakura Wars and Mii Costume Affiliated Spirits and Spirit Battles
17) Pack Title & Trailer Creation

18) Online Tournament Submission
19) Spirit Event Prompt Submission
20) Spirit Event Submission (Prompt already decided)

21) Fourth and final Character for our Pass: Users submit a Prompt to base a character submission on.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Seeing as how we don’t have any further stages being submitted, we will stop our process early and award the win to Grand Imperial Theatre! This stage will appear along Sakura in our Sakura Ward bundle and will be a stage long with The Underworld and Courtroom. In addition, the stage will have an unique feature where the chosen song will affect the appearance of the stage.

There's really only one location it could be.
Grand Imperial Theatre
View attachment 344940
View attachment 344941

The home base of the Imperial Flower Division, located in Tokyo, not only does it act as a playhouse where Tokyo's citizens can come and relax to watch a show, but also hides the Flower Division's Koubu in it's basement for deployment; there's also protective walls to keep it safe during an attack. The stage takes place on the stage in the main theatre, with the blast zones obscured behind it's curtains. The stage is completely flat - but every thirty seconds the curtains will close and obscure the stage for about six seconds, then reveal a backdrop change - complete with the addition of platforms as part of the decor. There are four sets - a forest-themed backdrop with platforms on the top right and bottom left, the right on a tree's branch and the other on a rock. The second, a winter wonderland themed backdrop contains two snowflake-themed platforms perfectly symmetrical on the right and left. The third, a pagoda backdrop during the fall, has only one singular long platform on it, and the last, a garden with cherry blossom trees, has three platforms, in a Battlefield-formation, each on a branch of a different tree.

Sumire, Iris, Kohran Li, Maria, or Kanna can cameo when it's on the neutral set, though will leave when it transitions. The neutral set is the only time the room is lit normally, as when the performance begins, only spotlights will light it and the rest of the theatre will be dark.

But that's not all! The stage has three other variations; though the actual performance backgrounds don't change.

Le Chattes Noires
View attachment 344942
The stage will be lit by more neon lights than traditional lights, and features cameos from Erica, Lobelia, Glycine, Hanabi, and Coquelicot. They follow the same rules as the original Flower Division.

Little Lip Theater
View attachment 344944

This stage looks more modern than the other two, though it's floor is still made of wood; and features cameos from Shinjiro Taiga (as Peppermint), Gemini, Rikaritta, Diana, Subaru, and Sagitta. They follow the same rules as the original Flower Division.

Grand Imperial Theatre (Modern)
Functionally identical to the original, though the stage looks slightly more worn and the lights are slightly dimmer. Features cameos from Seijuro Kamiyama, Sakura Amamiya (who has a special animation, freaking out if Sakura Shinguji is in the match, as she idolizes her), Hatsuho, Azami, Anastasia, and Clarissa.

The main theme of each game (Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Troop for the original, Under the Imperial Flag for Le Chattes Noires, Earth Warriors for Little Lip Theater, and Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group (-Shinsou-) for the modern version) will automatically choose that version of the stage when playing, though any other theme is fair game for any variant of the stage.

The Omega and Battlefield variations also appear as the main stage, though in front of the curtains and with an obvious layout change.​
With that out of the way, we will be working on adding an Assist Trophy.

Sakura Wars Assist Trophy

When submitting one, please provide information of the characters name and what the assist trophy does in battle exactly. Using the Sakura Wars wikia might help point you in the right direction.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
To get the old creative juices for you guys going, allow me to tell you some if the more notable characters from the games.

I'm planning on submitting Erica.

Gemini Sunrise
is the main love interest in SW5 and Sakura's partner in PxZ2; she's a cowgirl from Texas trained in the art of swordplay with a katana, uses a six-shooter revolver, has a horse named Larry who she rides, and her signature technique, the Rambling Wheel, is a nasty fire-based area of effect attack.

Sumire Kanzaki is Sakura's main roval for Ogami's affection in both the first two games. She wields a naginata in combat.

Iris Chateaubriand is the youngest of Tokyo's original Flower Division, and possesses powerful telekinetic powers and the ability to teleport. She could pick up characters and throw them. She also is never seen without her beloved teddy bear, Jean-Paul.

Hatsuho Shinonome is a spunky shrine maiden and Sakura Amamiya's best friend; she wields a hefty mallet in combat.

Clarissa Snowflake is from Amamiya's Flower Division, and her family controls magic through tomes, just like Robin; specifically wind and storm magic, if I recall correctly.

Azami Mochizuki is a young member of Amamiya's Flower Division, and a master Shinobi. She wields throwing kunai, she's a master pickpocket, and can teleport, though she's easily distracted by delicious manju.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Ichiro Ogami

The main playable character in Sakura Wars.

Ogami would be a pretty simple assist, running around the stage dealing attacks with his dual swords,. Shooting opponents with a gun or creating beams with his swords.

Towards the end of his Asist he gets into his mech. He and his attacks become significantly larger.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1644710759659.png

Iris Chateaubriand
The youngest of the Hanagumi. She can teleport across the stage like Midna, and can use her telekinetic powers to grab opponents in range and throw them, also similar to Midna. Unlike Midna, however, Iris can also target any nearby items and throw them for 1.2x the damage than a normal fighter could get when throwing them.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Going with the haha funny bunny man, Ciseaux (although he’s in his mech)
View attachment 345023
He runs and jumps around in his mech shooting forward for a few seconds. If a person gets close to him he takes out a giant pair of scissors and cuts them with it.

God I hate this guy, most irritating villain in the series imo lmao
...and I say that as someone who's favorite animal is the rabbit.

Erica Fontaine
1644729078879.png

Sakura Wars' second most important leading lady behind Sakura herself, Erica Fontaine is the canon girl for the ending of Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning? and Sakura's other main rival for Ogami's affection; and along with Ogami himself, Sakura, and Gemini, is the other main character for crossover appearances. She's a nun and cabaret dancer at Le Chattes Noires and the first member of the Paris Fleur Division, also captained by Ichiro Ogami.

Erica is a "smart" assist trophy in that she has three functions she'll decide from based on where the enemies are; after she arrives (saying "Bonjour!") she'll shake her "Good Morning!" maracas back and forth to deal flinching hits if an enemy is close, which inspires her summoner giving them a light damage buff of 1.15% for the next twelve seconds if she hits an opponent even once, she'll pull out her twin crossbow machine guns Raphael and Gabriel and shoot wildly if foes are at a distance, and if attacked, her clumsiness kicks in and she'll trip out of the way. Right before she leaves, she yanks off her dress to reveal she was wearing her iconic Black Cat Waltz outfit and dance, clawing at the air like a cat occassionally which deals good damage and decent knockback, and occassionally attack with a prop hammer, which deals great damage and knockback.

1644729666834.png

Finally, she'll leave by raising her crucifix to the sky as flashes of holy light radiate around her, acting like Palutena's old "Heavenly Light" move dealing damage but with no flinch, as she utilizes her "Sacre de Lumiere" technique; and when she finally exits, it seems she dropped something... a cup of pudding? Her favorite snack... well, I guess her summoner might enjoy it!

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Erica Fontaine
View attachment 345029

Sakura Wars' second most important leading lady behind Sakura herself, Erica Fontaine is the canon girl for the ending of Sakura Wars 3: Is Paris Burning? and Sakura's other main rival for Ogami's affection; and along with Ogami himself, Sakura, and Gemini, is the other main character for crossover appearances. She's a nun and cabaret dancer at Le Chattes Noires and the first member of the Paris Fleur Division, also captained by Ichiro Ogami.

Erica is a "smart" assist trophy in that she has three functions she'll decide from based on where the enemies are; after she arrives (saying "Bonjour!") she'll shake her "Good Morning!" maracas back and forth to deal flinching hits if an enemy is close, which inspires her summoner giving them a light damage buff of 1.15% for the next twelve seconds if she hits an opponent even once, she'll pull out her twin crossbow machine guns Raphael and Gabriel and shoot wildly if foes are at a distance, and if attacked, her clumsiness kicks in and she'll trip out of the way. Right before she leaves, she yanks off her dress to reveal she was wearing her iconic Black Cat Waltz outfit and dance, clawing at the air like a cat occassionally which deals good damage and decent knockback, and occassionally attack with a prop hammer, which deals great damage and knockback.

View attachment 345030

Finally, she'll leave by raising her crucifix to the sky as flashes of holy light radiate around her, acting like Palutena's old "Heavenly Light" move dealing damage but with no flinch, as she utilizes her "Sacre de Lumiere" technique; and when she finally exits, it seems she dropped something... a cup of pudding? Her favorite snack... well, I guess her summoner might enjoy it!

Vastly Intriguing.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will commence voting on a Sakura Ward assist trophy!

Here are our options!
Ichiro Ogami

The main playable character in Sakura Wars.

Ogami would be a pretty simple assist, running around the stage dealing attacks with his dual swords,. Shooting opponents with a gun or creating beams with his swords.

Towards the end of his Asist he gets into his mech. He and his attacks become significantly larger.
View attachment 345009
Gemini Sunrise

She would attack with her pistol and katana, before finishing it off with Rambling Wheel
View attachment 345011
Iris Chateaubriand
The youngest of the Hanagumi. She can teleport across the stage like Midna, and can use her telekinetic powers to grab opponents in range and throw them, also similar to Midna. Unlike Midna, however, Iris can also target any nearby items and throw them for 1.2x the damage than a normal fighter could get when throwing them.
Going with the haha funny bunny man, Ciseaux (although he’s in his mech)
View attachment 345023
He runs and jumps around in his mech shooting forward for a few seconds. If a person gets close to him he takes out a giant pair of scissors and cuts them with it.

Erica Fontaine
View attachment 345029

View attachment 345030

PLEASE VOTE HERE

New job coming later but I’m adding a poll regarding future content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom