• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
I like Dialga/Palkia battle, along with pretty much all the music at the Spear Pillar stage. Even Route 209 is good, but because it doesn't fit the stage at all, I never play it. Dialga/Palkia battle is extremely fitting for the stage though, whereas I actually like song of storms or Tal Tal Heights better for the pirate ship level.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Dialga/Palkia Battle, sorry I hear this song every day and I'm hooked on it. X)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Your tags confuse me Roy owns, do you want me to vote for FD or not?
I was the one who put the tag vote for fd. Because fd pwns.

Final Destination basicially describes the world of smash bros and how it unites us all into one giant smash happy family. Both the characters and us players. Its the only song in the game that has a backround supporting the visual of the song. The last verse sounds so beautiful it makes me want to cry sometimes lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Final Destination, since this song beat my Lip's Theme, this should not be allowed to lose and this song is addictive. :D

handy

Smash Apprentice
Bramble Blast. Smash 64 FD theme is cooler anyway, too bad it didn't got a remix for Brawl...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow, this is really one-sided, even among the people who wanted FD in the finals (not me). And YES! Gerudo Valley won!

Bramble Blast

Top Bottom