• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
yeah if you like to smoke pot and listen to hippy (no offense scottson) musics :dizzy:
and eat lsd and boomers drink an outragous amount of beer talk to lots of pretty girls that dont actually suck have the time of ur life and generally feel at peace until you go back to the real world. Well thats just live shows but ya know. I still challenge you gurl

voorhese

Smash Master
ok whos coming to next tourney? voorhese? scottson? i need to challenge you guys if youre there so i can maybe get my spot back :)
what do u mean ur spot back?

i was ranked like 8 when this started..... and i only played 1 match so far and im 1-0

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Wait ... wait ... ! ... wait ...
You went down two spots by winning a match?

F*ckin' Voorhese ...
Quit breaking physics.

Or whatever rules theoretically apply in this case.
Power Ranking Physics. Rankics. Phisanks. Powankics.

voorhese

Smash Master
Wait ... wait ... ! ... wait ...
You went down two spots by winning a match?

F*ckin' Voorhese ...
Quit breaking physics.

Or whatever rules theoretically apply in this case.
Power Ranking Physics. Rankics. Phisanks. Powankics.
no lol because im not often at purdue people can just skip me on the rating list....

edit: scott we should roll teams at jab 3

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
@ Voorhese - I doubt I'd be able to make it to Jab, at least for doubles.

I'm also john-zor-ing out of the smashfest this friday.

-Edit- Lol, my hundredth post is john-tastic!
Your 100 post should be deleted since your 100th was full of johns

_kSo_

Smash Master
Dear Dew Crew:

This has been a wonderful 3 years of my life, and you all have been so great to me. I'm going to miss all of you...

I regret to inform you that I will not be returning to Purdue due to personal conflicts. (no, i didn't fail any classes last semester) I will be resuming my studies here in New Jersey.

Thank you all for everything you have done for me. I will be sure to keep in touch on the boards.

Best of luck to all of you in your future endeavors, academic or otherwise.

-kSo

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Dear Dew Crew:

This has been a wonderful 3 years of my life, and you all have been so great to me. I'm going to miss all of you...

I regret to inform you that I will not be returning to Purdue due to personal conflicts. (no, i didn't fail any classes last semester) I will be resuming my studies here in New Jersey.

Thank you all for everything you have done for me. I will be sure to keep in touch on the boards.

-kSo
People are leaving purdue, one by one...
well, some of them came back, but still...

Asian bros left. >_>

hmmm...
well, keep in touch bro, just as we did so far. =)

now i got one more place to visit at some point. lol

'Fro

Smash Lord
Dear Dew Crew:

-kSo
:(

Seriously, :(

I will pray that this return to Jersey turns out to be for the best for your life. Take care of yourself, and know that this crew owes much to your effort and creativity. I wish I could say more, but words are failing me right now, as they tend to do in these kinds of moments.

_kSo_

Smash Master
:(

Seriously, :(

I will pray that this return to Jersey turns out to be for the best for your life. Take care of yourself, and know that this crew owes much to your effort and creativity. I wish I could say more, but words are failing me right now, as they tend to do in these kinds of moments.
Thanks. I was really upset when I was told I had to stay. I'm really going to miss you guys.

Sorry to Anthony, especially, for leaving him in the TO business by himself.

Needless to say, I will be stepping down from this position. I encourage one of you guys to go talk to him about helping out in the TO department, as I'm sure he'll need it. Especially with JAB coming up.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Wow ... I'm sorry ta hear ya won't be back, Alan.
Still, sometimes these things can't be helped.
And I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't be staying if it wasn't the only option.

Good luck, and don't be a stranger.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Dear Dew Crew:

-kSo
I have said my peace alan I will miss you, but our paths will cross again

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
and when they do, I challenge you to a D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!!

lolllll tryin' to keep the spirit up :) <3 you guys
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
what do u mean ur spot back?

i was ranked like 8 when this started..... and i only played 1 match so far and im 1-0
you challenged me and beat me last time we played dont you remember? i was ahead of you so i moved down when i lost to you. so now i want to challenge you again to go back to where i was...makes sense i think

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I was really upset when I was told I had to stay. I'm really going to miss you guys.

Sorry to Anthony, especially, for leaving him in the TO business by himself.

Needless to say, I will be stepping down from this position. I encourage one of you guys to go talk to him about helping out in the TO department, as I'm sure he'll need it. Especially with JAB coming up.
Farewell.

D:

Well...that sucks.

_kSo_

Smash Master
All right, so I'll be back friday night to pack up my things from the frat for anyone who wants to say goodbye. I want one last game with all of you if you can make it. Smashfest friday night is still on :)

I should be in town till sunday, hopefully monday. I don't know when most of the brothers are returning because I'd like to say goodbye to all of them as well.

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
All right, so I'll be back friday night to pack up my things from the frat for anyone who wants to say goodbye. I want one last game with all of you if you can make it. Smashfest friday night is still on :)

I should be in town till sunday, hopefully monday. I don't know when most of the brothers are returning because I'd like to say goodbye to all of them as well.
Hooray for you staying until Sunday I was worried for a moment. I sent you an email in reply to the one you sent out but to say it here this is really sad moment. I hope we can still hang out when I am on break in New Jersey. Now I can't wait until I get back to Purdue so that we can hang out one more time.

Also as Fro said sorry I suck at words.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
alan im sorry to hear about the not returning situation. i wish ya the best in whatever you do go on to do. it sucks that it is so sudden it wouldve been nice to loonz around some more :) but you better still be here sunday/monday cuz i will get back from valpo on sunday in the after noon some time. i want to play some smash with ya and say bye and all of that mushy stuffs i look forward to seeing ya man. have a safe journey back to purdue. cheers!

voorhese

Smash Master
=[ who's going to wipe the floor with me in ganon dittos now? will you be going to jab anyways?
ill play ganon for you since we will have no alan =(

you challenged me and beat me last time we played dont you remember? i was ahead of you so i moved down when i lost to you. so now i want to challenge you again to go back to where i was...makes sense i think
i was being sarcastic, because u past me with out having to do anything the first place b4 i beat u and got MY spot back =)

also idk if ill be playing smash much at all next year
my senoir year in highschool is gonna look something like this

AP chem (c114-c116 on purdues scale)
AP psychology
english 12
AP calc
honors physics
french 1
spanish 1
prog. 2

voorhese

Smash Master
AP chem was cake (got a 5 in it) and so is calc (got a 5 in both ab and bc) so no johns lol
its not the individual classes im worried about, keep in mind im taking these in high school, while running chess club, gaming club, and math/science team

and im taking 2 languages at the same time.... im scared

_kSo_

Smash Master
its not the individual classes im worried about, keep in mind im taking these in high school, while running chess club, gaming club, and math/science team

and im taking 2 languages at the same time.... im scared
stop being a friggin voorhese

man, i have to go to Newark tomorrow, of all places. 0__o

's all right. I'm a tough guy I can handle it. It's not like it's prison, right?

Top Bottom