• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4!!! DISCUSS

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I've started messin with Abel, hes hella fun even though I still suck with him right now. We gotta get some more matches in some time soon dreadz

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Championship Mode is hard.

Although I did beat a random Akuma with 1000+ GP, get at me. E. Honda will wreck.

Oh yeah, does anyone else have trouble finding opponents on PSN? Maybe because it was late at night, but I couldn't find too many matches yesterday...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dictator for the win... and Blaz Blue is too easy of an game to play... but it's still fun to play... b/c it's new... but whatever... let's PRAY to God that KOF 12 is actually a good game... b/c with the recent fighting games "brawl, SF 4, & BB" i've been let down... I haven't really played TVC enough yet to give my opinion about that... but

SF 4 still is fun 2 play occassionally

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Dee-jay is in ssf4? That is awesome.

I haven't been keeping up with it, but hopefully the ultras and the revenge meter mechanics are reworked and pressuring block is a little more safe like some more blockstun in some things. Real meaties for wakeup and less reversal time would be nice too but I doubt they would ever do that or increase the speed by a little or get rid of some of the more annoying shortcuts for special moves.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's talk of it happening for, what I think they are calling it, Super Street Fighter 4.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Really hoping they buff Fei, or atleast make him more like his ST counterpart. If not, I hope they add Dudley or Cody to the roster

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
All the sources point to everyone getting big buffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFdKpehDh2c

and

Ben Kelly Question
Since Juri has moves that juggle more than others so far in SF4, and Deejay has an EX move that crumples, do you think other characters will be getting these properties as well? that they’re going to have juggles somewhat similar to what they had before. Do you think SSF4 will be able to still stay a fair playing field with these mechanics?

JWonggg Answer
The characters from SF4 will be better according to Seth Killians response at the fight club. I would believe that the game would still be a fair playing field because the way the game is design, every character has some unique tricks to get around the matches.
http://jwonggg.com/
So instead of the tops getting nerfed, based on what little we know, we can hope that instead everyone else will get better.

DC

Smash Cadet
Obviously what this game needs is a younger version of Sakura.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Obviously what this game needs is a younger version of Sakura.
What?
She's already in a school girl uniform,
she's litterally designed around the idea of panty shots
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.ph ... count=1309
Tsukamoto:
Well for me, when Sakura was added to the game, I was thinking, um, there's the Flower Kick, right? Her bloomers have to be visible when she does that move, but at first her skirt didn't flare up like it should. in Zero, I think the name really fits the move, cause you're kinda fixated on it, thinking "open up more, just a little more!"... Or is that just me?

What more do you need?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
...I am STRAIIIIIIIGHT on some Sakura. The other females in the game are far better. Even Crimson Viper, whose hair I think looks ********.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol GA Peach me and you will never get along. Sakura > all other SF females.

Except for maybe Karin Kanzuki.

Actually no I take that back, Sakura > Karin. But it's close.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol GA Peach me and you will never get along. Sakura > all other SF females.

Except for maybe Karin Kanzuki.

Actually no I take that back, Sakura > Karin. But it's close.
i think that's painfully obvious from the BlazBlue thread. and, how can Sakura possibly be better than Karin? Sakura doesn't even LOOK like a girl.

Top Bottom