• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I have no clue what is really going on here anymore.

I'm going to be in Lafayette from Tuesday to Wednesday. I'm interested in playing smash with you guys if you have free time at all during your finals week. PM me or give me a call. I was thinking about coming down tonight cause of certain situations, but I don't know really for sure.

And Rin10-10, Skylar... I don't know what to call you anymore. I should have your money by you soon before the end of this semester.

Pound?!?! I might be interested in going. Not making any promises a the moment. And there is a tournament today?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I haven't seen you in forever =[
( -_-) For the life of me, I do not even know who you are on the forums. Please forgive me.

Other news, I was left with no choice today to be fired, or to quit my job. So to leave on better terms, I quit. And what a better time to quit when everyone is going to be heading back home after finals! (._. )

Anyways, my plans for searching for a job will be within Bloomington and Lafayette. I pray to get a job in Lafayette. So be it if it doesn't happen. So if you guys know of a place that might be hiring, PLEASE let me know.

Jayford

Smash Lord
So this one is probably a long shot, but I have been programing and studying pretty much all day and my head is about to explode. So I need a break. Anyone want to play smash tonight :D.

I don't have a set up so we can't do it at my place.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
So this one is probably a long shot, but I have been programing and studying pretty much all day and my head is about to explode. So I need a break. Anyone want to play smash tonight :D.

I don't have a set up so we can't do it at my place.
Hmmm... I can swing this in maybe a couple of hours...

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
Just a random blurb...
any of you going to be living near Earhart next year (fall of 2010). because i think that's where i'm going to request for my Res. Hall....

on another tangent.
good luck with your finals.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Whatd be a good time to come up sometime soon? Perhaps the weekend of Pound? Kinda like a superbowl party where we watch the stream/get updates and have a smashfest at the same time.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Just a random blurb...
any of you going to be living near Earhart next year (fall of 2010). because i think that's where i'm going to request for my Res. Hall....

on another tangent.
why do you want to live in earhart? It's so far from campus >.<

and gl on ur finals too

'Fro

Smash Lord
Just a random blurb...

on another tangent.
I'm gonna be in either Cary or Hawkins, which I don't consider too far from Earheart. That's a good hall to pick. You get to be right above the dining hall, saving you long walks through cold weather.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, my plans for searching for a job will be within Bloomington and Lafayette. I pray to get a job in Lafayette. So be it if it doesn't happen. So if you guys know of a place that might be hiring, PLEASE let me know.
One place I know that generally hires a lot of people is Pappy's Sweet Shoppe. It's down in the Purdue Memorial Union, right across from the arcade. It's food service, so I don't know if you'd go for it. But yah, it's there. Also, it closes down during Winter break, so you'll probably want to check it out when u come down next week.

Umm, some of the campus bookstores will probably be hiring all throughout finals week just to get help with everyone selling back their books.

Not much else other than that, 'cept the newspaper ads. Most of 'em are for bartenders, i think.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Thanks Hippy. There is also a chance for me to get a job working on the west side for Taco Bell, not the one on campus.
The one on 52 I'm assuming? That's right by where Saurabh lives.

If you're checking out Pappy's, you could take a look at the other food places in the Union. I've seen so many different people working at all those places, so chances are someone's leaving and they might have a spot, too.

I'll let you know if I spot anything else.

Mr H

Smash Ace
im 90% sure il be in town Friday or Saturday
fro/adam/anyone else still in town want to smash?

'Fro

Smash Lord
im 90% sure il be in town Friday or Saturday
fro/adam/anyone else still in town want to smash?
I should be able to. My last final is Friday morning, and I won't be off campus until Sunday.

Top Bottom