• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
GT dining food sucks. So i cook. my cooking tech skill is getting better.
mhahahahaha
Maus, you gotta be our little Korean cooking ***** when we come down to visit you. We'll act the way you do to the stewardesses.:bee:

Dude, Jay, those pogs look TIGHT! Even though I had the feeling that they weren't as effective to use, I always collected the shuriken ones cause they looked so much cooler.

voorhese

Smash Master
kirk falco ditto me next time we see eachother, im playing falco a lot and i want to play u so i can get first hand some ideas etc. and for u to see what u think about it

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Eh, what the heck, I'll swing by for like 5 minutes after class tomorrow. heh I'll be there around 2:30; gotta have a bit of fun before locking in for 6 finals. :(

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Oh poonz? I needed 10 chars.:p
that's why you write

'Roflcopter crashes into the wall and makes big bang'

Eh, what the heck, I'll swing by for like 5 minutes after class tomorrow. heh I'll be there around 2:30; gotta have a bit of fun before locking in for 6 finals. :(
lolll I have 3 and they are all spaced apart exactly by one day. so loonz

Psss, you noobsauced choobsters.

I am done with exams. ALREADY.
I am going to CA tonight,
going to korea on 16th.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Resident Evil 4 is too scary. Someone play with me.
awww moonz

Serious question: Is anyone going to Pound 4? You only have until the end of Dec to register, and hotel must be booked by Dec 25 to get the good deal.

I am most likely driving there, I should have a car next semester. The only person who has expressed interest in going with me is DJ.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
matt i know you got my text, you cant defeat pubertus
Yes, George, I got your text. I actually found out a couple days ago (some of them are now on my Facebook -__-) that no one from high school was going to be there. So I was following the thread only to realize that it's more or less just going to be identical to the pre and post-tourney JAB parties. Only this time, I won't be able to camp at someone else's place.

Also, who the F is pubertus?

goosefactor

Smash Lord

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
It's dumb and irritating to me because its not true. Wrong. Inaccurate. but i wont bother the thread, just pm me if you want.

Voorheese what the crap is going on with you? If you want a ride you need to be with at Purdue at 11, and we will leave around then.

'Fro

Smash Lord
It's dumb and irritating to me because its not true. Wrong. Inaccurate. but i wont bother the thread, just pm me if you want.

Voorheese what the crap is going on with you? If you want a ride you need to be with at Purdue at 11, and we will leave around then.
George, do you honestly realize how you behave when you're drunk/high? If you don't understand Matt's reasoning by now, there's nothing left to say. Neither of us wanted to play you at Anthony's for a reason, and it is NOT just because you were drunk.

Top Bottom