• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
or uh

to5
you know. I'd love to play some of you Purdue smashers!

'Fro

Smash Lord
My turn!

Goose: Chichi's Chichis. Also, hearing you say "******" made my weekend. MAKE IT TO PURDUE NEXT SEMESTER! USE YOUR WINGS!

CKit: Thanks for giving me hope with the Marth. Also, thanks for stomping in one last amazing combo beforeI head home. You chob.

Kirkq: No more Hob Highway for me.

Drephen: Good to see you again, and glad to see you haven't lost the silliness! Also, Weegee.

Soap: Thanks for the advice in the Sheik Match-up! I'll work on it!

KSO: GGs, dude! Your improvement has been very tangible within past month!

Draco: Ditto to you, dude. Also, the hoodie is Brayn's.

Craig: Get rollled by parental johns! Be teaming with you soon, son!

Faithkeeper: Glad you didn't gimp yourself outta this! We need to play some singles sets next time,though.

Jay Hartford: HARTFORD! You silly *** creature. Keep developing those Rest set-ups.

Brayn: BRAYN! Stop breaking Falco's recovery! Also, work on gaining consistency. You're the shiz when you're on!

DJ: See that SWD action in crews? I'm good, son!:laugh:

Saurabh (ZORO): ****ing Saurabh....grabbing me from behind and ****.

Well, that's gonna be it for the summer for me. I'll be seeing everyone after I come back. Heading home to Saudi Arabia this Thursday, and returning August 13th. (Meaning no GA trip for me. Sorry Maus....)

_kSo_

Smash Master
'Fro - i contribute my improvement in the past month to E52 as well as practicing with DJ for hours on end

DJ - team can't handle the missiles what what on your chin in your butt [HAAAAAOOOWW] double samus was too good except for the fact that we got last. Don't worry we'll work on not hitting each other with missiles and we'll be getting 2nd to last before you know it LOLL

_kSo_

Smash Master
wat the next one is this weekend?? ill try and make it, depends if goose is gonna go.
yea goose can definitely come, but if anthony and/or jay and/or more people can't make it, then we are going to call it off

but if not, we should team george. i'm gonna be samus LOL

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Metroid: Other M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut_8qkC2KUQ

Nintendo just made my day.
Sorry for the late post on my end, but I had to go take a cold shower to cool down after this one. Plus, I jizzed in my pants. <3 Metriod.

Now I need to finish my speed run in Zero and Fusion mission. And I do not take advantage of glitches. Except I do not understand how I got to mother brain without super missiles on Zero mission.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yea goose can definitely come, but if anthony and/or jay and/or more people can't make it, then we are going to call it off

but if not, we should team george. i'm gonna be samus LOL

ok ill be GnW. GnW + samus is beast team, **** peach/fox loool.

edit: im not confirmed yet. ill let you guys know. gotta talk to the folks.

_kSo_

Smash Master
The *Face* Tier List - 1.0

Okay, Anthony and I have come up with the tier list for the faces. This is version 1.0, so let us know what you think and we will discuss it.
==============================================
Top Tier

ಠ_ಠ

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

щ(゚Д゚щ)

High Tier

¯\(º_o)/¯

(๏Д๏)

ಥ_ಥ

ಠ_ృ

Mid Tier

(ò_ô)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

♪┏(・o・)┛♪

(☉ ౪ ☉ )

Low Tier

( ・ิω・ิ)

==============================================

The ( ・ิω・ิ) face is low tier kuz it reminds me of andrew.

That is all.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Theo: You woobson, getting stuck under the chair.
I lol'd irl when I read this.

Matt, from now one, your modesty does not do anything. >_>
you always get in top 3, there is no such luck that keeps you in top 3.
BE A MAN.
LOL, sorry!

Goose: Chichi's Chichis.
http://www.waukster.com/wp-content/...ng-dragon-ball-evolution-movie-chi-chi-3.jpeg

I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, hearing you say "******" made my weekend. MAKE IT TO PURDUE NEXT SEMESTER! USE YOUR WINGS!
Heh, I don't even remember what it was that I said. It must've been a doozy though since the asterisks were required. 0_o

I will try my darnest to make it down there on a constant bi-weekly basis. I guess if that means to just show movies all week so that I won't have to deal with making lesson plans or grading over the weekend, then so be it.

Golden Sun DS

Metroid: Other M

Nintendo just made my day.
Don't forget about Mario Galaxy 2. :p

DJ -double samus was too good except for the fact that we got last. Don't worry we'll work on not hitting each other with missiles and we'll be getting 2nd to last before you know it LOLL
LOL. Well maybe next time DJ won't be such a little *****, and will actually get more SWD and The Extender action goin'. He would've sent Soap and Drephen home packing had he done so.

wat the next one is this weekend?? ill try and make it, depends if goose is gonna go.
Ya, dud. I was gonna ask you today if you'd be interested. You better be able to make it. We got some Stratego and Catan action to take care of. Let us know ASAP.

Wanna team up Goose for old time sakes?
Sure man. I'm down with whatever.

Okay, Anthony and I have come up with the tier list for the faces. This is version 1.0, so let us know what you think and we will discuss it.
LOLOLOL. The only objection I have is the first face that's in mid tier. He should be bumped up to high tier IMO.

Heh, so ya, I am fully aware that these are like 373665 days after the tourney, but whatev.

Craig- Dude, why'd you totally let you parents destroy you this weekend? You better be getting your car back soon.

Adam- You never called to meet up with us Sunday. Whaddup with that?

Brain- I don't ever want to see you ordering a stupid little girly veggie spring roll again. As Maus would have undoubtedly said if he was there, BE A MAN!

FKeep- Thanks for teaming with me, man. I thought we played well together. We only hit each other a few times the whole day. Hopefully you'll be able to make it this weekend.

Fro- You never bought me my Carbomb or the chocolate Irish Creme the other day.:ohwell: Also, gj cheating massively on bowling by walking a mile past the foul line. Heh, and you do realize that you're going to be a bigger pain in the *** once you get more familiar with Marth, don't you? Just want to make sure you are aware of that. Have fun at home, dud (who's sandals will I steal from from now on though?)

Soap- Ya, good friendly doubles. But why'd you let Drephen rodeo you during your matches with him!? lol.

Drephen- Remind me to not get off the ledge with my Fox when you're Sheik. That didn't seem to fair too well for me last weekend, lol.

Anthony- Learn to talk, you tubes88son. And please explain to me why DB:E was only 7 minutes long.

Fro: "So what did you end up getting?"
Anthony: "A chicken burrito wrap."
Fro: "Oh, well those taste pretty good."
Anthony: "They better **** well be because I ordered three of them."

Hippy- LOL, I loved the new glitch you showed me with the hammer. I'm expecting more crazy crap like that next time!

Kirkq- You are a complete Foobtown. Nothing else needs to be said.

Jay- It was awesome that you were able to come down with us. Hopefully you'll be able to again this weekend? Let us know.

Alan- Prepare to eat dirt (perhaps telling him to eat a bug would've been more appropriate)! Thanks for putting my pants and hoody on the wet cycle. And thanks again for getting me addicted to Tetris. I may just have to get my own account. I'll be averaging 20000+ in no time, what with my t-spins and all.

DJ- Yoshi's egg roll is so broken. You need to stop playing with such a cheap character because you're simply not making it fair for the rest of us. Also, that pizza grinder was 222good. Hopefully I'll see ya next week.

My God, there are too many **** people to mention anymore these days.

Also, Dragonball: Evolution is the best movie ever made. Period.

Sliq

Smash Master
I will be there now that Ray Chuns tournament got canned. I need housing Friday and Saturday, and a teammate.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I will be there now that Ray Chuns tournament got canned. I need housing Friday and Saturday, and a teammate.
KSO's prolly gonna follow up on this, but the venue is pretty much his frat house, and there's TONS of room there for housing.

Also, Goose, the word you said was "f*gg*t".

soap

Smash Hero
where were u last weekend sliq? god deezy

u guys r baller havin tournies every weekend.

can't make this one though

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I may or may not be able to come to this... I may have to supervise something, but if not I should be able to come... I asked about it and basically got a "ask me later". We'll see.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm bummed out by this, but I wanted you guys to know that my cell phone is down for a few days. I'll let you guys know when I get my new phone.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Its my friends birthday this weekend so I can't make it =/. The next one I will make it for sure tho.
Your "friend", huh? :p

Anyways, just wanted to make a last post before I head down Hob Highway and go home. While the scholastic semester was stressful, the time with the crew was an awesome experience, and I'll be waiting to get back to all the hijinx once I'm back in just over two months' time. Don't get too good while I'm gone!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Its my friends birthday this weekend so I can't make it =/. The next one I will make it for sure tho.
Oh, you Jayford.

George, were you not coming down as well then?

Anthony, I'll call you tomorrow, but plan around the same time as last Friday (7-ish).

Your "friend", huh? :p
Bow chicka wow wow.

You don't have to tell me, I already know....

Don't get too good while I'm gone!
No problems there, lol.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Facial Recognition Programs Are Intense

So Alan, all those faces are legit. And the tier list is pretty solid. Other than that, I'm not too sure what u want us to do. So for the fun of it, I made some faces that you could add to the list. ****it! I just realized that all of the faces are on a single line... Meh, w/e. I made 'em, so here they are.

۝ ۝ ...... ╚▓-▓┘ . ^.~
..∩ ┌۩┐..... __

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, everyone come to the Ft. Wayne tourney and prove I wasn't just BSing everyone when I said I knew Ckit.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Yeah, everyone come to the Ft. Wayne tourney and prove I wasn't just BSing everyone when I said I knew Ckit.
What's a, "Ft. Wayne?"

So, I had just experienced an all time low in trying to get a job. I put my application for fast food at Wendy's... My cell phone gets turned off. So, i go back the next day to make sure that my number home phone number was on the application. 8mins after her looking for it. I was told that they passed my application. Pretty much meaning that they just the finger and said screw you. In 24hours from turning in my application, I got denied... Seriously... WTF?!?!

Top Bottom