• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ok so i might be going to spencer again... 3 tvs

and will seeding be done according to the unofficial pr'ings?

i'll be taking mm's with my wario and mk if anyone wants them, maybe a few other characters if you convince me

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
peach is soooooo gayyyyyyyyyy
LOLOLOL. Fatal has went through a series of Peach gayness. His life will never be the same again. XD

GGs though. Really fun. We did some pretty fun stuff back there.

@ Peachkid: Peach team ftw? XD Mike and I did that and it was pretty fun, although it was on Green Greens (epic stage).

rvkevin

Smash Lord
and will seeding be done according to the unofficial pr'ings?
I don't think it should be purely on the power rankings since it was developped based on a single tournament, and not every one was able to attend that...And other than that the list is pretty subjective anyway, especially 11-20. Use them as a guide, not as a method for seeding.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I don't think the Power Rankings were based on One tourney. Fatal placed 9th at MM14 but his overall tourney results **** so hes not 9 on the Power Rankings.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ok im totally bringing IaMP now, i wanna play ppl in it. or educate those who dont know aboot it :3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
so turns out my hd tv does indeed still lag , after playign at my gf's i can tell

****ing online brawl ladders are so stupid, i get so angry over getting hit w/ dks punch because of masive input delay
ahhh
guess i can only paly non ranked matchs on wifi or else im going to murder someone

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Darc and I aren't going anymore.

Good luck to...hmm, if I were to wish good luck to one person...

Etherlight. You got this ****.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
<3 Dothack.

You better **** at this tourney D:<
I just don't know man. I do so well vs Noodles and Icy because they're friends who I play with often and they're mad aggressive. Then I get to a tournament and have no clue how to deal with campers. Sometimes I do good, sometimes I get wrecked. D:

Jman77

Smash Cadet
JJ wolf OBM told me you were looking for a teammate. Its JL we played at mass madness. I was the falco player before you played nuro.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i have a basketball scrimmage before our state game, cant miss it lol ; i would need a ride/partner anyways
prolly not gonna be there.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Considering most of the seeding is done by BlackMage, and most of the PR were done by BlackMage... ::shrug::

Seeding won't blow. I promise. I'm top seed and you're all just randomly distrubted right? That's how I correctly seed? Fatal vs. OBM first round and stuff? :p

Seeding will be fine, I promise guys, don't worry.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peachkid should be fine at this. Just keep your cool and out smart your enemy. Try not to get nervous. The hell withthe same boring characters. Need to start seeing something new.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
dark you should come to my tourney end of april/early may. it will be epic xD

northern CT, 20m from hartford train station ^^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeas I did at first. then People from all over telling me not to quit. lots of Peach mains. then some odd ones like snake players and other character players. For about three days straight people doing w/e to get me to play again. I did not think it was that big of a deal if I quit. I'm just a peach player, a character people don't care much about. it's all about the high tiers. So like me quitting wont change a thing at all. Also was going through too much BS and drama cause of this game that was just annoying. The game with it's BS and people in general. So I said fawk, this, this is not fun anymore so why play.

But I play now. I don't say much to anyone anymore. I'm quite in tournaments from now on. I just let people talk or say w/e they want to me, insult my skills, etc. I'm done fighting. I'm just gonna play.

Also reason I am posting in here is for Peachkid. I wanna see this dude finally excel at a tournament with Peach.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
lol. Dazwa wishes Ether good luck (a peach).

And dark peach wants Peachkid to excel (also a peach main)...

No love for the better princess >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol. Dazwa wishes Ether good luck (a peach).

And dark peach wants Peachkid to excel (also a peach main)...

No love for the better princess >.<
better princess.....not even gonna get into that one, too easy.

But you do your thing too. fawk high tiers. Zelda needs to be rep pretty badly.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
so turns out my hd tv does indeed still lag , after playign at my gf's i can tell

****ing online brawl ladders are so stupid, i get so angry over getting hit w/ dks punch because of masive input delay
ahhh
guess i can only paly non ranked matchs on wifi or else im going to murder someone
Wifi is gay as hell to play competitively, but doing the ladders WILL help your matchup experience, depsite the stupid button delay. Just try not to take it too hard when you lose to people who suck.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
dark how would i get revenge if you quit? we need to play some time real soon i've gotten a ton better ^^ btw, you are supposed to play the game if you have fun with it.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I lost to etherlite who did FANTASTIC at this tourney! But he cheated cuz he totally had Dazwa's blessing...

And I found out that Darc and Dazwa are related... I never new that. lol.

By better princess I meant hotter... and better games! ^_^

I didn't do fantastic but I though I played well today. I think some people have come to respect my Zelda.

Good job everyone today btw, but especially Eitherlite. Shout outs to come. (Yup I am actually gonna do shout outs)

Top Bottom