• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I meant after the attacks that the bad guy cooks up. Are they not just on New York. Is it not just New York or changed more than I thought?

I know I'm ruining parts of this movie, but I could probably loan you the book if you wanted. So it wouldn't cost you. Just because I think EVERYONE should see it.

I'm assuming Colleen and Eric saw it. What'd they think?

And really? Silk Spectre was your second fav character? I never cared that much for her, but I've always been about the bad *** more than anything else I guess.

QUESTIONS! Obviously what is the bad guys end plan that he does? Since it's so changed it seems.

Is Dr. M actually fully nude alot of the film? Just so I know how authentic they were.

That costume for Silk Spectre, that thing is ludicrously hot. That's not even remotely a question but whatever.

How long does the flick end up being? 2.5 hours?

I think I actually ran out of questions... I so excited to be talking about this movie I can't think. What cartoon theme should we go with this weekend? Scooby Doo? Watchmen are kinda cartoon hero's

OH! Is the group actually called the Watchmen in the movie? Did they once team under that name?

And spoil the VERY VERY END for me. What's the last thing that happens in the flick?

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I had one of the most important questions in this group... at the very end of it... **** YOU RIOT!!! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!!!

Tell Colleen and Eric I expect them to kick *** and talk about the movie with me Saturday. If I wasn't seeing the movie Friday I'd suggest we get together and play... but you're so far away from me...
The bad guy attacks numerous major cities on the east coast of the U.S.

Eric I am not sure if he liked it or not. He doesn't really enjoy film a lot. Colleen read the graphic novel AND enjoyed the movie.

The bad guys plan is this. Join another company and set up Dr.M to seem like he is giving the people he used to love cancer. He gets upset and runs away to mars... The attacks are made with the same type of energy that Dr.M emits... So the world thinks he attacked them. Now all the worlds enemies are united against a common foe. So there is peace as long as they think Dr.M is their enemy.

There is lots of blue *** and *****...

The movie is really long. Probably about 2.5 hours. But myself and colleen both said it went by fast.

We can be the watchmen this weekend. And yes they did team as watchmen at one point. Not too much detail on that but it is known.

The last thing to happen is Silk Spectre and Night Owl are living together and they are leading what seems to be normal lives. And Silk spectre tells her mom that she understands her and stuff and that she loves her.

Its cool, on friday we are going up to Umass Amherst to see our friend. That way we don't have to drive so long the next day to get to the tourney.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I can defiantly help you guys out when you are in Bostonm, plus I want to see you guys anyway. :D

I tried talking to OBM for you but hes didn't really respond to me
somone LOLOLOLOLL

THIS SHOULD BE stickyd

anyone wanna brawl in boston tommrow. me ether and memphis are playing. lookin for 1 or 2 more

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
somone LOLOLOLOLL

THIS SHOULD BE stickyd

anyone wanna brawl in boston tommrow. me ether and memphis are playing. lookin for 1 or 2 more
you smell. but yeah. what he said.

also, if it would make it easier on you dylan/dustin, you guys could come the night before and stay at my place

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
From the Mass player finder:

Hey so who from Mass going to Super Mass Bros would be able to pick Darc and I up at Memphis's house?

Also Memphis, thanks for the housing offer :3

And lastly, we'll probably need housing Saturday night and a ride to the T (as long as it gets me to South Station eventually it's all gud).

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
somone LOLOLOLOLL

THIS SHOULD BE stickyd

if i could get down there, i totally would. but....im kinda out of the way >___>

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
somone LOLOLOLOLL

THIS SHOULD BE stickyd

I'm hoping Deoxys would come and I'm trying to bring my other friend as well. What time does it end?

Edit @ Dazwa: I can try and ask Deoxys to pick you guys up but I'm not sure if he can directly from Memphis's place. Although it may be a bt crowded since I'm also trying to add in my friend as well.

If you know how to get to Alewife (get to the red line somehow, not sure where Memphis lives, and take the train to Alewife) then he can easily pick you up, assuming that he'll pick you up or something.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'm hoping Deoxys would come and I'm trying to bring my other friend as well. What time does it end?

Edit @ Dawza: I can try and ask Deoxys to pick you guys up but I'm not sure if he can directly from Memphis's place. Although it may be a bt crowded since I'm also trying to add in my friend as well.

If you know how to get to Alewife (get to the red line somehow, not sure where Memphis lives, and take the train to Alewife) then he can easily pick you up, assuming that he'll pick you up or something.
I live off the green line, so that can work. I shall inform the Hayeseseseseseseesese

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
If you live near the 66 then they might as well take that to Harvard Station (last stop of 66) to meet me there and then we can go the Alewife soon after.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
So, seeing as I can't go to this, I thin kI'm just gonna lock myself in my room all day saturda yand cry while playing ghey online with mah texture hacked brawl ;_;

gawd i wanted to go.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
From you specifically, two wii's would work. Since I'm going to have 5 TV's, 1 Wii and 1 Cube. From everyone else TV'S!!!!

(Riot I remember us talking about TvC or MKvDC at one point. Have you played either one and are they fun/hilarious)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I got MkvDC, and it was fun for like... a day... The online was terrible. A lot of characters have infinites and completely broken combo-ability. In the first day I found a combo with Cat Women that did a about 50% damage, and it started with a jab and then is inescapable basically. I don't really recommend it.

I have not played TvC yet, but with SFIV I don't feel the need for another 2d style fighter.

Oh yah, and the fatalities suck in MKvDC. They are moving in the right direction for mortal kombat though. No more 3 styles per character and the special moves are cool.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Deep down inside I secretly prayed that game would be awesome so I could main the Joker.

:'(

Do you have SFIV? **** I wanna try something new(other than playing melee for a few hours with Spife). Also I should go out that and chill with you guys more often. You guys are too cool.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Ace: Yes I have SFIV. But as colleen says "If you keep playing like that I am never gonna play with you". I don't take it easy on people... So it might be hard to learn by playing with me lol. I don't think I am that good though, just better than Colleen which isn't saying much.

Yah you should come down more often. For all the random games I have and so I can practice smash with someone that isn't terrible. The fact that I am 3 stocking all my friends consistently now means I really need some new smashers to play if I want to get any better.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!

Eric's wii might be missing a few stages... all characters though. I think he is missing..... I don't know... I'll check but if it was one of the last ones unlocked it shouldn't be on the list anyways.

So Fatal

Smash Master
1 more day acey!!! I hope this gets as much or more people than the last SMB. such a sick venue

Ace its doubles then singles then crews if theres time right?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
He has all the neutral for sure, its just Unlockable Stages
Unlockable How to Unlock
75m Brawl as Donkey Kong 20 times
Big Blue (Melee) Brawl as Captain Falcon 10 times
Flat Zone 2 Unlock Mr. Game & Watch
Great Sea Unlock Toon Link
Green Greens Fight as Kirby in VS mode 20 times
Green Hill Zone Unlock Sonic
Hanenbow Complete Event #28
Jungle Japes Play on any Melee stage 10 times in VS Mode
Luigi's Mansion Use Luigi in brawl 3 times
Mario Bros Beat Challenge #19
Pokémon Stadium Play on Pokémon Stadium 2 10 times in VS Mode
Spear Pillar Clear stage #25 in Event Mode

They can be unlocked tonight when we get to Amherst... just not the ones I don't care for. So I will unlock Pokemon Stadium, Jungle Japes... Thats all!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Ace the Zelda's are discussing DK. Go say whatevs.

I am using this to talk to anyone who ever enters this thread. Because it causes major HYPE.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
omg im so pumped XD like for cereal

im so tempted to find a pink umbrella and lug it around with my turnip and maybe just maybe my tennis racket.

but there needs to be footage of the lulz that ppl cause...like the last one >___>

oh and i should totally bring IaMP, but i would need a laptop/cpu (if there even is one there...) to concur. >____>

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I have a golf club if you need it.
i think i may have one too :p but then i would need a frying pan to complete the set. and that would be tedious to lug around XD

95% chances ill bring the full peach arsenal besides toad anyway

but if the golf club is a Wood. then that would be perfect, all i have is a putter i think or a sandwedge...

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
If he can't find one I have a last ditch teammate for him...

I might be bringing my friend Amanda. She plays as Kirby and all she does is float around and try to brick on people. Sometimes she will Fsmash.

Good luck finding one Ether!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ill be etherlights teammate :p

(we will need quite a few friendlies to warm up tho >_____>)

Top Bottom