• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Spire

III
BRoomer
Mute City vs. Final Destination is what this whole thread is about.

MUTE CITY

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, the Falcon always comes through in tight situations, he likes pressure.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Spear Pillar because I want revenge on Gerudo Valley

btw switch around Bramble Blast and DDD's Theme

The two best songs in the game shouldn't be going against each other in the semi finals.

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
Gerudo Valley
Seriously, the first time I went there in Ocarina, and heard it for the first time, I literally paused, and thought, "Whoa"

D

Deleted member

ディアルガ/パルキアの戦いで槍の柱!
(Spear Pillar)

Megamioflust

Smash Cadet
Gerudo Valley! It will be a big upset if Gerudo Valley doesn't get the nod. The first time I played OOT this song really stood out from the rest. A true masterpiece. You really can't say the same for Battle at spear pillar, it's just an everyday pokemon song.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I am absolutely shocked that Spear Pillar has even made it this far, much less that it's actually being considered as one of the four best songs in the game. So many good songs lie in the dust... Unfounded Revenge, Shin Onigashima, Golden Sun Battle Medley... and then there's Spear Pillar. I have nothing against Pokemon games, but their music is definitely NOT their strong point.

IMO, of course.

Gerudo Valley

By the way:

Gerudo Valley - 14
Spear Pillar - 13

Not counting the ones below me.

Top Bottom