• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
Eh, that's cool. Who still needs a teammate?

if soap is teaming with drew, you better team with posefracture so that dew crew stands a small chance at winning teams :p

although it'd be best if anthony decided to play...for once. I'm sure you+ anthony or matt + anthony would make a baller team

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

so that dew crew stands a small chance at winning teams :p

although it'd be best if anthony decided to play...for once. I'm sure you+ anthony or matt + anthony would make a baller team
ah...

seems like, you guys miss the Nigga Princesses who Press Down B When Scared Ver. 2.008

Carl and I ain't get scared of any team. rawrawrawr

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Fro, I'll team with you. Also, when r ppl gathering for smash? I'z canz has freez twos comez. My god i'm hungry, gettin' lunch.

Also, I lost my controller awhile ago. It's the one with a crappy green paint job. If anyone has seen it in the past two weeks, please let me know.

_kSo_

Smash Master
What are the odds there will be one of these in June and July???

Yea, We have these every few weeks or so. Just keep an eye on the thread if you plan on checking when the next one is. We'll schedule the next one within the next few days.

Fro, I'll team with you. Also, when r ppl gathering for smash? I'z canz has freez twos comez. My god i'm hungry, gettin' lunch.

Also, I lost my controller awhile ago. It's the one with a crappy green paint job. If anyone has seen it in the past two weeks, please let me know.

U left your controller at my place that one night you were bout to pass out kuz you pulled an all nighter. I kept it safe for you LOL

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
For future reference to anybody who ever plans on coming to these, KSO's place is like the storage area for random assorted controllers without homes, so if you lost yours, it probably is at or will find its way to his place. LOL

Also, Alan, I think you still have like all of my 64 controllers from like the dawn of time or thereabouts. You can just hold onto those. heh

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Title:

U left your controller at my place that one night you were bout to pass out kuz you pulled an all nighter. I kept it safe for you LOL
[/QUOTE]

Alright, thx. I'll probably stop by later tonight and pick it up whilst possibly joining in on some smash shenanigans.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
So Fro, my roommate gets pissed off in SF4 cause he cannot stand my Blanka. It makes me sad. I'm not gonna stop playing some character cause he cannot win a single round against it. Isn't the point of playing someone better than you to get better at game?

So, I'm gonna bug someone on when I can come over tonight. Cause, I WANT ****ING SMASH!!!

'Fro

Smash Lord
So Fro, my roommate gets pissed off in SF4 cause he cannot stand my Blanka. It makes me sad. I'm not gonna stop playing some character cause he cannot win a single round against it. Isn't the point of playing someone better than you to get better at game?

So, I'm gonna bug someone on when I can come over tonight. Cause, I WANT ****ING SMASH!!!
**** straight! Who does he play? If he's playing shotos, no johns from him. Shotos crouching jabs and medium punches stuff Blanka Ball clean. A lot of people don't improve while losing because they're too busy *****ing to learn from their mistakes. Keep whupping that *** 'til he figures it out.

Also, @ Goose: Yes, your Blanka does that indeed. :laugh:

I finally got my sleep back on track! What are the odds of it benig screwed up again by this weekend's shenanigans?

voorhese

Smash Master
omfg its been like 12 pages since i posted, i havent played in like 2 weeks, b4 today
the 10 year old i live with now got internet and games taken away from all of us... so im bad, and now i see drephen is coming lol..........

_kSo_

Smash Master
3 things

1.) goose - avatar match
2.) should we bring a setup?
3.) whose bringin the alcohol?

there are liquor stores nearby and if you want to drink, we have 21 year olds in the house who would more than likely be willing to go get stuff if you wanted. If you are 21, I can direct you to a liquor store to purchase such items.

An additional setup is not needed however, it couldn't hurt. However, we do need extension cords (not necessarily power strips) because the tournament will be in our party room, so the electric plugs are only on the wall, and they are scarce.

Thank you.

Drephen

Smash Master

there are liquor stores nearby and if you want to drink, we have 21 year olds in the house who would more than likely be willing to go get stuff if you wanted. If you are 21, I can direct you to a liquor store to purchase such items.

An additional setup is not needed however, it couldn't hurt. However, we do need extension cords (not necessarily power strips) because the tournament will be in our party room, so the electric plugs are only on the wall, and they are scarce.

Thank you.
sleeping supplies? forgot that one

goosefactor

Smash Lord
1.) goose - avatar match
There, I just saved both of us approximately 2 minutes and 26 seconds of our lives (assuming it was to be a set). If it was a single match however, I guess I only did us the service of saving approximately 1 minute and 13 seconds.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
No Avatar matches are where its at. Losing your avatar for all eternity.

'Fro

Smash Lord

Thank you.
On the alcohol topic, I can provide as well. Unfortunatley, due to age restrictions, I can't suggest we all go to Nine Irish Brothers. That place is amazing! Good food and good booze!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Any chance you guys could hold off on the alcohol until I leave? (Right after doubles, ~6:00-6:30 at the latest...)

kirkq

Smash Ace
Will be 2 or 3 people with me arriving around 1:30.

Faithkeeper, other than a beer or two, I'm quite sure most of the alcohol will wait until after singles is done. I can't say the same about Alan's frat brothers for sure (not that many of them are even there for the summer.), but they'll probably wait until the later evening as well.

voorhese

Smash Master
Any chance you guys could hold off on the alcohol until I leave? (Right after doubles, ~6:00-6:30 at the latest...)
my first ever time i went to zeta psi to play smash, trail was drinking, and asked if i wanted one, i said no.... end of story

they are not gonna force anything on you

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
EDIT: OK, fro called me, I should be coming to this for doubles. But if alcohol becomes a problem, I'll be obligated to leave.

my first ever time i went to zeta psi to play smash, trail was drinking, and asked if i wanted one, i said no.... end of story

I was never worried about that. But thanks for the clarification if I was.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol i played japn today, after like 6 months he finally played again, and shine spiked the **** out of me lol

its funny because the 2 most promising players in monticello are shadow fox, who ive taught (hes been to ssbo), and ricardo, who doesnt really play, has almost no tech skill, but reads well enough to take me down to my last stock sometimes

but those 2 have problems sh and ff with spacies, and japn just played today took me down like 2 stocks one game, and 3 the next.... idk if hes gonna start playing again
he quit halo, and now plays WoW alot and CoD4 a lot

but i think if he starting playing again he could beat ricky and shadow fox soon

edit: george there is only 2 'e's in voorhese

also i cut all my hair off, i look weird

one more edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK0XWzAwig&feature=related <- lol m2k sleeping with a controller, and when messed with starts pressing buttons in his sleep

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
cobs

lol i played japn today, after like 6 months he finally played again, and shine spiked the **** out of me lol

its funny because the 2 most promising players in monticello are shadow fox, who ive taught (hes been to ssbo), and ricardo, who doesnt really play, has almost no tech skill, but reads well enough to take me down to my last stock sometimes

but those 2 have problems sh and ff with spacies, and japn just played today took me down like 2 stocks one game, and 3 the next.... idk if hes gonna start playing again
he quit halo, and now plays WoW alot and CoD4 a lot

but i think if he starting playing again he could beat ricky and shadow fox soon

edit: george there is only 2 'e's in voorhese

also i cut all my hair off, i look weird

one more edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK0XWzAwig&feature=related <- lol m2k sleeping with a controller, and when messed with starts pressing buttons in his sleep
you're right but u still spelled it wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Voorhees

DracoFox

Smash Ace

I've accepted any drink that was given to me when I was offered one. Thank you Alan , DJ, and Fro. But ya, thank you for being responsible Voorhese.

voorheese just gets cooler and cooler. the rest of you are still pretty **** lame. step it up.
Out of pure stupidity, when I'm just myself and start messing up with words when I talk. I think that makes me cool in the group. And I do not do it on purpose.

Top Bottom