• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

shadowswithin

Smash Rookie
cool ill be there i might call you though, i get lost easily T_T unfortunately. i just hope i don't like embarass myself lol im not like super good or anything

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If I can find my TV I'll bring it. no wii from me.

Also, SFG and falco400, most likely I'll be driving a carload from akron to twinsburg then I may swing by cleveland after I drop them off to pick you guys up. I'd probably also be swinging by willoughby to pick someone else up as well. PM me your adresses so I can see where I need to go.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Unfortuneately, 6 of my people are busy (saturdays > fridays) so it'll just be me and 1 other melee person. As I only have 1 other person, I'll probably be able to get SFG and Falco00 (pm me). Thing is I probably wont be able to get there until around 4. I wasn't under the impression there would be lots of melee players, I thought it would just be me, SFG, impp, flipx, and my guy. Hopefully I'm wrong. What about 4%?

Anyway, Falco00 it'd be sweet if you could hack my wii. I know how, have an SD card and TP, but my computer is broken (I'm typing this via wii). You still need to bring TP as mine is borrowed out right now.

King Yoshi, I can bring a Wii + melee + brawl + 2 TV's.

King~

Smash Champion
i can bring my wii but i dont have a tv yet i just moved up here so no furniture :(
no worries a Wii will be just fine

If I can find my TV I'll bring it. no wii from me.

Also, SFG and falco400, most likely I'll be driving a carload from akron to twinsburg then I may swing by cleveland after I drop them off to pick you guys up. I'd probably also be swinging by willoughby to pick someone else up as well. PM me your adresses so I can see where I need to go.
*prays*

yea i hope it didnt like fall out the trunk or some nonsense in philly

Unfortuneately, 6 of my people are busy (saturdays > fridays) so it'll just be me and 1 other melee person. As I only have 1 other person, I'll probably be able to get SFG and Falco00 (pm me). Thing is I probably wont be able to get there until around 4. I wasn't under the impression there would be lots of melee players, I thought it would just be me, SFG, impp, flipx, and my guy. Hopefully I'm wrong. What about 4%?

Anyway, Falco00 it'd be sweet if you could hack my wii. I know how, have an SD card and TP, but my computer is broken (I'm typing this via wii). You still need to bring TP as mine is borrowed out right now.

King Yoshi, I can bring a Wii + melee + brawl + 2 TV's.
well impp said he could bring a carload and i was assuming you would have a carload aswell.

and there are brawl and melee players so.....

and i havent talked to filp about his attendance at this unfourtanately :/

if u could get SFG and Falco400 that would be great, i imagin it would be alot of help to ITT.

and ohh a nice amount of tvs u got there it is appreciated

Revven

FrankerZ
I suppose I could just get a ride with 'choo. I'm currently in the middle of deciding how to tell my mother about this since it's so sudden. I'll PM you shortly though, I have something in mind.

Skyson

Smash Ace
2 more of my people just suddenly can come now.

It's ok, I can just use my mom's van.
^

Me and two others.

Posting here to add this thread to my User CP.

I totally need your last name so my mom can suddenly feel "safer about you (being me) travelling all night to someone's house that I (being her) don't know."

My mom's odd about my plan making. It frightens her that I'm turning 18 in two days. >_>

shadowswithin

Smash Rookie
i can play melee too if need be i am not as good at it but ill play >.> ill probably be coming at around 2 or 3

jokey665

Smash Ace
So as far as I know, I'm coming to this. All I can say is if I take 3rd again, there had better be enough people to warrant 3rd getting money. When exactly is registration starting? Oh and I have a Wii+Brawl but no TV if you still need more Wiis.

Also, I want to do doubles even if it means staying all night. Everybody else better man up.

EDIT: Oh, and what are the numbers for both Brawl and Melee? And are both Melee and Brawl being done at the same time or what?

King~

Smash Champion
reg is at 5:00, you guys can call ahead if you dont think you will be on time.

and yea bring your wii just in case.

its lookin like around 10 for melee

and i wanna say between 10-15 for brawl(this is assuming minimums from everyone who said theyd bring some one and Aib people)

im thinking either ill run melee first or ill end up doing them at the same time(which would be gay for people playing both) ill ask at registration time what people wanna do first

Revven

FrankerZ
I have no ****ing idea what's going on with me atm. ITT hasn't responded to my PM yet, I'll probably give him until tomorrow morning close to the afternoon to do so, otherwise, by the time I get home from school and still no PM, I'm going to assume I'm not coming.

Sorry KY if I don't make it.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So due to more people I won't be able to get there until 4:30 if I don't get Falco and 5 if I do. that is assuming my plans go off perfectly with no delays.

I guess I COULD get Falco400 if I had to but I think the best plan would be if ITT took him to the tournament I could take him back. Thing is I was planning on staying untill 11:30 and he needs to be back by 11. If he's 30 mins from the venue I'm not sure if it's worth driving 30 minutes extra AND having 4 people leave early for 1 guy, let alone driving him there as well. So, at this point I'm going to say I'm only willing to drive him back.

BTW I find it really funny/odd that google maps says its 55 mins to king yoshi's house AND it's also 55 mins to Falco400's (even though it's farther away), but its 30 minutes between the two places.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll get in contact with hey arnold and see if he's going. If he's going he's up in willoughby and I'll get falco400 on the way to willoughby and it should work out nicely. Is SFG a confirmed no? Am I only picking up Falco400 from cleveland? Also, how many people am I taking from this to Columbus on Saturday? I already have confirmed me and BYAA for going down to columbus. We can chill at yoshi's or my house or wherever I don't really care, but if you want to go to columbus then let me know either on here or at the tourney. The columbus tourney is taking place saturday night.

To recap on driving, if hey arnold says no I would really appreciate it if slartibartfast picked up falco, if he says yes i'll pick him up. I pretty much don't wanna drive for an hour to get 1 person.

Update: so it's looking like I'll be leaving akron around 4... ish? so If I did go pick up falco it'd delay the tournament a little bit. I'm trying to rush BYAA! out of his test so we can get there earlier. I'll keep you posted

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Okay, so I'm still bringing myself, BYAA!, Ridlr, Zareidriel, and possibly one more.

I know BYAA! and myself will play both melee and brawl but I'm not sure about the others.

Since Falco400 is no longer going we'll be getting there around 4-4:30 I'll give you a call if we're running late.

Also, who wants to go to wings and brew tommorow?

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Hey i want to go to this, but im not sure if I will be able to get a ride, if someone is coming past strongsville and is able to pick me up ill pitch in for gas money and stuff.

King~

Smash Champion
Ok results time we had a whopping 10 <.<

1.Byaa!($35.00)
2.Jokey($15.00)
3.IThrowThings
4.Gshbeeb
5.King Yoshi
5.Zariedriel
7.Magil
7.Monk7
9.CCL
9.Slartibartfast

no melee sadly, we played a bunch of friendlies though and some 64 too

Skyson

Smash Ace
So, I didn't end up going to this.

"oh no cleveland is an hour away and this could be a trap"

REALLY? What the hell.

Seeing how slartibartfast came back and is still alive, I can now "assume this is legit." >_>

I'll more than likely be able to come to the next one, sorry I couldn't make it to this. -_-

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
IT'S A TRAP!!

But yeah, I'm ok.

You didn't miss much.

When I first decided to come I was expecting the following people for melee:

Impp + carful
My own carful >.>
SFG
FlipX
maybe 4% because it would be free money for him.

None of them came >.<

I was the only person there just for melee, and I ended up entering brawl randomly because there was no melee. Byaa, ithrowthings, and King Yoshi played melee and 64 so it was still fun.

Also, how did I come in last if I won a set?

And for the record, I would have come in 1st if there was a 64 tournament.

Top Bottom