• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Seriously, why was I the only person who thought Bramble Blast was bad at the time?
Charge isn't the worst song in the game.
Though I'll have to vote charge, cos BB sucks.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Seems Charge has more fail then Bramble has win!

Now this tournament will only involve the songs from the Best of the Best that didn't make it past the first round. Why? Because if they made it past, they probably won't be considered the worst (though some of you might have something to say about Sonic Boom :p).

So the first match will be Brinstar (Melee) Vs. Waluigi Pinball

EDIT: Once again, vote on which one you think is worse.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Waluigi Pinball worst then Brinstar!?!? That's just crazy talk!!! Of course Brinstar is worst in my option. Waluigi Pinball has a great remix from it's DS form.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Brinstar is much worse than Waluigi Pinball. If you want to listen to Metroids Main Theme without vocals, make it to the final room before Ridley in the 2nd Research Facility stage.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Waluigi Pinball gets my vote as worse, as catchy as it is.

I was never fond of Brinstar until I actually listened to it in Brawl...

M.K

Level 55
WALUIGI PINBALL? Who the heck made these god awful contenders. That song is AMAZING!!

Brinstar is also good, but....it gets my vote.

EDIT: Ohh....I see what happened. Never mind, Waluigi Pinball is still good though.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oooh, tough one. Should I go for nostalgia over a generally awesome song?

Despite memories of Waluigi Stadium in Mario Kart...

Waluigi Pinball

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ugh, you guys must be intensely clouded by something...I hate Waluigi Pinball, how could you vote for it over the awesome Brinstar anyways?

Waluigi Pinball gets my vote.
Ugh, I can't even listen to it for five seconds to make sure I really hate it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Rainbow Road deserved best for Mario Circuit, clearly.

If you don't agree with me, you will now.
("now" is a link, if you couldn't tell.)
It's the only stage with any likelyhood of popping up on MC on my game.

In any case, I can't believe Waluigi Pinball has gotten voted for best so much. Excluding Brinstar's awesomeness, Waluigi Pinball is PAINFUL to listen to. It's a bunch of weird...sounds and stuff. It's annoying. I don't understand how you can stand it, much less vote for it over Brinstar.
Keep in mind that this is the Brinstar without "SAMUHS IS UNDUR FIYAR!".

Wrath`

Smash Master
Rainbow Road deserved best for Mario Circuit, clearly.

If you don't agree with me, you will now.
("now" is a link, if you couldn't tell.)
It's the only stage with any likelyhood of popping up on MC on my game.

In any case, I can't believe Waluigi Pinball has gotten voted for best so much. Excluding Brinstar's awesomeness, Waluigi Pinball is PAINFUL to listen to. It's a bunch of weird...sounds and stuff. It's annoying. I don't understand how you can stand it, much less vote for it over Brinstar.
Keep in mind that this is the Brinstar without "SAMUHS IS UNDUR FIYAR!".
Dude, People can have diffrent tastes in music, the fact that I like Waluigi pinball is that it is random, but has a definite rythym that you can follow.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Dude, People can have diffrent tastes in music, the fact that I like Waluigi pinball is that it is random, but has a definite rythym that you can follow.
I understand that, I'm just saying my opinion here. To me, it's not even a song where "I simply don't like it", it's something where I wouldn't have even guessed anyone else would like it. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just genuinely shocked that anyone likes it. It kind of hurts my head (the song) to be completely honest.

Again, no offense.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I understand that, I'm just saying my opinion here. To me, it's not even a song where "I simply don't like it", it's something where I wouldn't have even guessed anyone else would like it. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just genuinely shocked that anyone likes it. It kind of hurts my head (the song) to be completely honest.

Again, no offense.
None taken, but that post made it seem like anyone who listens to it is, wierd. besides, brinstar depths shoulda totaly won best on the melee stage.

Top Bottom