• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Lol, yea... I didn't realize it too until it was called out. I believe it was on the forums since like october LOL. DeezNutz, come back!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Thanks George, good stuff. I looked into trying to go to a few electronic shows, but they all seemed to require age 21, so I gave up.

And that's what it looks like AnDaLe. Killer avatar btw. Which charity are you donating to?

_kSo_

Smash Master
and I love how it's all the barlw players that are crying their eyes out about it and drpp is just like well, sucks for me

such babies, like I know it sucks and everything, but ally is either trolling or seriously thinking about taking plaink to court...either way shits weak

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
and I love how it's all the barlw players that are crying their eyes out about it and drpp is just like well, sucks for me

such babies, like I know it sucks and everything, but ally is either trolling or seriously thinking about taking plaink to court...either way shits weak
Yea its pretty ridiculous that they want to sue plank....

But I definitely think plank had the chance to make the situation right if he had handled it better, but his apology was not that great and he basically ran away from the problem.

Top Bottom