• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Also, Matt, those crazy ducks and gooses and whatever else was out there constantly woke me up at like 6 AM. Of course, this was after we all had stayed up until like 5:45 AM in the first place, but that's beside the point.
Hahaha, yeah...we often/always did it wrong, rofl.

Also,

RENEWING his passion

I lol'd.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Okay, so the place that I will be moving into is extremely HUGE! Like, 4 to 5 people can sleep up stairs, and 10 people can crash down stairs, and 3 more people can crash in my room if needed. My room will be two times bigger than my current. The kitchen will be f'n huge as well. So things are going to be f'n sweet at my new place. The only issue that i do have is that, "you HAVE to park on the drive way, or you'll get towed." I don't know why street parking is an issue, but I'm not going to complain as of now.

Fro, Lance, and Jason: I had a great time last night. I do think that the White Russians did it in for us, but it was funny as hell.

Kit and Goose: There should not be any issue with the geese and ducks this year. The pond is like far from the house. Although there is a dog in the house, but that should not be an issue at all.

_kSo_

Smash Master
anthony never lost his passion for the game, he just lost all of his free time.

I am grateful, though, that he decided to use what little free time he had to hang with the dew crew and thereby increasing the hilarity of the events exponentially. He also taught me a lot about smash, albeit mostly through his nods of approval, and his outbursts of disapproval...

"you alanson/mattson/scottson"
"crrrrrrg/gEorGE/bRaYN"

Sometimes these outbursts were because of some outlandish and crazy **** that we tried and WORKED...but usually it was kuz we failed on an epic level hehe

goosefactor

Smash Lord
anthony never lost his passion for the game, he just lost all of his free time.

I am grateful, though, that he decided to use what little free time he had to hang with the dew crew and thereby increasing the hilarity of the events exponentially. He also taught me a lot about smash, albeit mostly through his nods of approval, and his outbursts of disapproval...

"you alanson/mattson/scottson"
"crrrrrrg/gEorGE/bRaYN"

Sometimes these outbursts were because of some outlandish and crazy **** that we tried and WORKED...but usually it was kuz we failed on an epic level hehe
So true.

Heh, my all-time favorite is still "Brain, WHERE are you going with that DI!?"

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jay, your parents are SOO NIICE! That fruit bowl...OM-Gawwwwd! And even though pizza is more or less poison to me, somehow your mom knew that Gelsosomos is my favorite kind of poison. The best way to my heart is through my stomach (:p) and your mom did that in spades, haha. I'm still thinking of how I can tackle that lasagna that she was making for today. :cool:

Also, I'm tired, cold and cranky. Just sayin' so you guys will know to stay the F away from me today, lol.

Also, also, upstreaming IS kinda fun, I GUESS. We just need to find a way to eliminate the Melee part of it.

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
ladies listen we dont have a tourny april second I want to go to either st louis or to smashing grounds tournaments if anyone is interested let me know Im sure we can get at least one car full. Anyone still around during break I want to smash please!!!!!!!!! I dont currently have a working setup but ill drive where ever

'Fro

Smash Lord
Just because I hadn't posted anything yet. Jason, Lance, and Adam, thanks for the awesome times! Sorry for getting so drunk that night, but hey, it was an occasion worth the hammering!

I watched some of that stream, and I couldn't tell who was playing..... I think now that it was Lance vs. Matt, but I'm not sure, since Jay has about 28048642081647136409713 characters he likes to play before going back to Puff.

Also, for those who don't know yet..... Captain America has an infinite in MvC 3. *Cue the line of Cap players* Jay, I am learning Thor as a side-project. Average BnB damage of 660,000 is pretty amazing!

_kSo_

Smash Master
dammmm josh you made me sad

only with the picture though....im actually waiting for spring break to be over...i haven't really had much fun =\ working all week and doing papers when i get home. yayyyy

voorhese

Smash Master
lol i just got some "sentinel is broken as ****" today =)

also limitz and i are wanting to come smash tomorrow, any one up for it?

i also plan on coming up on sunday to play with tak and who ever else

u know why? cuz im on spring break next week

problem college ***s?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Just got back from NC. To do list:

1)Hw #1
2) hw #2
3)hw#3
4)hw#4
5) start/finish project #1
6) study for test #1
7) start/finish project #2
8)study for test #2
9) Sleep
10)smash

I wouldn't count on nine or ten myself.

BunBun

Smash Master
Lol I'm not evolving my Litwick. It's too cute.

Also, it's hardcore evil.

My current team, made for adorableness, not competition play, along with nicknames:
Whimsicott - Whimsy
Cinccino - Chen =3
Emolga
Litwick
Tympole - Food
Stoutland - TheGeneral

About to switch out the Tympole for my Emboar to fight the elite 4.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Hmmmm i think i will go to this
This ssbo will be yummy.

Also, I got a bag of Doritos from On-The-Go (as well as the rest of my meal). When i got back to my room the bag felt really light, so I opened it up. One ****ing chip...... and that wasn't the best part. THERE WAS A **** LOAD OF CRUMBS AT THE BOTTOM. How the **** does that even happen? :glare:

voorhese

Smash Master
why would having a cap card in ur computer slow it to a stop when you try and use it? i used it at my house fine, but it freezes matts computer

'Fro

Smash Lord
Ahead of time, I wanna let you guys know I won't be there this week. Our club's semesterly retreat is this weekend, and I have already paid the money and made the plans to be there. Have fun, guys, and make a lot of cool stories for when I see you on Sunday (hopefully)!

Dart!

Smash Master
ill take that mm jay :)
also lance are we still teaming? if not i can roll team toothpicks of the south again with deku.
but i would still like to team, that way i can run my newly almost polished fox for teams :)

Top Bottom