• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ok im gonna go whoring myself again, but anyone think they can give me a ride up here, or if anyone lives around Lowell going to this can give me a ride? (i live in chelmsford, 1 town away from lowell)

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Epic video is epic. Nice closeup on my hat-o-pins. My hat is going to be the only thing that people will recognize me by. "Hey! It's that guy with all the pins!" If I keep pushing myself I might get them to shout "Hey! It's that pretty good Marth Player... with all the pins!"

It's going to be a miracle if I can fit 5 people and a TV into my little car. :dizzy:

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hmmm 4 days away. i'll def. be there not sure if i'll be able to pick up noodles though working on trying to get a ride night before instead to get him ^^

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
At least its your hat... my butts on there for like 3 minutes.

The camera might have supposed to be on the controller though....

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Am going to redeem myself from my ****ty performance at Mass Madness by using Diddy. Also, I will remember to register as a Prof.

and its the day after my birthday, Ace McSlick, so beware!

edit: And I would love to do crews more than low tier stuff!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
KevinM stopped the mega thread sillyness.

And Brawl Singles... hmm... not entirely sure. Why wouldn't you want to do doubles though?

After 3 might be a safe bet, not positive. Hard to say when I'm not sure what attendance will officially be.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
And Brawl Singles... hmm... not entirely sure. Why wouldn't you want to do doubles though?

After 3 might be a safe bet, not positive. Hard to say when I'm not sure what attendance will officially be.
I would want to do doubles (to **** around lulz), but in the morning wouldn't be best for my dad if he were to give me a ride, but either way it's probably a no considering it's a 2 hour drive for him =/

I could ask this question again later on when you have the definite schedule.

In either case I need a ride :(

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
This just in. Due to the fact that this is a school, nd it's a no smoking campus. We are not allowed to smoke on the property. Most of you guys, don't smoke but for anyone that does, when you go for a smoke tell me or whoever is running brackets and just take a walk up the road. I'm sorry for the inconvience, but it's how it has to be.

And trust me, I understand. I smoke heavier than all of you. :'(

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

Hey, remember how we didn't get a chance to meet, play or interact at Mass Madness, yeah it's cause I was outside smoking more cigarettes than you.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

Hey, remember how we didn't get a chance to meet, play or interact at Mass Madness, yeah it's cause I was outside smoking more cigarettes than you.
so tahts whar u were! my Slu.t hungered for primate but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ace had to smoke a ciggy instead *pouts* D:<

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
so brawl singles, brawl doubles, and brawl crews winner takes all!
and then gives all that said money to peachkid's slu.t cause she's **** exotic and doenst take freebies.

XD nah, she would let whoever wins that monay cause shes nice like that. but on another note, i think my dad maybe willing to take me up. but idk about getting back, so........................*in a fast voice* anyone live near lowell or sumthing so they can drop my skan.ky *** back to my house? XD

*huff huff huff* **** asthma lol

oh and i probably will be able to bring a hacked wii with infinite replay on it. just thought i would put that out there

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
looks like im likely coming after i get out of work at 4pm, so ill be there around 5, least ill get to see people? lol, i demand practice w/ kids

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yo, Jake, call Black Mage on your way up. Depending on when Brawl Singles start I can try and get you in... if you don't mind taking up one of the byes or something.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Slash isn't coming so I don't have a back-up ride, therefore I'm posting here again in case anyone does have room in a car for me to ride on.

So now, I'm still looking for a back-up ride. You don't have to be so close since I am willing to spend $10-20 bucks just to go to SMB2. Although being close is nice, especially if you can pick me up and drag my TVs along.

But if Deoxys is coming, then <3.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Somewhere at the Allston-Brighton area, really near the B-train (Green Line) aka Boston University.

Edit: Where do you live? If you live close enough then we should be playing friendlies at each others houses D: Since I pretty much hate WiFi to the bone I need some guy offline that is good and is easy to get to.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Is using the no tripping code okay, or no? I don't think a single person would complain about it. >.>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I heard that rumour too. Personally I'll allow it. Because tripping is random and what tv you get is random, so it's a random chance you'll have tripping in tourney.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ok good news.

Im coming up there =D im working out the plan for the way back down with my dad tomorrow. so yall can expect my slu.tty peach to be there =D

should i bring a full setup? or will everything be all ok without me bringing one?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
u never know, im bringing one for the hell of it

yes i got a ride, 2 hour bus ride from worcester to greenfield, then i get to walk 30 minutes to the school hehe, a good trip imo.

be there to raep

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If you call I can try and find someone to pick you up, if no one offers in the thread.

And set ups are always welcome. A TV is great, Wii's will ALWAYS BE NEEDED since I and obm are probably bringing extra TV's. Bring whatever you can manage PeachKid.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Somewhere at the Allston-Brighton area, really near the B-train (Green Line) aka Boston University.

Edit: Where do you live? If you live close enough then we should be playing friendlies at each others houses D: Since I pretty much hate WiFi to the bone I need some guy offline that is good and is easy to get to.
kid. I'm always brawling with some friends at the MFA(musame of fine arts) green line stop. you should deffintily brawl with us sometime soon. Maybe this Friday for some practice for this

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I love draft crews caz it's always close/epic. It also gives everyone a chance to participate. It isn't fun when 5 of the best players at the tournament team up together to just **** any crew that tries to beat them. THere probably wont be a good turnout either for the crew since nobody really wants to just throw their money away to the obviously better crew.

With draft crews, where lets say the top 2 finishers in the singles tournament are the captains, alternate picking people(who signed up for draft crews), the 2 "crews" are usually even because of the draft format. So unless 1 of the captain is terrible at detecting talent, the teams will be very close in skill and it will usually come down to the last match. Also, scrubbies will also likely want to join this since it gives them a chance to contribute to a team effort. Lets say OBM has 1 stock left. We want to eliminate him without wasting any lives of Dazwa. Therefore we send out an average player so we can just eliminate obm. Even if he loses 2 stocks to obm before taking out his final stock, that player contributed GREATLY to the team and everyone will tell him how great a job he did. It makes everybody feel good.

I promise you guys... Draft Crews = the most epic thing in brawl

Top Bottom