• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which Final Smash should we include?

• Payload

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
That was a mistake on my part. To make formatting easier, I keep current formats saved on a different document and then I have different versions based on the winner. For example, in that voting, I had three separate OP formats for those stages. I meant to copy something over to the official one and that accidentally got copied over.
Thankfully that was a job from a while ago or it would've been like:

1695589036225.png

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We are currently holding a poll on when we should debut Infinite Beyond. We will have a job regarding what content we have already amassed to include in the debut as well as how the debut would look.

Here is how our week will probably look:

Echo Fighter Related + Master Hand Decision Poll
Echo Fighter Related
Debut Trailer Submissions
Mii Costume Mechanic Submissions
Spirit Submission
Newcomer Submission

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit an Assist Trophy Based on a Common First-Party Generic Baddie

We will be submitting an Assist Trophy based on a baddie from a first-party series. Here is a list of current baddies in Assist Trophy from:

Bokoblin (Zelda)
Eggplant Wizard (Kid Icarus)
Pokey (Mario)
Burrowing Sangret (Pikmin)
Chomp-chomp (Mario)
Thwomp (Mario)
Hammer Bro. (Mario)
Klaptrap (Donkey Kong)
Metroid (Metroid)
Starman (MOTHER)

Due to the sheer number of Mario Assist Trophy baddies, we will not be allowing any Mario-based submissions. We will be accepting more than one winner. Please provide a picture, name, what series the baddie comes from, and what the baddie does. Please also note the following series do not have baddies:

• Yoshi
  • Splatoon
  • Star Fox
  • Fire Emblem
  • Kirby
  • Animal Crossing
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Golden Sun
  • Mysterious Castle Murasame
  • Astral Chain
Smash Dungeon will be returning but really without any major updates. We can promote a current baddie that fits the criteria as an Assist Trophy as it is easy to do due to assets.

• Octorok (Zelda)
  • Lynel (Zelda)
  • Kritter (Donkey Kong)
  • Klobber (Donkey Kong)
  • Fuzzies (Yoshi)
  • Toaddies (Yoshi)
  • Zebesian Space Pirate (Metroid)
  • Chozo Soldier (Metroid)
  • Waddle Dee (Kirby)
  • Hi-Ho (Star Fox)
  • Pigmask (MOTHER)
  • Polar Bear (Ice Climbers)
  • Monoeye (Kid Icarus)
  • Tarantula or Scorpion (Animal Crossing)
  • M83-Predator Unit (Xenoblade)
  • Octo Troopers (Splatoon)
  • Cuttle/Aqua Jelly (Golden Sun)
  • Minotaurus (Golden Sun)
  • Shell Chimeras (Astral Chain)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1695598820562.png

Bunnit (Xenoblade Chronicles)

A recurring common enemy in the Xenoblade series, Bunnits are rabbit-like creatures with prehensile tails meant to grapple onto items such as clubs and wrenches. As an Assist Trophy, the Bunnit can perform the following attacks:
  • Body Blow: A wind-up straight punch that deals 11% damage and medium knockback.
  • Bunnit Throw: The Bunnit can pick up items such as throwable items and battering items, but cannot pick up equipable items like the Franklin Badge and Bunny Hood, and use them to attack with them for the normal damage based on the item.
  • Bunnit Bat: The Bunnit leaps upwards and smashes the foe overhead with the item in its hand. This deals as much damage as the average damage of the item it's holding, and can only be accessed if it's holding an item.
  • Bunnit Upper: The Bunnit will wind up and perform a jumping uppercut that knocks foes upwards with strong knockback, while also dealing 16% damage.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Enemy Archers (Fire Emblem)

Echoes_Archer_2.png

I had a bit of trouble deciding a generic enemy assist, so why not do something from the "either you love or hate it" Nintendo series, Fire Emblem! Here are the enemy archers, one of the hordes of enemy warriors you face across various Fire Emblem games. Basically, they spawn in groups and shoot arrows that are about 5% damage each. There are about 5/6 archers when this assist trophy is spawned. Perfect to get your foes all tangled up in arrows!

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Tengu (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)

These air demon ninjas appear outside various castles the Daimyo lords took over following an alien Murasame's influence possessing them, facing Takamaru on his journey to stop them from conquering the feudal Japan. In Infinite Beyond, quite different compared to a existing Smash Dungeon enemy (which is more of series-original than basing on a specific game; think about a Metal Gear/MK case), after being summoned, a Tengu demon will perform a pose with it's symbolic fatsia leaf and surround itself inside a whirlwind, quickly traveling around the stage and firing out smaller gusts of tornadoes from it's fans which slightly pushes fighters away when hit (8%), able to damage opponents by tackling right into them (14%).

Whenever it drops back to the ground, a Tengu demon will perform poses for a brief time, durlng which fighters can try to attack it (as like in the original Famicom Disk System game, it is invulnerable to their attacks while flying in a whirlwind and often tends to hold still in between). It can fly up to five times before disappearing off.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
ToadiesYoshiIsleGBA.png

Toadies (Yoshi)

A swarm of Toadies will fly down on to the stage and carry the fighter up into the air, carrying them through the air , attempting to drop them down off the stage or up continue stage like the Galaga item.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our third-party echo fighter submissions! The results are....interesting to say the least

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Blaze2 (10)2 (6)02 (4)222
Marisa1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)216
Shadow5 (25)1 (4)01 (2)132
Seigfried2 (10)003 (6)218
Roxas01 (4)3 (9)2 (4)118
A22 (10)2 (8)01 (2)020
Big Boss02 (8)2 (6)1 (2)016
Violet/Kasumi1 (5)2 (8)3 (9)1 (2)226
Piglin1 (5)02 (6)1 (2)013
Coco Bandicoot002 (6)028
Miles Edgeworth03 (12)1 (3)2 (4)221

Please open the spoiler down below to find out who won!

Shadow the Hedgehog joins the Battle!

Shadow will be joining our roster as our first third-party fighter and will be an echo of Sonic! This will be a third character from the Sonic franchise, ebing joined by Sonic and Dr. Eggman.

We will be doing an Echo-related job later this evening but we will keep job submissions for enemies open for a little bit longer,

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
This isn't a dig at the winner or user that submitted them, just to be clear.

It's really intriguing when the submission that got the least upvotes on the submission post ends up garnering the most votes. Like if you read all the submission posts and tried to predict the winner based on the tallied number of upvotes each submission got, the one who won would be the least likely one you'd expect to win. Guess it's a silent majority thing.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Here are the results of our third-party echo fighter submissions! The results are....interesting to say the least

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Blaze2 (10)2 (6)02 (4)222
Marisa1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)216
Shadow5 (25)1 (4)01 (2)132
Seigfried2 (10)003 (6)218
Roxas01 (4)3 (9)2 (4)118
A22 (10)2 (8)01 (2)020
Big Boss02 (8)2 (6)1 (2)016
Violet/Kasumi1 (5)2 (8)3 (9)1 (2)226
Piglin1 (5)02 (6)1 (2)013
Coco Bandicoot002 (6)028
Miles Edgeworth03 (12)1 (3)2 (4)221

Please open the spoiler down below to find out who won!

Shadow the Hedgehog joins the Battle!

Shadow will be joining our roster as our first third-party fighter and will be an echo of Sonic! This will be a third character from the Sonic franchise, ebing joined by Sonic and Dr. Eggman.

We will be doing an Echo-related job later this evening but we will keep job submissions for enemies open for a little bit longer,
I like Shadow in Smash,but not as an echo because he have ****ING DIFFERENT POWERS WHO IS NOT SAME FROM SONIC!

where's the attacks of Shadow in Sonic Battle?!,Where's Teleport?!,Where's Chaos Power?!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Wasn't really my first choice, or second or third, honestly. Wasn't my last choice either though, and in a vacuum, isn't a terrible choice (but I did prefer some of the other choices in the poll itself a lot more), so I'm not angry or enraged, just extremely meh on this inclusion.

I think the biggest thing is that I kind of would've preferred a series with only one rep to get a second one honestly, Sonic already had 2, so don't really think it needed a 3rd as much as some of the other franchises in the poll needed a 2nd.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Assist Name: Wheelie
Assist Origin: Kirby's Adventure
(1993)

Wheelie is a fairly basic Assist Trophy in that it revs up powerfully before rocketing across the stage, turning before it flies off the edge with a skid (and kicking up a dust cloud that deals a little bit of flinching damage) before revving up and doing it again up to three times. That said, it's also able to jump across gaps or between platforms of up to a certain distance, making its effects on the stage a little more unusual. If you attack it enough, it'll explode!

Honestly there were a lot of cool concepts I would love to have seen in Shadow's place, but I'm not going to argue with the voice of the people. Even if I'm not 100% sure he's the best suited to this role, I think we can make him work!

Last edited:

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
:shyguy:The funny little guy is here!:shyguy: (I don´t really know if this counts but im counting him as a yoshi rep in this scenario)

the shy guy is a very common enemy encountered in the yoshis island series but they have had many types of weapons and abilities over the years so im inbetween referecing -
- game guy from mario party 3 (game guy would be summoned and spin a wheel either buffing everyone, nerfing everyone or doing nothing)

- the level from yoshis story where there are shy guys on a pirate ship and shoot bom-ombs from the background (they would function the same way in smash shooting random spots of the stage from the background)

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Tbh, I honestly expect Roxas win this round. This is good by me. Least we have a popular pick. But I'm sure many would be disappointed to see him as a Sonic echo. He's still a cool addition regredless

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Was kinda surprised we got Shadow here, honestly. I think we could get him on par with the likes of Ken & Jin to better-showcase his powerset by giving him wholly-unique moves based on his Chaos Control powers. Just a small number, though, just to keep him under the Echo umbrella.

EDIT: Also, uh, Venus...I don't think we have an actual series symbol for NieR yet.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions for a Baddie Assist Trophy!

View attachment 378270
Bunnit (Xenoblade Chronicles)

A recurring common enemy in the Xenoblade series, Bunnits are rabbit-like creatures with prehensile tails meant to grapple onto items such as clubs and wrenches. As an Assist Trophy, the Bunnit can perform the following attacks:
  • Body Blow: A wind-up straight punch that deals 11% damage and medium knockback.
  • Bunnit Throw: The Bunnit can pick up items such as throwable items and battering items, but cannot pick up equipable items like the Franklin Badge and Bunny Hood, and use them to attack with them for the normal damage based on the item.
  • Bunnit Bat: The Bunnit leaps upwards and smashes the foe overhead with the item in its hand. This deals as much damage as the average damage of the item it's holding, and can only be accessed if it's holding an item.
  • Bunnit Upper: The Bunnit will wind up and perform a jumping uppercut that knocks foes upwards with strong knockback, while also dealing 16% damage.
Enemy 1st Party Assist Trophy: Waddle Doo (Kirby)

View attachment 378271

Waddle Doo is a enemy from Kirby series,he is from a species who is similar to Waddle Dees.

Waddle Doo as an assist trophy is they walking and attacking with laser beam.
Enemy Archers (Fire Emblem)

View attachment 378273

I had a bit of trouble deciding a generic enemy assist, so why not do something from the "either you love or hate it" Nintendo series, Fire Emblem! Here are the enemy archers, one of the hordes of enemy warriors you face across various Fire Emblem games. Basically, they spawn in groups and shoot arrows that are about 5% damage each. There are about 5/6 archers when this assist trophy is spawned. Perfect to get your foes all tangled up in arrows!
Tengu (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)

These air demon ninjas appear outside various castles the Daimyo lords took over following an alien Murasame's influence possessing them, facing Takamaru on his journey to stop them from conquering the feudal Japan. In Infinite Beyond, quite different compared to a existing Smash Dungeon enemy (which is more of series-original than basing on a specific game; think about a Metal Gear/MK case), after being summoned, a Tengu demon will perform a pose with it's symbolic fatsia leaf and surround itself inside a whirlwind, quickly traveling around the stage and firing out smaller gusts of tornadoes from it's fans which slightly pushes fighters away when hit (8%), able to damage opponents by tackling right into them (14%).

Whenever it drops back to the ground, a Tengu demon will perform poses for a brief time, durlng which fighters can try to attack it (as like in the original Famicom Disk System game, it is invulnerable to their attacks while flying in a whirlwind and often tends to hold still in between). It can fly up to five times before disappearing off.
View attachment 378321
Toadies (Yoshi)

A swarm of Toadies will fly down on to the stage and carry the fighter up into the air, carrying them through the air , attempting to drop them down off the stage or up continue stage like the Galaga item.
Assist Name: Wheelie
Assist Origin: Kirby's Adventure
(1993)

Wheelie is a fairly basic Assist Trophy in that it revs up powerfully before rocketing across the stage, turning before it flies off the edge with a skid (and kicking up a dust cloud that deals a little bit of flinching damage) before revving up and doing it again up to three times. That said, it's also able to jump across gaps or between platforms of up to a certain distance, making its effects on the stage a little more unusual. If you attack it enough, it'll explode!

Honestly there were a lot of cool concepts I would love to have seen in Shadow's place, but I'm not going to argue with the voice of the people. Even if I'm not 100% sure he's the best suited to this role, I think we can make him work!
:shyguy:The funny little guy is here!:shyguy: (I don´t really know if this counts but im counting him as a yoshi rep in this scenario)

the shy guy is a very common enemy encountered in the yoshis island series but they have had many types of weapons and abilities over the years so im inbetween referecing -
- game guy from mario party 3 (game guy would be summoned and spin a wheel either buffing everyone, nerfing everyone or doing nothing)

- the level from yoshis story where there are shy guys on a pirate ship and shoot bom-ombs from the background (they would function the same way in smash shooting random spots of the stage from the background)
Here are our list of submissions:

• Bunnit (Xenoblade Chronicles)
  • Waddle Doo (Kirby)
  • Enemy Archer (Fire Emblem)
  • Tengu (Mysterious Castle Murasame)
  • Toadies (Yoshi)
  • Wheelie (Kirby)
  • Shy Guy (Yoshi)
CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Shadow Echo Workshop

We will begin crafting Shadow the Hedgehog and how he works as an Echo Fighter. Keep in mind that Sonic has a new attack, Down Special Cyloop. Side Special is the Spin Dash attack. We will be replacing Sonic's Down Special with Shadow's unique Down Special attack that utilizes the Chaos Control abilities. In addition, Shadow will have an unique Smash Attack as well as unique standard attack. Submit what you think these three attacks will be.

We will also be submitting a new Final Smash

• New standard attack
  • New Smash Attack
  • New Down Special
  • New Final Smash

You may also submit in what ways Sonic may differ based on stats,

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Smash Attack:
1695679816497.png

Chaos Spear (Side Smash)

Shadow tucks his arm in and charges with Chaos power, a Chaos Emerald in his hand. He will then swing the Chaos Emerald forwards and unleash a Corrin-style spear from the gem, dealing 12% damage and medium-low knockback normally, but 18% damage and higher knockback on the sweet spot of the attack.

Down Special:
1695680009741.png

Chaos Control

Thrusting a Chaos Emerald upwards like in his Assist Trophy animation, Shadow unleashes a burst of power in a radius around him, vanishing the moment it releases. If the burst doesn't hit anyone, he will teleport in the direction of the joystick...but he will instantly lock onto the first foe the radius touches, performing a powerful roundhouse kick that deals 14.5% damage and knocks the opponent a good distance in the opposite of which way Shadow was facing when activating the move.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Up Special: Teleport

Final Smash: Ultimate Lifeform's Super Attack

The Final Smash is similar to Sonic,but Shadow uses Chaos Control,then he flies dashing arround the stage,again similar to Sonic's FS,and he finishes with Chaos Blast

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Shadow Jab
Shadow does a a horizontal karate chop, which leads into a high spin kick, and ends off with a reverse spin kick. Based off of Shadow's 3-hit combo from Sonic Battle.

Final Smash:
Chaos Blast
Shadow transforms into Super Shadow and yells "Chaos.....Blast!", charging himself up with Chaos Energy, creating a large, red nuke-like explosion that grows in size around him, damaging anyone that comes near him and launching them away. Kind of like a bigger more powerful version of Hero's Magic Burst. Shadow then powers down and strikes a pose as the chaos emeralds fly away from him.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Based on the above poll, TGAS will be when we reveal our game. Now, we do have an issue though with Master Hand. Technically speaking, he was our first decided character but he is in a special position as he is included for purchasing the game and registering it within a certain amount of time. He will be made available for free at a much later date. Do you think Master Hand should be featured in this debut trailer or saved till the end in a near-launch trailer. They pushes Saki as our first character and MH as the last. Please voice your opinion in the thread poll.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be going with the following moves:

Neutral Attack: Shadow Jab
Side Smash: Shadow Spear
Down Special: Chaos Control
Final Smash: Chaos Blast (This will be a combination of both DragonRobotKing's and Darkvortex's submissions. It will function in a way that is similar to DEK's but will also cause an expansive field of energy that grows as Shadow zips around at a slower pace than Sonic. That not only maximizes the area of effect but the damage output as well.)

This will be added to the front post.

We will be moving to the next job....

Submit Additional Shadow Content
We will be submitting the following content:

Entrance Animation (1)
Idle Poses (2)
Taunts (4)
Victory Theme (1)
Victory Screens (3)
Kirby Hat (1)
Audience Cheer (1)
Boxing Ring Title (1)
Palutena's Guidance (1)
Snake Codec (1)
Classic Mode (1)

If there is any content you think should be added, you can do so and it will be considered for submission.

Shadow Alternate Colors
We will be adding our colors for Shadow the Hedgehog. There will not be any alternate costumes for Shadow. Please provide the following information:

Color slot
Reference
How it looks like

Now, Sonic typically has color swaps that center around various shades of blue. We rectified this by giving Sonic several colors that give him swaps that are based entirely on that color. For Shadow, every color swap alternates in a shade. The first is default which is black followed by a solid color (like entirely blue, and then followed by a darker color swap.

So like...
  • Black​
  • Blue​
  • Dark Red​
  • Yellow​
  • Dark Green​
  • Pink​
  • Dark Purple​
  • etc​

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Entrance Animation: Shadow teleports on the stage

Kirby Hat: Shadow's black and red spikes

Audience Cheer: Sha-Dow! 3 claps

Boxing Ring Title: The Ultimate Lifeform

Idle Pose: Shadow cross his arms and stomps the foot

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Victory Animation: Shadow speeds across the stage, shown only as streaks of Chaos Emerald green while singing parts of the victory platform before stopping in the center, crossing his arms, and saying "Hmph! I'm the coolest!"

Taunt: Shadow powers up with either a blue aura or a red aura, depending on whether or not Shadow's in the lead. A subtle little shout-out to his rather infamous game spin-off.

Shadow Alternate Color:
1695763465884.png

Shadow Android (Yellow)

The Player 2 colors of the multiplayer mode for Shadow the Hedgehog. While technically debuting in Sonic Heroes, the Shadow Android got the color scheme he does here in Shadow the Hedgehog. In Smash, Shadow swaps out all the red on his color palette save for his eyes in favor of yellow.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1695765921240.png

Black with Horizontal White Stripes
Based on concept art for Shadow the Hedge, instead of vertical stripes, Shadow will now have horizontal ones and they are now white. He also now has dark yellow gloves and have yellow accents on his red shoes.

Classic Mode: The Ultimate Lifeform
This classic mode has Shadow battles several characters at the peak of their power, ranging from some fighters turning into their boss versions or fighting characters already considered the ultimate lifefom in their respective games. The thing with this classic mode is that several of the normal fights have special gimmicks to them to make them even tougher, from super armor to buffed stats, this is a classic mode made for super players.

RoundFighterStageGimmickReference
1:ultsamus: (Dread Colors)Bernia - Escape from ArtariaSamus has super armorSamus becomes the ultimate lifeform in Metroid Dread.
2Boss - AkumaAkuma ThemeAkuma hits harder than usualAkuma is usually a powerful superboss.
3MewtwoPokemon Stadium (Battlefield)Champion Theme (Heartgold/Soulsilver)Mewtwo's energy attacks are much strongerMewtwo is a legendary Pokemon, the ultimate lifeforms of Pokemon
4Boss - DeviljhoRoarDeviljho is much fasterDevijho is an apex predator
5SephiothFinal Destination - One Winged AngelSephiroth is faster
Race totheFinish
6:ultbowser:, then Giga BowserGiga BowserStamina Battle, when Bowser's stamina ends you fight Giga BowserThe strongest incarnation of this character.
7:ultganondorf:, then Demon King GanonDemon King GanonStamina Battle, when Ganondorf's stamina ends you fight Giga BowserThe strongest incarnation of this character.
8Boss - Death Egg RobotDeath Egg RobotDeath Egg Robot has twice as much healthFinal Boss of Sonic, fits as a final boss in this mode.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Considering how Ken Penders is the Gollum of comics with how he treats his original characters, I'm personally a bit iffy if he should be included as a skin.
true but considering some of the stuff we've included already I think it should be okay since it's a reference and not a model swap

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
true but considering some of the stuff we've included already I think it should be okay since it's a reference and not a model swap
Thats true, but still, Penders technically owns Scourge so Sega doesn't own him anymore, just want to bring that up

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Metallic Pink

Shadow gains the coloration of one of the Shadow Androids

If the metallic thing won't go through, just use the pink

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am siding with Glubb on this one. While bringing in inspiration from outside sources is fine, then is a controversial issue and a licensing conundrum. In the past, we erred on the side of caution and didn't include that content.

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Taunt: Shadow says "How pathetic."

Victory Screen: A Chaos Emerald floats down to Shadow, who grabs it and says "I am the ultimate life form."

Audience Cheer: "ALL hail SHA-dow!"

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Taunt - Shadow takes out a green emerald and tosses it up in the air, catching ir.

Victory - Shadow does a backflip, spins, and crosses his arms while saying "Hmph, perfect." This is based off of his victory animation from Sonic 06

Victory - Shadow crosses his arms andays says "Your not as strong as I thought." Before teleporting away. This based on one of his victory animations from Shadow the Hedgehog. If Shadow wins against Sonic, he'll instead say "Sayonara, Sonic the Hedgehog."

TSR_Silver.png

Replacing my Scurge submission with a silver and blue skin based on Silver the Hedgehog

Last edited:
Top Bottom