• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Braaaaaaaaaaain, I need to get my copy of melee back from you so I can practice unnecessary techover break. When is a good time to get it?
dude i forgot i had it sorry i havent gotten it back to ya. Ive been on campus a bunch and will probably be on tomorrow if you wanna get it then? or i could drop it off. let me know what works best for ya

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Since I failed to post earlier, here is my 2nd shot at it.
I'll be in town Tuesday morning till Wednesday night. Then I will come back into town Friday morning and leave Sunday night. But budget is tight on me, so going to Wal-mart for food would be a good idea.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
dude word. wiley is the bomb, plus now chicks live there so its even better.
LOL, Brain, you f'n perv.

next week i can do anything after wednesday whos down?
I'll consider coming down. It depends on if people are able to squeeze some hang out time between Wednesday and Friday (I'll leave for bowling around 5). Cause, well, you know, hanging out with just you would just be extremely boring and dumb. :p

Not much else other than that, 'cept the newspaper ads. Most of 'em are for bartenders, i think.
Adam, you gotta get a job bartending so that you can make me those flavored Long Island Iced Teas that they have at Applebee's.

im at the library and there is smelly old woman at the guest computers next to me. she also keeps farting.

boner status = maximum
Heh. Why do I laugh at the things I do?

Also, I was getting my controller out of my bag from last week only to find that box of Star Crunches that I "won." Thanks Josh!

Maus: I will eat the sun as the breakfast tomorrow
Also, how was this not commented on yet? This is f'n hilarious.

Japenese dude marries his videogame, mini-reception and all.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/man-marries-a-videogame/1376577

WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?
That's pretty hot.
But how do they like......do it.......O_o_O_o_O

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol at voorheese, none of us made it out of pools :(

ahah! i know who pranked me. someone who just bought a premium account. hmmmmmmmmmmm

edit: ISAI is going to pound 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Fro

Smash Lord
Goose, I'm gonna be done with finals Friday morning, so I'll be up for shenaniganry.

Also, looking at the placements from the weekend tourney:

1st Tink
2nd Kels
3rd Matt R
4th BigD
5th Viperboy
5th Rat
7th Biggy
7th Vro
9th Jay
9th Lemon
9th BIG C
9th Chen
13th Brian
13th Brad
13th KBG (Korean Black Guy)
13th Laipply

Seems like it was rather fun. Looking at how productive my weekend has been, maybe I should have gone...... nah.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Goose, I'm gonna be done with finals Friday morning, so I'll be up for shenaniganry.

Also, looking at the placements from the weekend tourney:

1st Tink
2nd Kels
3rd Matt R
4th BigD
5th Viperboy
5th Rat
7th Biggy
7th Vro
9th Jay
9th Lemon
9th BIG C
9th Chen
13th Brian
13th Brad
13th KBG (Korean Black Guy)
13th Laipply

Seems like it was rather fun. Looking at how productive my weekend has been, maybe I should have gone...... nah.
dayuummm good **** bigD

'Fro

Smash Lord
Ya, and as long as it also produces--oh, nevermind, my bad. I forgot that Brawl's already been out for some time now.
Ain't that the truth. Almost feels like it was never released. Almost. It's too bad I can't trade in my copy, since it was a birthday present.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ain't that the truth. Almost feels like it was never released. Almost. It's too bad I can't trade in my copy, since it was a birthday present.
Heh, it's funny that you say that, cause I'm pretty much in the same position. My bro pre-ordered it for me as a gift when it first came out. :ohwell:

voorhese

Smash Master
hey my falco is a lot better than may fox is (idk about was), but when i play fox again after words hes a little slower (and i try to play him like falco) if i keep switching in between them when i practice every other game, will this go away do u think? ( i know everyones diff, but from your experiences)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Howd Tink beat Kels? He's always so much better at tournaments I'm not at.

So are we tryna get a for sure on this Pound-day thing?

voorhese

Smash Master
yah by watching mango i saw that falcos nair is amazing, and its like fox's approach (so it will help transition), also i need to laser w/ fox more because its good, and playing falco and using lasers/ nairs will help me to do the lasers w/ fox to

i hope i can play them both, because its hard to choose just one

also im a smash lord now

'Fro

Smash Lord
tink has been ****** kels for years, why is this surprising
It's OK Soap. If I didn't know an old-school Midwest dude like Anthony, I prolly would've been surprised, too ,given Tink's wild inconsistency that he had going for a while, as well as Kels's short stretch of winning Midwest regionals.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Woot! All my hard finals are done! So yah, I'm free basically all day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday if anyone was interested in a study/smash break.
Call me up tomorrow. I shall be in town for the day.
Same goes to anyone else that would like to hang out with me or play smash. I will be back on Friday though.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Aight, listen up *****es, I'm still contemplating coming down tomorrow and staying until Friday afternoon. Of course, finals are going on, but who exactly would be able to hang out during that time? I mentioned it the other day, and no one other than Fro let me know. Should I just assume that this week would be bad?

Frosof, so you're free Friday if I recall? Anytime before that?

Scottson, if I come down, I'll be sure to hit you and Adam up.

Top Bottom