• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
So, I just took a look at the Jab 3 thread and I noticed a few things. First, Alan's SWF name has changed (so that should be reflected). Second, is Bun Bun still around to even be considered a T/O?

_kSo_

Smash Master
So, I just took a look at the Jab 3 thread and I noticed a few things. First, Alan's SWF name has changed (so that should be reflected).
Yeah dud lOLLL

Second, is Bun Bun still around to even be considered a T/O?
He was a pretty big help at the last JAB (even though everyone complained about the brackets 0_o), and we'll need all the hands we can get.

Also, someone rock face with my ganondorf for the next SSBO sonnnnnn

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Ummm, so.... this sux. I've lost both my copy of Melee and all of my GC memory cards. If any of you have mysteriously acquired any extras please let me know.

On another note, I'm was wondering if any of you guys had the original Megaman Zero games for the GBA. I've played the first one, but I'm looking for 2, 3, and 4. In light of the previous paragraph, I can assure you that your game(s) won't be passed around like a cheap *****.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Ummm, so.... this sux. I've lost both my copy of Melee and all of my GC memory cards. If any of you have mysteriously acquired any extras please let me know.
Well, they're not mysteriously acquired but I'm sure we have extras floatin' around.
I'd be willing to bet only half of them half work, but still ...

In other news, Andrew is officially seated in Memphis for this semester.
I needs someone half-decent to play who'll put up with my idiocy!

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Well, they're not mysteriously acquired but I'm sure we have extras floatin' around.
I'd be willing to bet only half of them only half work, but still ...

In other news, Andrew is officially seated in Memphis this semester.
I needs someone half-decent to play who'll put up with my idiocy!
I hate quoting you, lol. Take that!, colors. Well, while I would definitely appreciate a new copy of Melee, I'm really worried about my memory cards. That's several years of my life wasted........ shut up. But, idk. I still have a couple people i can call.

As for playing smash, I'M BORED. If anyone's up for smash tonight, plz let me know.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I hate quoting you, lol. Take that!, colors. Well, while I would definitely appreciate a new copy of Melee, I'm really worried about my memory cards. That's several years of my life wasted........ shut up. But, idk. I still have a couple people i can call.

As for playing smash, I'M BORED. If anyone's up for smash tonight, plz let me know.
How dare you copy and paste my colors away! xD

Memory cards ... it's possible to replace the odd memory card.
But no one can give you back the hours you wasted playing the game.
And I ain't up there yet, or I'd happily take ya on ... just not in Peach dittos.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
sry bout ur cards hippy I have a full game that i just finished unlocking cuz my *** hole roomie took my cards, u can copy it if you want. I didnt think we were going to cats4peace shotty

_kSo_

Smash Master
sry bout ur cards hippy I have a full game that i just finished unlocking cuz my *** hole roomie took my cards, u can copy it if you want. I didnt think we were going to cats4peace shotty
If you are still down I'm down to smoke a pound (and go to cats4peace :))

congrats on getting 100 posts. You are now better at this game than you were when you were <100 posts :)

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
If you are still down I'm down to smoke a pound (and go to cats4peace :))

congrats on getting 100 posts. You are now better at this game than you were when you were <100 posts :)
Thanks i feel like Ill start winning tournys now, also like I said I dont think I can make the tourny but I am definatly down for a big smashfest this weekend

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
Sorry about that I am ******** last break I took your phone charger this time I take rampart and your memory card :/. Wonder what I might take next break.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Thanks i feel like Ill start winning tournys now, also like I said I dont think I can make the tourny but I am definatly down for a big smashfest this weekend

damm aight big smashfest this weekend at Zeta Psi wooo friday night is gonna be balllaaaa

Sorry about that I am ******** last break I took your phone charger this time I take rampart and your memory card :/. Wonder what I might take next break.
wow you noob

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Wait! At what point do I start getting better at the game!?
I mean ... I can probably hit 150 tonight if I troll hard enough.

[EDIT:] ROFL @ 150th post.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Wait! At what point do I start getting better at the game!?
I mean ... I can probably hit 150 tonight if I troll hard enough.

[EDIT:] ROFL @ 150th post.

your colors are ridiculus, u have to hit your yoshi with a moon stone first dude

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
ok whos coming to next tourney? voorhese? scottson? i need to challenge you guys if youre there so i can maybe get my spot back :)

Top Bottom