• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Albericht

Smash Rookie
Man, I cant believe these crappy songs made it to the semifinals, there being so many other great songs! O_o But I guess, between D3 theme and gerudo valley I would have to vote for...

Gerudo valley

Its more suitable for fighting.

P.S. U owe me BIG!!! LOL

D

Deleted member

We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley! We Like Gerudo Valley!

Dragmire

Smash Lord
gerudo valley

thanks for using my pun

let's see if i can come up with another one ........ oh I got it

IF valley wins "looks like DDD had to take the banishing walk to the gerudo valley"

If DDD wins "DDD found his way through the valley and into the brambles"

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
DDD theme

non the less, bramble blast has this won. poor final destination = ( they shouldn't have met in the semi finals. Well I guess is a yankee vs red sox thing, they'll never play in the world series no matter how good both of them can be.

Top Bottom