• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

freddy_krugaar329

Smash Rookie
i am very interested, im the best monon has to offer, u will like my falcon, hes a beast, PM me when a tourney is coming up, and tell me place and time plz

voorhese

Smash Master
<3 i love how you even have my perfect grammar, as well as spelling his last name wrong like i did

oh i see you just copied one of my perfect posts, that makes sense, you would never be able to have grammar as good as mine >_<

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
i am very interested, im the best monon has to offer, u will like my falcon, hes a beast, PM me when a tourney is coming up, and tell me place and time plz
<3 i love how you even have my perfect grammar, as well as spelling his last name wrong like i did

oh i see you just copied one of my perfect posts, that makes sense, you would never be able to have grammar as good as mine >_<
lord have mercy

freddy_krugaar329

Smash Rookie
me and 2 friends are definitly coming if we find ride, our gamer tags are me: 3tck (maybe 3stok idk off hand) , 2nd name TYLR, friend 1 : chna, and friend 2: BEAR,.... would u need me to bring my gamecube, if u need more so it goes faster, ill bring mine, dont worry i have everything unlocked.... PM if u want me to, and also wtf is the rule up there about round robin?, why would u throw a match?

freddy_krugaar329

Smash Rookie
yo deznots, is yawtrick close to monon, cuz you should come down and bring any friends you have and we could do a crew battle... my monon crew is ready to take on everyone

freddy_krugaar329

Smash Rookie
sorry jason im teaming with my friend chna, maybe next time!!!!, also chna's sister has a dance resital sat morning so me and my mom will pick him up after that and head to the tourny, i hope i dont miss the action, im so excited!!!

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Actually, Jason, Matt literally just informed me that we will in fact be heading down this weekend, although our stay will be truncated a bit due to my having work on Monday at 2. But hey, it's better than nothing. :) We'll be getting into town around the usual time (12:45-1 AM), so be ready for the johnz.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Actually, Jason, Matt literally just informed me that we will in fact be heading down this weekend, although our stay will be truncated a bit due to my having work on Monday at 2. But hey, it's better than nothing. :) We'll be getting into town around the usual time (12:45-1 AM), so be ready for the johnz.
OMMMMMMMG

Also, I did it wrong last night :(.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
XD

Also, I did it wrong last night :(.
me too man...girls = :(

Also I may have found a new addiction...

quakelive.com. Really awesome design(friend system actually works, unlike steam for when i played cs back in the day), free, and you can run it in a browser ON LINUX! best linux gaming ive found so far yeahyuhz. I was playing it in the linux labs in lawson earlier today.

if you wanna friend me my tag is itsFRIDAYlolzzz

PS first friday since ive seen this. XD

freddy_krugaar329

Smash Rookie
bad new guys, chna's dad didnt know the tourny was at lafayette so he cant come anymore :( but i got a pm from a guy lubu says he is really good at smash, if i give him $50 and he says he can guarnty that we will get top 5 at this, so excited!!!, also i wanna come down tonite so if anyone could take me in that would be awesome

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Alex you are such a toobcake

Anyway, I am done for the week so my place is officially open for smash. All the cool kids will be here and we will be rocking from now till ????

Top Bottom