• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
Who the crap does this? lol

u matt

knee (to knee [to knee {to knee}])
hahahahha i LOVE that you made fun of him for this :)

made my day....I MISS YOU GUYS

and welcome to the scene deeznots, make sure you kidnap everyone's children and ask for gamecube controllers as ransom. The purdue scene gets off on that sort of thing for some reason. You'll be top dawg in no time.

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
Deeznots, i'm not sure if you know this, but there's avatars you can put on your profile so everyone can see.
Really where do I do it at? Im kinda new to forums use :(

Oh man! Looks like there's a new sheriff in town! I also heard through the grapevine from your peeps in Yawtrick, Indiana that you have a sick Luigi (we call him Anthony in these parts) and a Drunken Yoshi that is off da chain!

Hahaha, yeah, listen to AnDaLe, Deeznots. The mods on this site are pretty carefree and lax about peoples' avatars. I heard that they actually have a soft spot for old fat ladies in the nude.
Lol thats funny but no I do not even play yoshi or luigi there both dumb characters to me i got a dirt nastey donkey kong though

thats cool that the mods allow that though I would never condone such a picture are it disrespects the beauty of women.

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Yo Purdue peeps! I will be in your neck of the woods tonight, break down in Bloomington starts for me right now, and ill be in town tonight. If anyone wants to play hit me up :D my number is 3172136415, just shoot me a text if anything is going down!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
*ahem* Matt, I really hope you find some time to chill with us during the break. If you don't I'll have to turn up the black and kidnap you.
LOOL, "turn up the black". Yeah, I should be able to, at least for a little bit. I have some bowling leagues that I gotta deal with at least on Friday, and maybe Monday and Wednesday. That's the main reason why I want to know what everyone plans to do, so I can plan around that if need be. But trying to plan around it last minute won't fly.

It was some large girl and she was like make out with me. And I was like nah I'm good. Then she grabbed my neck, squeezed, and was like what are you a *****!!! :mad:
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

i accidentally l cancel once but then i got band for cheatzing...but no wavecheating is allowed at these tournies FYI. or davewashing.

hehe
Rofl

Check out this pro player guys, Im gonna be as good as him someday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MehMsQqZXg
That looks like my Fox--random and ineffective as all ****, lol.

Its on par with triple falcon dair on randall.

I so feel like tippering, the **** out of you.

hahahahha i LOVE that you made fun of him for this :)

made my day....I MISS YOU GUYS
Same here, dud. I seriously want to come and visit, like for realz. I miss yo Asian ***!

'Fro

Smash Lord
SATURDAY SHENANIGANS v. Fro: Would you like some salt with your Johns?

OK, everyone. Following on a suggestion from Lance, I am opening my pad for a get-together to play all kinds of john-catalysts, but a Smash set-up will have to be brought over. If people are playing Marvel/SF on pad, you will have to bring a USB cord to charge one here, because I cannot find mine. Otherwise, I have the PS3 and TV for Marvel/SF, and two sticks.

I will open the front gates starting at 3:00 pm, chobsons! See you there, whoever can make it!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
You ever look back and think: "How did I not realize how drop-dead terrible I was?" I'm going through one of those moments right now. And of course I'm still really bad, but I'm starting to unlock what makes falcon good, and it's pretty exciting.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
SATURDAY SHENANIGANS v. Fro: Would you like some salt with your Johns?

OK, everyone. Following on a suggestion from Lance, I am opening my pad for a get-together to play all kinds of john-catalysts, but a Smash set-up will have to be brought over. If people are playing Marvel/SF on pad, you will have to bring a USB cord to charge one here, because I cannot find mine. Otherwise, I have the PS3 and TV for Marvel/SF, and two sticks.

I will open the front gates starting at 3:00 pm, chobsons! See you there, whoever can make it!
I'll be there and I'll bring a melee setup. I can also bring a usb cable for a pad.

Corey do you think you could drive me to my car tomorrow night or Saturday morning. That would be better than me making the trek out to "skylar's" place.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Regarding next week, I pretty much got fobbed hardcore by work due to another employee's personal issues requiring her to take a bunch of time off. >________________________________________________________________________________________________> However, I will be open Friday through Sunday, so let me know what we can do within that time frame.

Also, I discovered that there is such a thing as a "pill fob." O_o

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'll be there and I'll bring a melee setup. I can also bring a usb cable for a pad.

Corey do you think you could drive me to my car tomorrow night or Saturday morning. That would be better than me making the trek out to "skylar's" place.
Friday night my gf and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary (read: hell no.) I have to be somewhere at 8:00 sat morn. if you want to get up early enough for me to take you to your car and for me to get to where I need to on time, I can do that for you. Where is your car?

_kSo_

Smash Master
Regarding next week, I pretty much got fobbed hardcore by work due to another employee's personal issues requiring her to take a bunch of time off. >________________________________________________________________________________________________> However, I will be open Friday through Sunday, so let me know what we can do within that time frame.

LOL why does this always happen to you....

you seem to always have to replace people on their "personal days"

like that time last year when that girl got pregnant....yeah what was that about

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I don't wanna speak for Jay or anything, but it seems he doesn't really care when people come over so just come over after Monday whenever you have free time Matt. I don't think we have any set in stone plans.

K thanks guys.

Hmm, well Jason, I gues I'll just give Jay a call the day of since no plans are set. If I don't have to bowl, I can aim for Monday.

Also, I want to watch a few matches of MvC to see what all the hype is about. Jay's purple gundam vs. Jason's xGoosefactor. Rofl, I don't even know if xGoosefactor is a character or just a move.

OMG, Anthony. Didn't this happen like two years ago with that one chick who was on maternity leave? We were all so worked up because it was basically like this hoe can't say no (or maybe she did o_O), and because she gets knocked up we have to suffer the consequences. The following Sat. is good for you? Well, that's why I wanted to know if people were going to be back to Purdue by then because I could always pick you up and go down there that day.

And a...pill...fob..........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I must investigate this further!

*EDIT*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

U Alanson!

I know though, right!? That chick just screwed up everything like for the whole Summer. I see we can't easily let that go, rofl.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
what did you give up Matt?

George, that website is amazing.
Haha thanks. me and some kids in my lab got alot of laughs from it. my grad student boss at work told me to look at it when i wasnt working. i just figured it was because he didnt want me to waste time at work(which may be true ;)), but i think moreso it is the fact the many of the images are NSFW!!!

also nice comic Lance, i LOL'd

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Heh, doing what I do on Friday's is enough for me, George.

Also, Lance why are you on here? Don't you have a certain game you should playing?! It ain't that new school crap where the main story (if you can even call it that half the time >_>) only takes you 15-20 hours. Oh no! This is the real deal we are talking about here!

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
some one better play ganon in melee, cammy and/or abel in street fighter, and dante-morrigan-doom(i like his hidden missle assist but he looks like a kind of character that needs good spacing to be effective) in mvc in my honor!

Also Anthony, that girl will be working but on something else <.< >.>

DracoFox

Smash Ace
It was a 1337, rage post. How about giving MK9 a shot when it comes out? ( ^-^)> You can take advantage of beating me since I will have to readjust to an arcade stick that I haven't touched since 3 months after MK4 releases in the arcades.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol when i am down there next time ill try it =)

someone should come down to my house or something =/

bored as ****, i have a friend over, and i was really liking how i was playing, and then he stayed up till 4 on the computer so now hes sleepin all ****in day

edit: actually i may see if we can come down for the day, or just me for the night. Ill have to find a ride, and a place to stay if i can go, unless one of you can offer a ride (which i doubt), ill be looking already, hit me up with info of a place to stay or possibly a ride.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Sorry, I'm booked on plans for the new 3-4 weeks. Unless you'll be here for the first tournament next month, that will be your only fastest chance to test out MK9.

Plans are the following:
This weekend: Packing up, and small festivities with friends.
Next weekend: Moving to new place. (i can fill in the details later about my new place)
Weekend of the 26th: SSBO, I plan to enter this time.
Week of the 1st of March: MK9 LONG TIME!!!

Also with me moving into my new place, I kind of want to do a get together at the place.(aka, smashfest) Provided there will be PLENTY OF ROOM to sleep. We are talking about an entire upstairs that I get to myself, except for 1 bedroom. Also, there will be access down stairs for sleeping as well. I'll have pictures of how much room I'll be having some time tomorrow on FaceBook.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Official Midwest Livestream Thread

What's up, Dew Crew? Trail, PEEF, myself, and all the other livestreamers would be most grateful if you could help support the new Midwest livestream project! Sit back and enjoy some quality matches and random hilarity while conversing with your fellow Smashers, or learn how to get in on the action and host your own livestream. Once we get everything more organized in terms of our equipment, we could very easily do this at our random Smashfests during the school year. I personally was thinking of investing in some hardware for just this reason. With that said, I thank you all in advance for helping make this project a success.

Also, Matt, those crazy ducks and geese and whatever else was out there constantly woke me up at like 6 AM. Of course, this was after we all had stayed up until like 5:45 AM in the first place, but that's beside the point.

dem howells boyz son

Top Bottom