• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
Alan I just got up on the boards I know i posted im down to go for cats4peaces i am also down to go to any other tourny within like a 3 hr drive so like indy illinois kentucky ohio or michigan
cats4peace is like a 5 hr drive...I'm totally down to go, but I won't be getting back to purdue until 9pm on friday, which means we'd either have to leave that night or the next morning REALLY EARLY. Both of which suck after half a day of traveling before. So I am not too sure about it. If you are really gung ho about going, I'll suck it up and we'll do it to it.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ah, typo. Let me rephrase: you better be buying me like a buttload of presents for Christmas, for realzies.

Heh, I posted this as a little experiment to see if you would actually run off to make six more random, useless posts (you know, like how your other 1000+ ones are :p) in other threads so that you can then precede to post in here just to prove me wrong. And guess what you did? Lol, I went to your profile info to see your last six posts. Each one is made within one minute of each other, and they all are totally superfluous posts as predicted. I love you, Voorheese.

voorhese

Smash Master
Ah, typo. Let me rephrase: you better be buying me like a buttload of presents for Christmas, for realzies.

Heh, I posted this as a little experiment to see if you would actually run off to make six more random, useless posts (you know, like how your other 1000+ ones are :p) in other threads so that you can then precede to post in here just to prove me wrong. And guess what you did? Lol, I went to your profile info to see your last six posts. Each one is made within one minute of each other, and they all are totally superfluous posts as predicted. I love you, Voorheese.
lol, they were all kind of important except the chess one

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOLLLL i knew that would happen. He's the voorhese. it was obligatory.

Jayford

Smash Lord

Lmao get rolled Voorheese <3.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

'Fro

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas, Dew crew! Hope you guys are spending great times with your families! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
So, Alan got a new phone. I believe JayFord got a 360...? And I got Rock Band clothes... with a new weapon. Who else am I missing here... Oh ya, did anyone else get a new phone? lol

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
So, Alan got a new phone. I believe JayFord got a 360...? And I got Rock Band clothes... with a new weapon. Who else am I missing here... Oh ya, did anyone else get a new phone? lol
I got a new phone for my birthday like 4 months back. does that count? and as for presents i got spirit tracks and the new super mario bros wii game. =]

goosefactor

Smash Lord
As I mentioned on Facebook, I got coal in my stocking.:embarrass:mad::embarrass:mad:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
edit: I was orginally gonna post a funny pic link her but it ha da curse word in the link.. so the forum wouldn't let me.

But I might as well say now is I take back w/e I said about this semester. I don't think I'll be hitting up any tourneys or fests whatsoever. I need the A/Bs and the improved bboying skills, smash only hurts it. And I never even done anything in the community... so....

People can say "well, you can still play for fun", but it really isn't that much fun anymore. Regardless, everytime I play, I can be studying (more important) or bboying (more fun).

Peace out Dew Crew.

Jayford

Smash Lord
edit: I was orginally gonna post a funny pic link her but it ha da curse word in the link.. so the forum wouldn't let me.

But I might as well say now is I take back w/e I said about this semester. I don't think I'll be hitting up any tourneys or fests whatsoever. I need the A/Bs and the improved bboying skills, smash only hurts it. And I never even done anything in the community... so....

People can say "well, you can still play for fun", but it really isn't that much fun anymore. Regardless, everytime I play, I can be studying (more important) or bboying (more fun).

Peace out Dew Crew.
No Johns.

If I have to play Wii Sports over break one more time I'm going to kill somebody.

Also, I hate when my parents use super ambiguous sentences and responses. I just got yelled at for not getting something. Here is how the situation went.

Dad: "Hey grab that."
Me: "Grab what."
Dad: "The thing."
Me: "What thing?"
Dad: "You know the thing, quit being smart and grab it."
Me: "I don't know what your talking about."
Dad: "Just grab it."
Me: o_0

BIG C

Smash Master
No Johns.

If I have to play Wii Sports over break one more time I'm going to kill somebody.

Also, I hate when my parents use super ambiguous sentences and responses. I just got yelled at for not getting something. Here is how the situation went.

Dad: "Hey grab that."
Me: "Grab what."
Dad: "The thing."
Me: "What thing?"
Dad: "You know the thing, quit being smart and grab it."
Me: "I don't know what your talking about."
Dad: "Just grab it."
Me: o_0
that's when you just grab your **** and go is this what you were telling me to grab?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lol, you wished I played WoW as much as I was breaking last semester.

I didn't even get WoW until the last weeks of school.

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
If there's a Brawl tourney, Tyr said he can bring a setup. I can bring a Melee setup.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

Peace out Dew Crew.
heh, retirement of The Nigga Princesses Who Press Down B When Scared.

even if we don't play intense, we know, we will beat everyone in teams.
Nigga Princesses do not know what 'lose' is.
Only Win the princesses care.
That is all.
=P

Peace out Dew Crew.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Can someone tell me if you guys are doing Brawl on the 16th or not?

Dlaw said you were considering it. Need to know ASAP so I know if I'm coming or not.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman

Dlaw said you were considering it. Need to know ASAP so I know if I'm coming or not.
o.O since when have we been doing brawl?

And did you guys see what they did to m2k?!

oh and lance i have 4 wiimotes in my house but my family keeps dying fast so it's like playing by myself. <.< i miss my nes =[

voorhese

Smash Master

all i can say is any day that is spent playing brawl, can better be spent playing melee

Top Bottom