• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Also, Draco, thanks for kicking my *** before I left! You're Marth is too good!
I wouldn't worry too much about it. You're still better than I am. I was just happy to even see ya is all. Same to everyone else that was at Brain's place on Friday.

George, I will be taking back my spot on the list. Good luck with the Marth training.

Fro, ( ^-^)><3 Link vs. Samus battles are always fun. Good games as always.

A.C., Congratz on finishing college!

Kit, ~( `-`)~

voorhese

Smash Master
I wouldn't worry too much about it. You're still better than I am. I was just happy to even see ya is all. Same to everyone else that was at Brain's place on Friday.

George, I will be taking back my spot on the list. Good luck with the Marth training.

Fro, ( ^-^)><3 Link vs. Samus battles are always fun. Good games as always.

A.C., Congratz on finishing college!

Kit, ~( `-`)~
so when u comin down to johnticello?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO Schedule for Next Semester

Now that the holidays have given us all a much-needed respite from schoolwork, Alan and I have been able to arrange the schedule of events for the next semester. Please take note of the following dates:

- SSBO XXXVII: January 16
- SSBO XXXVIII: January 30
- SSBO XXXVIV: February 13
- SSBO XL: February 27
- SSBO XLI: March 13
- SSBO XLII: March 27
- SSBO XLIII: April 10
- SSBO XLIV: April 24

Remember that one of these dates will be JAB 3, our next regional; we are currently looking at around February 27 or March 13 for the date for that. As well, keep in mind that we will be starting at 12 PM, noon this semester, as per the popular vote. Enjoy the break, everybody, and I hope to see all of you in full force at each and every one of this semester's SSBO's.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol too good, the ending made me laugh but i also thought, with 4 line pieces he still could have opened the hole again tho lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
omfg matt I laft so hard. LOLLLLLLLLL REVERSE SQUIGGLY!!!!!

Also, you probably got my text.... yeah that's what I get for going to bed so early LOL

It's funny in the Atlantic North forum, people have shortened my name to "Chun" instead of the former part, which is what I had originally intended lOLLL. I guess I'll be the Ray Chun of the east coast.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
omfg matt I laft so hard. LOLLLLLLLLL REVERSE SQUIGGLY!!!!!
Heh. Ya, I was mainly thinking of you (no homo) when I posted it. You're pretty much automatically associated with anything that involves Tetris or my little tetriminos. Similar analogies would be Fro to bombs and Anthony to spaghetti and pizza sauce.

Also, you probably got my text.... yeah that's what I get for going to bed so early LOL
Omg, yes, this is your just punishment. I never again want to see a post typed that early in the morning. The only way that'll slide is if you have yet to fall asleep for the night.

It's funny in the Atlantic North forum, people have shortened my name to "Chun" instead of the former part, which is what I had originally intended lOLLL. I guess I'll be the Ray Chun of the east coast.
Sweet. The Dew Crew has its own personal Chun. You guys basically look identical anyway, so it only makes sense.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Remember that one of these dates will be JAB 3, our next regional; we are currently looking at around February 27 or March 13 for the date for that.
Feb. 20-21 is the big VGBootCamp tournament in Indianapolis, and March 13 is SMYM11. I would love to come to a JAB but there are 2 huge regionals going on around Feb 27 and March 13. Perhaps earlier? Late Jan is a deadzone for the entire MW from what I can tell. Nothing big between the 1.9 and 2.20 that I can see. Your January 30th date might be perfect.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Feb. 20-21 is the big VGBootCamp tournament in Indianapolis, and March 13 is SMYM11. I would love to come to a JAB but there are 2 huge regionals going on around Feb 27 and March 13. Perhaps earlier? Late Jan is a deadzone for the entire MW from what I can tell. Nothing big between the 1.9 and 2.20 that I can see. Your January 30th date might be perfect.
The TO's will take this into consideration. Thank you for informing us of these major events.

Like CKIT said, it isn't set in stone yet, so we can still settle on a date. Maybe I'll make a JAB 3 thread and let the midwest decide when it should be? Thoughts?

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
Ill be there lets do it!!!!!!....teams?
word. I posted in the other thread that I wasn't gonna make it, but I can repost LOL. I'd be down for some tourney actionzzzz...i just thought no one from purdue wanted to go so i was like awww joooonz

it's like a 5 hr drive though, so we might want to look for some housing

edit: ooops this is kso_chun on purduesmash's account :)

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
O_O what where u doing looking at this in the first place (i know i went there to but only cuz links like this prolly shouldnt be on here anyway) ... (i mean unless ur on that boards because of bodybuilding)

funny tho i gotta say
Links to that forum have been popping up everywhere. It was only a matter of time until it got here :chuckle:

'Fro

Smash Lord
Grades are up if anyone cares. You just have to go to the transcript option on the Academic tab in myPurdue. I rocked this semester lolololololol.
Good ****, Jayford. I wish I could say I rocked mine. All things considered, though, it wasn't a complete train wreck for me.

voorhese

Smash Master
hey i can consistantly shine out of shield (w/ out coming off the ground ) and waveshine

does that sound like a usefull skill?

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there. Who wants to team with me :)

I am making the effore to go to both viper boy's and smym in te coming months if you are free and are considering it let me know I can take 4 and would like a full car so we can rep a little harder

'Fro

Smash Lord
hey i can consistantly shine out of shield (w/ out coming off the ground ) and waveshine

does that sound like a usefull skill?

Does a 1-frame move that can go into a combo of your choice on waveshinable characters sound useful to you?

Also, when is everybody getting back to West Lafayette?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Voorheese, you better be buying me some presents for Christmas.

Also, how do you say, "I have a higher post count than you"?

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Alan I just got up on the boards I know i posted im down to go for cats4peaces i am also down to go to any other tourny within like a 3 hr drive so like indy illinois kentucky ohio or michigan

Top Bottom