• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
ill deliver the final hit to finish this awful song tournament!
CHARGE I SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF THE ABYSS!

edit: i think its still breathing, some one else vote for charge to end it now

smashbot226

Smash Master
HOORAY!

1. 25m didn't lose.

2. HE TOOK MY IDEA!

3. Charge's fail is worse than BB. It sucks so hard.

4. We should do "Stage With Best Music Selection" then "Stage With Worst Music Selection".

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Charge Sucks more than Bramble wins. Cause theres better songs in Brawl then Bramble (sorry if im just being a sore loser)

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Charge's amount of fail> Bramble Blast's greatness.
Bramble Blast isn't even the best song in the game (How the hell did King DeDeDes theme beat Gourmet Race?! Worst of all, how did DeDeDe make it to the final?! Also, please don't bash me. I love Bramble Blast, and DeDeDes theme, but I don't think they're THAT good.)

Vulcan55

Smash Lord

Steelia

Smash Champion
Charge's amount of fail> Bramble Blast's greatness.
Bramble Blast isn't even the best song in the game (How the hell did King DeDeDes theme beat Gourmet Race?! Worst of all, how did DeDeDe make it to the final?! Also, please don't bash me. I love Bramble Blast, and DeDeDes theme, but I don't think they're THAT good.)
I hear that.

Charge failage > Bramble Blast epicness.

D

Deleted member

Bramble Blast is the best song in Brawl, hands down.

As for Charge, Porky's Theme is worse.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
As I said earlier, after this, there should be a "Best of the Worst" and "Worst of the Best" contest.
I think this sounds like a pretty good idea, along with the aforementioned "Best stage in music selection" idea. Let's keep this thread going!

On another note, HOORAY FOR 25M! So relieved that it didn't lose.

And as for this one... I'd say that Bramble Blast is more good than Charge is bad. It's just that awesome.

...This is kind of a weird thing to vote on, isn't it?

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
I hope that comes on soon, as then I can vote for the suspiciously overrated Golden Sun Theme (please don't flame me)

D

Deleted member

charge's awfulness.

Bramble blast is overrated

I wanted Gerudo Valley, Ike's theme, or Vs Ridley to win

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Charge's awfulness definetly goes without saying defeats Brambles goodness simply because Bramble ain't as great as Charge's awfulness

Top Bottom