• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4!!! DISCUSS

GA Peach

Smash Lord
marty help help
i want to learn sf4 but I can't bring myself to practice.
the lack of a good stick is a partial contributor but the main reason is i am a lazy bum.

for the record i am considering learning from ernesto if he'll help me out but that would still involve practice.

maybe i should get a stick...
<_<...i'm fairly sure i can't help you with this...if you don't want to practice anyway, why would you want to waste money on a stick?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's some kind of catch 22

i don't practice because i don't have a stick
if i had a stick i wouldn't practice

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
me and my friend are going to be playing on XBL today around 3 o clock if anyone wants to play...tag is Galudon, some weirdo took galuda ...:[...if you face the vega it's him, if you face the pro Dhalsim it's me.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
me and my friend are going to be playing on XBL today around 3 o clock if anyone wants to play...tag is Galudon, some weirdo took galuda ...:[...if you face the vega it's him, if you face the pro Dhalsim it's me.
I'll add ya if you want

Vijin

Smash Ace
Hey now, Boxer is 100% legit. He doesn't even have a fireball :lol:
We'll have to get more games in Dreadz. My roomy has the xbox right now so I can't even play, but when I get it back you'll get all the boxer practice you can handle.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Hey now, Boxer is 100% legit. He doesn't even have a fireball :lol:
We'll have to get more games in Dreadz. My roomy has the xbox right now so I can't even play, but when I get it back you'll get all the boxer practice you can handle.
y dont u come down to ZP tomorrow nite?

we're having ranking battles 1.3

come thru and beast!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol i loved the sim ditto, me and my friend never played against anyone thats really that good at focusing through projectiles and whatnot, we just started playing like last week...you absolutely wrecked my friends vega, but we went kinda even...sort of.... you kinda wrecked me at one point..fun matches and gg's nonetheless :D

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/user/tempzz

gamestop SF4 finals... and daigo
Whoever the hell that guy playing Rufus is is a scrub =/ They're okay I guess. They're lucky I didn't enter the tournament to take them out lulz!!!!

I'm kidding of course. Why the hell is Justin Wong using Rufus though?! It makes me angry for some unknown reason. It just seems like he'd be so much better if he chose a better character.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Whoever the hell that guy playing Rufus is is a scrub =/ They're okay I guess. They're lucky I didn't enter the tournament to take them out lulz!!!!

I'm kidding of course. Why the hell is Justin Wong using Rufus though?! It makes me angry for some unknown reason. It just seems like he'd be so much better if he chose a better character.
but, Rufus is pretty good, though... :confused:

Top Bottom