• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
btw switch around Bramble Blast and DDD's Theme

The two best songs in the game shouldn't be going against each other in the semi finals.
I totally agree with you, FD and Bramble Blast should be the final battle, both are way better than DDD theme (which for some reason I hate), Gerudo Valley (Is good but it doesn't stand a chance) and Spear Pillar

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
Either way, I'm going to vote for D3's Theme later, but I think Gerudo Valley is a bit better than Spear Pillar.

Hmm, yeah, that would be better to switch BB or FD with D3's Theme.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I totally agree with you, FD and Bramble Blast should be the final battle, both are way better than DDD theme
We all have different tastes, I chose them off based on both valid and odd reasons.

A battle of the abused: This puts two of the most abused songs in Brawl. Bramble Blast, from the SSE, and Final Destination, from yet another remix of the main theme. I was thinking which one of these overused songs would outlast the other? Also, I actually thought Mute City would win, setting it up for the perfect defeat against Bramble Blast. I have absolutely nothing against either two songs, GV, SP, and nothing for King Dedede's Theme, I gave valid reasons.

Plus, this is supposed to be fun, I think that match-up will be the most fun (the second most fun match-up was *cry* Corneria vs. King Dedede's Theme).

I noticed that King Dedede's Theme had so many votes going down the stretch, (being a constant poster) it may not give as much of an interesting match-up as BB vs FD (plus, I have a hunch that King Dedede's Theme would slide past the two).

Sorry to see that you hate one of the final 5 tracks, I like them all, even if I think that not all of them are exactly deserving.

Edit: More in my 'bracket' post.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Can you or ANYONE give me one reason why GV shouldn't be here?
When fighting, would this theme necessarily fit or contrast as a theme of battle?

Corneria?
With Mila's Divine Protection? (this should have been the best on its stage)
Luigi Circuit?
Star Fox Main Theme?
Unfound Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise?
Angel Island Zone?
Fire Field?
Lip's Theme?
Tetris A?
3D Hot Rally (Title)? (this worst on Mario Circiut? yuck!)
Fountain of Dreams?
Mother 3 Love Theme?
Calling to the Night?
Stage Clear/ Title (Pikmin)?

It's in my top 30 thougth.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!

Top Bottom