• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
While that is a very thorough write up, I do want to get our community involved on this so it's not just one user is calling the shots and making decisions in regards to the character hence why I want to not get into the specials unless one is tied to a gimmick. This also includes additional misc content. I would like to see what others submit as well.
Naturally, that's just my interpretation of her playstyle
I've had years to think about this so is it any surprise my suggestion would be so thorough lol

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Are we submitting misc content now like victory screens and taunts or does that come later? Because I have a write up for those good to go too.
This sort of content gets added after we decided on the moves and such. Sometimes certain content is tied in with aspects of the character. GolisoPower GolisoPower are you interested in adding your submission to be considered for voting?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Naturally, that's just my interpretation of her playstyle
I've had years to think about this so is it any surprise my suggestion would be so thorough lol
Oh, I understand. Experience has shown that sometimes moveset submission periods regarding certain characters who aren't as well known by our community often get "hijacked" by the submitter of that character. Which is understandable but I do want to see what the community can bring forth along with the submitter if that makes sense.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
This sort of content gets added after we decided on the moves and such. Sometimes certain content is tied in with aspects of the character. GolisoPower GolisoPower are you interested in adding your submission to be considered for voting?
I mean, I'd love to, but I know jack-squat about Sakura Wars aside from the character, and even then it's very miniscule. Maybe I could delve into learning more about the series and who knows? Maybe the upcoming Nintendo Direct will reveal an NSO Saturn library that has Sakura Wars.

Last edited:

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
All i know about Sakura Wars is not just Project X Zone. From watching playthroughs on Youtube, it is a turn-based strategy series like Fire Emblem mixed with Dating Sim and Visual Novel gameplay into it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I mean, I'd love to, but I know jack-squat about Sakura Wars aside from the character, and even then it's very miniscule. Maybe I could delve into learning more about the series and who knows? Maybe the upcoming Nintendo Direct will reveal an NSO Saturn library that has Sakura Wars.
I would like us to move on with the moveset submissions. We have two submissions (including yours) so we would be moving to gameplay voting ideally in a couple of hours.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Dear lord we can only hope. I've been dreaming of that for years

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So, due to a lack of content but a desire to move us forward, I decided to incorporate the following content into Sakurai’s kit…

So if we're going to include her mech, then I think the best I can think of is have it included in her kit much like how Kazuya's Devil Form works: it only shows up if using Smashes or Specials. The rest could be able to use her sword attacks. Though I dunno if it's faithful to canon whether Sakura can control the mech outside of the cockpit.

She could be a middleweight to balance the humanoid combat from her crossover appearances like Project X Zone and the heavy mech-based combat of her home series, I feel.
That absolutely could not work. You can't just get in and out so quick and easy, it's not baked into her DNA like the Devil Gene.

It's better reserved for a FS. I'll do a full write up when I get home

Sorry for a double post, but this is the way I've personally always seen her as a fighter.

Sakura's playstyle should be extremely defense oriented, with an emphasis on position herself an opponents, with a weight of 94, same as Ness, Lucas, and Inkling, and a falling speed of 1.68, same as Cloud and Lucario. Her walk speed is 1.302, same as Pikachu and Pichu, and her initial dash speed is 1.87, run speed is 1.672, equal to Shulk and Pac-Man. Her air speed is 1.208, matching with Mario, Little Mac, and fellow SEGA mascot Sonic. She can wall jump, but cannot wall cling or crawl, and she only has one additional aerial jump (2 jumps total).

Her moves, despite her being somewhat slow, are lightning fast - she's known for being extremely skilled and fast, capable of cutting a raindrop in half. In addition, as a visual effect, her sword strikes glow with a pink aura/afterimage representing her great spiritual power. Her horizontal knockback is greatly increased in comparison to her rapid strikes, making her not great for long combo strings, having a very "Get-off-me" style that forces approaches and allows her to decide when to engage. Her damage output is fairly weak to compensate for the good horizontal knockback, and her smashes are relatively weak. In addition, whereas Takamaru is more about utilizing his sword in a dual grip, Sakura wields her blade primarily with one hand, and sheathes her blade after each strike or combo string is finished.

Her neutral special, Ouka Hoshin, is a chaser-style projectile that travels along the ground and applies a light damage debuff of 0.8 on impact for 5 seconds, with a rather large, but slow moving hitbox. Hyakka Ryoran, her side special, goes through shields and cancels projectiles but deals minimal shield damage, and makes her whole body a hitbox continuing for multiple hits, though opponents are launched after being hit with just one. It does not leave her in freefall though, and is designed to assist with her weak movement speed. Her down special, Makiwara-giri, acts both as a counter and as a weak hitbox on the straws, which deal a slight flinching damage to assist with connecting, and it deals great vertical knockback. Her up special shouldn't be anything too crazy, and go almost straight up, though not leaving her in freefall.

Finally, Sakura has two "gimmicks", though neither define her playstyle or change up her game plan in any meaningful way:
Rising Star - Whenever the crowd chants Sakura's name, she's given a light 1.15% attack and knockback buff for twelve seconds.
Shinguji Sword Training - Perfect shielding melee attacks have increased stun similar to Sora's Counter move, allowing Sakura essentially a free tilt or shorthop aerial attack to send the opponent away. Sakura is a master of counter-striking and knocking her opponents off balance.

Sakura's victory animations also all feature her canon love interest and player character, Ichiro Ogami, celebrating her victory with her.

All in all, Sakura is a surprisingly mobile fighter (despite her middling walk and run) with a focus on keeping opponents at range and forcing them to play into her strengths by approaching carelessly. Her lackluster damage and speed is made up for with incredible knockback and an unpredictable air game, though long combo strings are a foreign concept for her. She prefers to trap players with single digit strings that force them out of range, though she also has trouble closing the distance herself, and her inability to put shield pressure makes her struggle if an opponent is good at proper shielding, though like Marth in Melee, she has a deceptively long grab range. Her attacks are lightning fast, but deal pitiful damage and rarely combo into each other, though with proper spacing with a teammate, she'd be able to ping-pong enemies between herself and her ally like they were toys.
Bolded and colored is content we are adding which combines both assets though naturally more so with Gg due to the sheer amount. Things like moves and misc content is being saved for later submissions. I’m also incorporating GolisoPower’s concept as a middle weight since it does tie in with her series, helps balances out her Lightning fast attacks, and also incorporates a weight class not often seen in female fighters. Her weight would be roughly 97 which places her around Byleth, Shulk, and Luigi. That’s just a few points higher than 94.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sakura Move Set Submission

We will begin submitting movesets for Sakura. You may submit several moves (please group them) or a full moveset. We can’t guarantee we will utilize that whole moveset but we will pull from it once we compile it together. I don’t know much about the series but I’ll make sure to note who submits what and how the move works. Do try to be descriptive in your moves and how they work. None of her gimmicks ties in with her moves do please keep this in mind. We

Please provide any images or videos to help us visualize the attack better if need be.

Please note that the Final Smash will use the Mech. Please incorporate that in your moveset.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've had this one made for a while I just cleaned it up a bit and added images. I could probably do better but 🤷‍♂️

--Basic Attacks--

Jab: A punch, a poke with the sheathe of her katana and a slice with her sword

Side tilt: Sakura slashes forwards

Up tilt: Sakura stabs her sword upwards at an angle

Down tilt: Sakura takes out a broom and sweeps the floor

Dash Attack: Sakura quickly unsheathes and sheathes her sword quickly with a slash line appearing in front of her

Side Smash: A powerful slash with cherry blossom petals emanating from it.

Up Smash: An upwards slash with cherry blossom petals emanating from it.

Down Smash: Sakura crouches and slashes in front of her and behind her she stabs backwards with the sheathe of the sword

Neutral air: Sakura takes out a blanket and swings it around her like in this figure

Forward Air: A Fast Forward Slash

Back Air: Sakura sticks her hand out behind her and sings while a circle of cherry blossoms surrounds her

Up Air: an Upwards slash

Down Air: A Stab downwards with the sheathe of her katana

--Specials--

Neutral: Ouka Hoshin, On the floor sakura shoots a pink projectile that is similar to Power Wave, in the air she shoots an arcing projectile

Side: Hyakka Ryoryan, Sakura dashes a little bit forwards and slashes her now fiery sword, this reflects. Press B again immediately after to slash a second time but with no dash.

Down: Makiwara-Giri, A Makiwara board appears and sakura slashes it, if someone is in between her and the board Sakura does a quick flurry of slashes in addition.

Up: Rising Sakura, A Pink verison of Roy's Up-b without the fiery properties

Final Smash: Divine Blade: Eternal Cherry Blossom, Sakura dashes forwards with a pink trail behind her, she can hit multiple opponents. after the dash a cutscene plays that mimics the attack from Shin Sakura Wars. and Sakura;s mech appears on stage and creates a giant wave of energy that deals a lot of damage and It kills immediately after 100%

(This is not an attack that Sakura Shinguji uses but instead someone who idolizes her, Sakura Amamiya and thus this is where I say that Sakura Amamiya should be a skin for Sakura Shinguji, Thanks for coming to my TED Talk)

--Grabs--

Basic grab: A standard swordie grab but some cherry blossoms appear that help extend the range of it

Pummel: A kick

F-throw: Sakura pushes the opponent forwards with a mop

B-throw: Sakura hastily turns around and shoves the opponent backwards

U-throw: Sakura flips the opponent putting them in a tripped state

D-throw: Sakura drops the opponent on the ground and stabs them.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sakura Moveset

Jab: Sakura swings her blade from her sheath in an upward arc, then back downward, then sheathes her sword. The two hits only connect if they hit with the sour spot in the middle of the sword.

FTilt: Sakura does a horizontal slice forward. It can be angled upward or downward.

UTilt: Sakura swipes the sword in an arc above her, similar to Link's up tilt. Pressing the A button a second time will cause her to swing it back the other way.

DTilt: Sakura performs a low kick. Poor range, but send opponents at a stark upward angle.

Dash: Sakura quickly unsheathes her sword and slashes the opponent before resheathing it. The knockback from the hit launches the target forward only slightly, leading up to a followup. A combo-starting move.

FSmash: Sakura does a two-handed overhead strike forward. Comes out fast, but ironically has minimal knockback.

USmash: Sakura performs a stabbing motion straight up. Small hitbox, but deals good damage and knockback.

DSmash: Sakura pulls out a mop and mops the area around her, complete with a water spilling animation, similar in appearance and function to Isabelle's DSmash.

NAir: Sakura places her hands to her chest in a prayer-like post before spinning around and striking an elegant, almost ballet-like pose, with her hand reaching upward.

FAir: Sakura slashes once forward, spins around, and performs a second slash to catch enemies she didn't hit with the first attack. Both attacks launch and don't connect.

Bair: Sakura spins around and performs a reversal slash, similar to Cloud's BAir.

UAir: Sakura performs a flipping kick, and swings her sword downward while doing so. A Unique effect for a UAir!

Dair: Sakura does a pirouette spin with her hands clutched to her chest and her eyes closed, dealing multiple weak hits that connect.

NSpecial: Ouka Hoshin - Sakura swings her sword, releasing a pink projectile about the height of Cloud's Blade Beam, but travelling with the speed of Terry's Power Wave. The spiritual energy wave applies a 0.8x damage and knockback debuff to a target's attacks (if it hits) for 8 seconds.

FSpecial: Hyakka Ryoran - Sakura dashes forward, surrounded in spiritual pinkish-red flame. This move goes through shields, but deals minimal shield damage. It does not leave her in free fall if used in the air, and allows her to act almost immediately out of it. Knockback is great, but damage is minimal, and though it deals multiple hits, each hit is a launcher. Designed to provide a "Get-Off-Me" burst movement option.

USpecial: Showtime Effects - A wire appears connected to Sakura from atop the stage, dropping and attaching to hear in about half a second, and pulls her upwards as she poses similarly to her neutral air. A sparkle effect trails behind her. Sakura's an actress, and for a good play, sometimes you need special effects, like flight! It does not leave her in free fall; always gotta have a backup plan in case the effects fail!

DSpecial: Makiwari-Giri - Sakura tosses some pieces of straw in front of her and quickly slashes theme before they reach the ground. The straw deals light flinching damage and keeps them flinching, as the move acts as a counter as well, dealing weak damage but great knockback.

Final Smash: Koubu Strike: Cherry Blossom Blade - Sakura dashes forward with a more powerful Hyakka Ryoran, shouting "Ogami-san!", catching up to four opponents in her dash, before the stage fades to city background, as cherry blossom petals float through the air. Ichiro Ogami's Koubu appears alongside her own, and the two both rush forward, striking the enemy three times, before Sakura's Koubu raises it's blade as in her FSmash, sending out a massive Ouka Hoshin projectile to launch the enemy, and a wave of cherry blossoms transitions the screen back to battle.

Get-Up Attack: Sakura slashes both sides of the ground near her as she picks herself up.

Ledge Attack: Sakura stabs her sword forward as she gets up.

Grab: Sakura reaches forward with her hand, leaning forward quickly and lower to the ground as she does.

Pummel: Sakura hits the opponent with the sword's handle, still sheathed.

FThrow: Sakura pushes them forward forcefully, seeming shocked at her own strength and visually, nearly falling over.

BThrow: Sakura throws the opponent against the ground, bouncing them behind her where she hits them with the sheathed sword. Combo throw.

UThrow: Sakura tosses the opponent upward with both hands, similar to Sora's up throw, but with much greater knockback.

DThrow: Sakura throws the opponent against the ground and kicks them forward.

This moveset is designed to balance like Sakura's life herself - between her family's traditional sword techniques for combat, and her life as an musical singer/actress at the Grand Imperial Theatre, treating some of her moves as if they come out of a performance; in the series their work as performers is treated as just as important as their combat abilities, since they musn't just protect the people of Tokyo, they must bring joy to them as well. Sakura isn't the kind to go for more rough-and-tumble techniques, preferring more elegant ways of combat, despite her country upbringing. She's not a bruiser - so she shouldn't have meaty, untrained sword slashes or unruly stabs. Her attacks should be calculated and with grace. While some moves may be similar to cashregister9 cashregister9 's moveset, I've refined the moves to be more in style with how she is as a character.​

Last edited:
My move submissions:
Jab: Sakura slashes with her katana 3 times in pattern (Right, Left, down)

Get up attack: Sakura gets up with small jump and spins around with sword appea

Ledge Attack: Sakura jumps out of the cliff and does a slash.

Here's the moveset that could fit in the game:
(Credit and Shout-out to osby osby for the original moveset)

It wasn't easy to write this one (Dreamcast Sakura Wars info is hard to come by in English) but I think I did a decent job.

Job #26: Sakura Shinguji

Moveset:

General playstyle:
Sakura is a fragile and tall character, making her easy to hit and KO. She has no particular movement options and instead focuses on careful positioning on the battlefield and finishing her enemies off with slow but powerful moves. Most of Sakura’s moves use her sword Reiken Arataka in a draw-and-sheath style. Hence, they have a long ending lag but begin and finish in a flash, allowing her to surprise her enemies with well-planned attacks. Combined with her decent overall speed, she’s a force to be reckoned with at medium range and can deal with zoners to an extent but has trouble dealing with close-range pressure.

Notable normal attacks: Sakura swings her sword for most of her normal attacks. She keeps Arataka in its sheath on the ground but draws it in the air. This means her ground attacks take more time to come up but stronger and vice versa for her air attacks. For her jab, she slaps the opponents twice before slashing upwards with her sword. For her forward tilt, she holds her sword forward as it crackles with spiritual energy. For her forward smash, she leaps forward and deals a strong downward slash with her sword. She slaps the enemies with her pummel and throws them with martial art throws.

Specials moves:

Neutral Special: Ouka Hoshin. Sakura swings her blade and sends a pink blade beam that hugs the floor when grounded and travels in a straight line in the air. It’s moderately strong and can cancel most weak projectiles thanks to its high hitbox. It’s slow to come out but deals multiple hits.

Side Special: Hyakka Ryoran. Sakura surrounds herself in flames and dashes forward. This attack has limited damage armor and combos into itself on early percents. If Sakura hits an enemy with this attack, her next sword slash will deal fire damage.

Up Special: Kuchu Sanrengiri. Sakura slices forward as she jumps upward and forward, creating pink petals around her sword. Mediocre recovery distance but hard to interrupt. Holding down the attack button will make her slash downwards with a meteor effect (which will cause her to self-KO in out stage).

Down Special: Makiwara Giri. Sakura closes her eyes and readies her sword as a training post appears in front of her. Regardless of whether the post hits an enemy or not, she cuts it in an X shape. If it hits an opponent, the post stuns the enemy for Sakura’s attack to hit them. This attack isn’t a counter or reflector but Sakura can armor through most attacks during the startup and cancel medium-priority projectiles with sword slashes.

All-Star Move: Koubu MK 2. Sakura jumps out of the camera and drops onto the stage in her spiritual armor Koubu. This mechanical armor easily towers over most fighters and takes no knockback and damage. In this form, Sakura uses a highly simplified, yet much stronger version of her regular moveset. Her specials are flashier and she can hover using Koubu’s jets by holding the jump button.
(Also, you can change the Final Smash to avoid the gimmicks)
( osby osby , if you don't want me to use your moveset, feel free to remind me about that and I'm gonna remove it)
( Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming , I know you are the fan of Sakura Wars and you're doing the parts that people also suppose to, but give someone a chance to shine, yknow?)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
osby osby , your moveset was used as a move submission for Sakura without your permission. If you wish for it to be submitted on your behalf, that’s fine but you are also able to have it not be considered without any sort of consequences on your part.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So after working on these for some time, the full alternate costumes from Isaac to Phoenix are up save for Stylist but they are available in a full picture. I am still working on Ashley's alt costume colors and Impa's two last colors but she should be completed shortly. These are all within a Google Drive folder which can be found here...

Please note there are folders for the veterans but those are only if I can actually get to those which I doubt. I more or less wanted to see how the roster lines up alphabetically.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be keeping moveset submissions open until tomorrow.

In addition to keeping movesets open until tomorrow, we will also be starting the submission for Misc Content. Based on what I have seen, her gameplay won't be as tied to this misc content like other characters such as Joker, Olimar, Rosalina, Steve, and Crazy Dave. So we will be submitting the following:

Entrance Animation (1)
Taunts (4)
Idle Poses (2)
Victory Screens (3)
Defeat Pose (1)
Crowd Cheer (1)
Kirby Hat (1)
Boxing Ring portrait (1)
Palutena's Guidance (1)
Snake Codec (1)
Splash Title for the Reveal (1)
Classic Mode Route (1)

Please refrain from submitting everything on this list in order to give other's the chance to submit content.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not to bump this thread but we are open for both moveset and misc content submissions. Poll is open for two additional content.

I do want to take some time to recognize our wikia team which includes airConditioner airConditioner Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto , Krookodilian Krookodilian , Commander_Alph Commander_Alph , tonygameman tonygameman , and two others users who I don't recognize: Witherbrine98 and Grantora. These individuals who have made this wikia amazing and a wonderful archive of our content. If you have some extra time and wish to help, consider joining the wikia to catalog our information.

Of course, you can also browse it as well! Some things we are missing currently are moves for characters.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Not to bump this thread but we are open for both moveset and misc content submissions. Poll is open for two additional content.

I do want to take some time to recognize our wikia team which includes airConditioner airConditioner Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto , Krookodilian Krookodilian , Commander_Alph Commander_Alph , tonygameman tonygameman , and two others users who I don't recognize: Witherbrine98 and Grantora. These individuals who have made this wikia amazing and a wonderful archive of our content. If you have some extra time and wish to help, consider joining the wikia to catalog our information.

Of course, you can also browse it as well! Some things we are missing currently are moves for characters.
Ah, Witherbrine98 would be me.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Entrance Animation: Sakura's Koubu lands on the stage and she hops out.

Left Taunt: Sakura does a small spinning dance on one foot. Practice makes perfect!
Up Taunt: Ichiro appears in the background, similar to Rex, and says "You can do it, Sakura-chan!" in Japanese. Sakura blushes with a lightly perturbed expression. The sound effect for when you made a dialogue choice that made a character happy then plays.
Right Taunt: Sakura closes her eyes, then slashes forward, cutting a raindrop in half. It's very subtle.
Down Taunt: Sakura takes out a Koi-Koi hanafuda card, examines it, then puts it away.

Special Transition Flair: Whenever Sakura wins, the transition screen is a wave of cherry blossom petals into the victory screen.

Kirby Hat: Sakura's hair and bow.

Boxing Ring Title: Flower Division's Brightest Star

Victory Screen 1: Sakura jumps into Ogami's arms in a loving embrace. Ogami says "You did it, Sakura-chan!" The two then perform a victory pose!
Victory Screen 2: Sakura has her eyes closed, and her blade sheathed. She then opens them and has already performed a slashing strike towards the camera. Ichiro stands in the back, examining in awe.
Victory Screen 3: Her Koubu lands on the ground, it's top opens up, and she begins to get out, standing with her foot firmly planted on part of it, her hair blowing in the wind and looking up heroically.

Splash Screen: Sakura Ignites Her Resolve!

Victory Theme: A remix of the second half of the chorus line of Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group, the main theme of the series. (2:42-2:49 here) - not necessarily from this version of the song.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Just to let ya'll know, there really aren't any items in Sakura Wars you could reasonably use besides weapons used by specific characters, which while I do understand has been done with items like the Death's Scythe, doesn't really lend itself any credence; your choices basically boil down to a hammer, a naginata, or just another sword or gun.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Just to let ya'll know, there really aren't any items in Sakura Wars you could reasonably use besides weapons used by specific characters, which while I do understand has been done with items like the Death's Scythe, doesn't really lend itself any credence; your choices basically boil down to a hammer, a naginata, or just another sword or gun.
The only closest thing I could think of is having a Koubu as a Daybreak-style item where you collect three parts and can pilot your own mech, though that's probably my lack of Sakura Wars knowledge talking again. I would say the Koubu could be a rideable Assist Trophy similar to how Gogoat works, but I know there are other characters like Ogami that'd be a better Assist Trophy than that.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The only closest thing I could think of is having a Koubu as a Daybreak-style item where you collect three parts and can pilot your own mech, though that's probably my lack of Sakura Wars knowledge talking again. I would say the Koubu could be a rideable Assist Trophy similar to how Gogoat works, but I know there are other characters like Ogami that'd be a better Assist Trophy than that.
It's a neat idea, but there are a few flaws with it; first, Koubu are really, really big - Almost two and a half times as big as K. Rool, so they'd take up a lot of space on screen, and second, if we want to operate on Sakura Wars canon, Koubu cannot function without spirit energy, which is almost entirely found in women (though some strong-willed men like Ogami and Kamiyama can pilot them), and I feel like a hefty majority of the Smash cast wouldn't exhibit this, though having someone like Marin or Reimu piloting one might be kind of cool for the trailer; let me put a pin on that one for later...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Moveset submissions are completed. We will be looking at what was submitted and compile them into a working moveset. Misc content will be able to submitted.

In addition, we are now opening…

Sakura Alternate Colors

Please submit one alternate colors for Sakura. Please note that unlike Phoenix, Sakura will have access to two alternate costumes with 6 alternate colors each.

The first default appearance is her pink kimono that we typically see. This one will be attributed to the Pink slot. The second is this costume which has six Alt colors:

This shares the default with the pink color slot.

When submitting, please provide a picture of the source and the name of the source. In addition, please provide which alternate costume it is for #1 or #2. Furthermore, please let us know what color a lot it takes up (red, blue, yellow, etc).

Both costumes will have a total of six colors thus totaling to 13 which gives us a Kazuya-esque situation.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1644533917324.png

Ichiro Ogami (Hanagumi White)
A main character and the male protagonist of the first Sakura Wars lasting until Sakura Wars 4, and more often than not the partner for Sakura Shinguji in many crossover appearances. In Smash, this is an alternate color for Sakura's military outfit that turns her top into a snowy white, and she gains brown gloves, a blue belt, and a black katana sheath to represent her crossover partner.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 344822
Ichiro Ogami (Hanagumi White)
A main character and the male protagonist of the first Sakura Wars lasting until Sakura Wars 4, and more often than not the partner for Sakura Shinguji in many crossover appearances. In Smash, this is an alternate color for Sakura's military outfit that turns her top into a snowy white, and she gains brown gloves, a blue belt, and a black katana sheath to represent her crossover partner.
I am guessing this is for costume #2 right?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
This time I'm gonna take a backseat and submit mine after seeing what everyone else comes up with; but to assist with those unfamiliar -

Each member of the Hanagumi (Sakura's team) wears a near-identical combat uniform, which comes in white (Ichiro Ogami) purple (Sumire Kanzaki, the main rival for Ogami's affection), Yellow (Iris Chateaubriand), Green (Kohran Li), Red (Kanna Kirishima), Indigo (Maria Tachibana) Magenta (Orihime Soletta) and Blue (Reni Milchstraße); Orihime and Reni were added in the sequel and aren't generally considered to be as important as the original seven, which could easily count for all the Hanagumi costumes; Sumire and Orihime however wear the closest outfits to Sakura and thus their colors could be used for the default appearance.

Other characters of note include Yoshida and Ayame, who assist the Flower Division and wear traditional olive green military uniforms; Erica Fontaine, a french nun from the Paris Flower division and main girl from Sakura Wars 3, who wears a darker red dress and combat uniform; Gemini Sunrise, a samurai cowgirl from Sakura Wars V, whose outfit is primarily orange and brown, and Sakura Amamiya - a girl from the most recent Tokyo Flower Division who was saved by Sakura, potentially named after her, and idolizes her who is the main heroine of New Sakura Wars, the series reboot.

1644534702631.png
1644534886380.png

1644534728219.png

1644534799327.png
1644534821400.png

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
This time I'm gonna take a backseat and submit mine after seeing what everyone else comes up with; but to assist with those unfamiliar -

Each member of the Hanagumi (Sakura's team) wears a near-identical combat uniform, which comes in white (Ichiro Ogami) purple (Sumire Kanzaki, the main rival for Ogami's affection), Yellow (Iris Chateaubriand), Green (Kohran Li), Red (Kanna Kirishima), Indigo (Maria Tachibana) Magenta (Orihime Soletta) and Blue (Reni Milchstraße); Orihime and Reni were added in the sequel and aren't generally considered to be as important as the original seven, which could easily count for all the Hanagumi costumes; Sumire and Orihime however wear the closest outfits to Sakura and thus their colors could be used for the default appearance.

Other characters of note include Yoshida and Ayame, who assist the Flower Division and wear traditional olive green military uniforms; Erica Fontaine, a french nun from the Paris Flower division and main girl from Sakura Wars 3, who wears a darker red dress and combat uniform; Gemini Sunrise, a samurai cowgirl from Sakura Wars V, whose outfit is primarily orange and brown, and Sakura Amamiya - a girl from the most recent Tokyo Flower Division who was saved by Sakura, potentially named after her, and idolizes her who is the main heroine of New Sakura Wars, the series reboot.

Submitting a green color based on Clarissa Snowflake in the last pic. Dress is more turquois, top is more classic green. This’d be a color for the OG Sakura

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom