• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
ithrowthings I think your days of driving me to tournaments are over because I discovered melee players in canton and will probably start to be their ride.

Also, Altrox, I have a friend who hasn't been able to come to any tournaments because of parents johns. I know it sucks. Just keep trying. I agree this smashfest is probably a good start, even though I haven't been to one yet... But King Yoshi seemed like a cool guy at TYM.

EDIT: I am interested in Brawl+, but I will probably spend most of the time playing melee

Impp

Smash Ace
I'll probably make it to this. I can bring a T.V and a cube, and maybe a couple people.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
wait, are people playing brawl oir brawl+?

because I was fine with Brawl... was Brawl+ supposed to be like melee?

King~

Smash Champion
brawl most likely

ill let brawl plus get its grand cleveland debut at TYM

hmm with both side showing up and more melee im thinkin

melee standard tourney
brawl round robin tourney

but ill gauge this better on the day of.

lou4222

Smash Lord
you guys should do the 27th and then come to AZs tourney at Wings and Brew. He just got it confirmd for the 28th. Check it out. It should be sweet.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I got a guy from willoughby that's probably gonna show up. I was bored saturday so I drove up to some random AiB guy's house and played some brawl.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If anyone wants this to be a crazy brawl weekend, there's more tournies taking place on the 28th. We go to yoshi's on the 27th and I take a carload to a tourney on the 28th. Epic weekend. I'm pretty sure shugo was telling me about a tourney in niles but I can't find it...

Revven

FrankerZ
I can probably be there either day with Falco400.
How would this work on the 27th? I'd assume you would pick me up shortly after I got home from school. Let me know dude just so I know if we are actually going.

Also, just for those curious, I've been uploading B+ matches with SFG so if you want to see a preview of what the latest code set most people are using feel free to take some time and watch some of my matches with him. Maybe you'll beg me to bring B+ to this. >_>

www.youtube.com/user/smk2

Revven

FrankerZ
yo does anyone coming to this know how to hack wiis?
I do KY, if I am getting a ride though is another thing on its own. Waiting on ITT and seeing what he says. Do you already have TP? If not, I'll bring mine and do all the **** on your computer there with your SD Card (will bring my reader). Anyone else who wants and/or needs their Wii to be hacked I'll do the same for you if I go.

Revven

FrankerZ
ah see thats my issue no Sd card, other than my psp one :/

an i traded in my TP a long time ago
It's cool mangz, I got you covered if I come, I'll bring everything needed and install the shiz. All you gotta do is buy an SD Card so you can actually USE the software lol. (The Homebrew Channel reads the applications off of the SD Card, that's why you need it).

Still waiting to see what happens though with ITT. >_>

Just wondering...but who's all "fo sho" coming to play Brawl? It seemed to me that there are more Melee players coming to this than Brawl or maybe I'm just drunk and can't tell what's going on.

shadowswithin

Smash Rookie
i am coming its on friday right? i dont know how well ill do against everyone else but its fun to play brawl :p

Top Bottom