• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
LOL

10Dazwalovesitemswhatanoob

EDIT: Everyone seriously bring set ups. We need to prove that Brawl can provide set ups cause, honestly, I'm really sick of this bs about how brawl players don't bring set ups. Bring as many TV's and Wiis as you can.

Also, due to a recent devolpment, a friend of mine has asked if she can help me run this. I now have a dedicated person to run brackets(when she doesn't need a quick smoke) so things will run incredibly smoothly. This tourney has the makings to prove how well brawl can run, as long as we get the tv's for it. I'm really sick of the bs about Brawl.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Low tier doubles = I win. Zelda does not have any disadvantages matchups in the low tier.

Crews is something I always wanted to try! How many people are in a crew? Make the decision soon so I can sneak attack my way into a crew that doesn't have my friends in it. How does Something like Etherlight, Riot, Deoxys, Ace, Nuro? sound? Nuro is with "?" because he might not go and if he does he might join a better crew....

and... ballz...

All brawl sounds weird >.< Sonic would be like... good because his final smash is ****.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Actually I discussed it with Dazwa and I'm pretty sure we're making the Low Tier Cutoff be Under Luigi. He's too **** for Low Tier anything... I'm iffy about Zelda to be honest, she seems to good to be Low Tier but maybe it's just you... if it's Low Tier Doubles I'll have to ask OBM what he thinks.

It'd be nice to do Zelda Sonic again though, it's been ages. Crews would probably be 12 Stock 3-4 People each. So it'd be 3/4 Stocks a person.

MAYBE 15 Stocks 4-5 people, making the stock division a little tougher...

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Low Tier Doubles sounds like an amazing idea I'll actually have a reason to use Ness!

I'll be doing my part by bringing a full setup. Maybe an extra TV if I can find another one that will actually fit in my car along with the people with me.

Spife

Smash Master
all this talk about low tier makes my low tier do a little dance, if you know what I mean.
But alas, you're talking about brawl D: I hope htere will be a low tier event at ROM

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
: ) i just love hoarding tvs

zelda ya i see no problems with that, but if everyone else does i guess not.

also, is this on AIB?

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
If there is Crews and I somehow can't make it, then I'll cry. D:

*is desperate for a ride, preferably one that can go directly to my house so I can bring my TVs D:*

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yeah, I made sure to put this one up on there. Since I dropped the ball on that last time and still got 45 people. I'm hoping that AiB will make up for what we lose to Alukard's tourney.

I need to prove that I'm better than my placements have shown at this tourney. And luckily I got a friend to help run so I can concentrate a little more.

I need to play you and Buu more often and step my game up, it's getting really sad.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Hopefully I'll have a chance to this time around. Really wanted to play Daz since I know Diddy is one of his "mains" and he's pretty analytical but we never had the time. It's about time I start not placing so **** mediocre.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
matt, yes for teams pl0x, i enjoy ****** people ha ha

tom - yeah we'll def play, there were tons of setups to people ratio last time, so shouldn't be a problem.

also, everyone who says brawl players don't bring setups, obviously haven't been to a smb

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I think there should be draft crews instead of low tier tourney.

Also, why isn't PS2 on the stage list. It was on @ COT4 and it was on in the mass madness thread but was changed for some reason

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
hey....if someone could shuttle my slu.tty peach and myself up here ill be more than happy to go ^_^

sucks living on the OTHER FREAKING SIDE OF MASS -_______- why couldnt this state be as small as RI? lol anyway yeah i would totally hit this up if i can get a ride

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
I heard you have to take a bunch of buses and/or trains to get there but it sounds pretty tedious that you might as well find someone who is willing to drive you there.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
So, I REALLY wanted to go to this, but Greenfield is all like "lolwut?" so I can't make it which makes me sad.

I'm gonna go cry now.

Spife

Smash Master
So, I REALLY wanted to go to this, but Greenfield is all like "lolwut?" so I can't make it which makes me sad.

I'm gonna go cry now.
Hopefully we get bigger then MM. I love MM but we're closer to everyone but RI and Eastern MA (then MM) and maybe NH. Scar will have to drive 2 hours less next time is all.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
:'( Maybe by the time I get this up to MM level attendance(and Melee actually shows up) I'll have found a way to make Pennsylvania and Mass neighbors and the problem will be solved!

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
It's like a 4 hour drive for me and I live in Massachusetts xD

Maybe when i actually get a license i'll be able to make the commute, but for now it's out of the question D=

Spife

Smash Master
I don't live 4 hours from anything in MA, and I've been all over MA. Unless you're at the tip of cape cod or on marthas vineyard or something. Or I guess up in beverly but i didn't think that was that far away

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Nah, it's more like 2.5-3, I'm kinda exaggerating.

But seriously Greenfield is like, bordering Vermont right?

Spife

Smash Master
Nah, it's more like 2.5-3, I'm kinda exaggerating.

But seriously Greenfield is like, bordering Vermont right?
10-20 minutes south yeah. Which is a shame cause no one in vermont ****ing exits. (lol)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It's too late... for the next one if attendance grows I will though for sure.

But I won't change something like that the week of, you understand.

EDIT: At least I'm bring eye candy, right?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Its looks like Super Mass Bros. 2 Just got a subtitle. *Redemption*

I will also be redeeming myself here. I didn't even think Fatal had to but if he is not satisfied so be it!!!!!!!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
They? It's one girl, my friend. She is a huge ***** and a singer so despite being tiny I expect her to call matches like a champ. She wanted to help, and I would love help so I can concentrate better during singles than I did last time, I don't even remember much from that day that involved playing.

Top Bottom