• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

Skyson

Smash Ace
Hosting another one in the near future would be amazing due to the fact that I can now, more than likely, go to it. >_>

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
or they'll all bail out last second... srsly though, come to the next one of these and test your might is this weekend.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Are you going to be holding one this month? The rest of the month looks good for me once I'm done with midterms on Thursday...

jokey665

Smash Ace
I should be able to come if you do one this month, and I think Framerate will be in town starting this weekend, so he'd be able to come too.

King~

Smash Champion
the only date where i wouldnt be doing anything this month would be the 28th

and thats if JoeS dosent host the next TYM then

i refuse to host on friday again, sunday maybe

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I think there's another tournament on the 28th let me check my li... nvm it's your tournament. I knew there was something on the 28th.

So uhhhh in summary Beegs fails at Canada and King Yoshi should go to springfield.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey, I might be able to show up to this again (it's the 28th of this month right?). I'm not sure yet. It depends on whether I'm still in Dayton or in Akron.

King~

Smash Champion
umm <.<;

keep your scheduals open for the 27th or 28th

if tym is the 27th there will be no such event(or maybe it will be the week after on the 4th or somthing)

soo what is prefered i want more than 10 people this time

Framerate

Smash Lord
Cause I go back Sunday. I think.

Edit: Good thing the 27th is a Friday and the 28th is a Saturday! I really should check the calendar more often...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
As always I'm completely laid back and open to any date / any games. cept brawl+ keeping momentum from anything but a spinshot in the air just feels unnatural.

King~

Smash Champion
ok it will be the 28th barring no TYM

(i have to work the 29th : /)

BRING SETUPS

i swear if we have 2 setups im hurtin someone:mad:

Revven

FrankerZ
As always I'm completely laid back and open to any date / any games. cept brawl+ keeping momentum from anything but a spinshot in the air just feels unnatural.
I'm trying to get this fixed so, if it is fixed before the 28th, you could play Sonic without worry of his Spindash having momentum. Also, are you cool giving me a ride to this?

ok it will be the 28th barring no TYM

(i have to work the 29th : /)

BRING SETUPS

i swear if we have 2 setups im hurtin someone:mad:
I'll bring a setup like I did at TYM, it'll have B+ on it as well as longer replays with names in replays (the new one liner).

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I might be able to come this time. I could be there on saturday, but not sunday. I could also bring a cube if needed.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I can bring my Wii again. I've got the longer replay and names in replay codes too. And I've been using some textures to give characters unique looks. ^_^

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I can bring my Wii again. I've got the longer replay and names in replay codes too. And I've been using some textures to give characters unique looks. ^_^
make a shadow the hedgehog, me love you long time? no homo actually silver would probably be easier

ok everyone brings wiis incase

but what good are Wii's without tvs

COME ON STEP IT UP!!!!(gah sonic is so amazing)
edited for accuracy

I can probably bring that TV that's normally in Matt's car.

G$hbeeb

Smash Cadet
if on the 29th i could say for sure but i'm gonna be coming back from spring break either late friday or early saturday and I may be asleep *ZZZzzz* but i will try to be there I might be able to scrounge a small tv(21")

ps sonic iz mad ghey but ITTs sonic iz slightly < ghey

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

I'm definitely up for coming to this. Would someone that I've already met before (or someone new, I don't bite) be willing to come pick me up from John Carroll University in University Heights? It's not far from the site at all, about 25 minutes at the most.

Distance: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Uni...nsburg&2s=OH&2a=8884+Oakbrook+Circle&2z=44087

If anyone is up for helping me out please PM me to let me know. I'll gladly spare some gas money.​

~Midwest Represent!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
King beef, we met a long *** time ago in a bedford heights tournament at that lan center. I can most likely provide a ride.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
If I come, I may bring 5 people if I'm lucky. Do you need me to bring a cube or a wii? I can bring either, but I mostlikely can't bring a TV

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
So this is for sure happening on the 28th (not the 29th)? I might be able to bring a TV... I'll get back to ya on that...

jokey665

Smash Ace
I was talking with somebody I know today who plays a bit and he expressed a little interest in coming, we'll see if he actually does though.

King~

Smash Champion
If I come, I may bring 5 people if I'm lucky. Do you need me to bring a cube or a wii? I can bring either, but I mostlikely can't bring a TV
a wii would be nice

So this is for sure happening on the 28th (not the 29th)? I might be able to bring a TV... I'll get back to ya on that...
excellent

I was talking with somebody I know today who plays a bit and he expressed a little interest in coming, we'll see if he actually does though.

goooodd

gooood

jokey665

Smash Ace
Yeah, but he's a bum. I tried to get him to go to the last one but he wouldn't. You try to convince him, maybe he'll listen to you more.

Top Bottom