• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
None taken, but that post made it seem like anyone who listens to it is, wierd. besides, brinstar depths shoulda totaly won best on the melee stage.
Well, that's debatable. Brinstar is really nice (better than the Brawl remix, which by the way, is inaccurate in calling it the Main Theme of Metroid) even though Depths is too. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the original version though. (Surprisingly, despite its retroness I like it a lot better.)

In any case, that's neither here nor there because there are a lot of things we each individually would want to change and it can't happen.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Bob-omb Battlefield; Tall, Tall Mountain.

Didn't even get the name correct.
Are you criticizing Nintendo or the poster?
Because they're just using the official Brawl title. Yes, they got it wrong. Go to the Metroid section and see all of the mistakes there and then complain about this one title.

Brinstar is not the main theme.
"Multiplayer" has an official name, Echoes.
Theme of Samus is actually the theme of Super Metroid.

This is tough (both are good, but neither is fantastic, making it all the harder)...
--------------------------------
I'm going with Warioware Inc. I'm not really a fan of Warioware and it's kinda weird in my opinion.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Wario ware inc.

Why the hell did that generic menu song win against the likes of much better songs like Wario ware inc Medley and Mona Pizza in the first place again?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I knew Ashley's Theme should had won instead of Warioware Inc, then SM64 would had look weak compare to it. :p

Ah well, SM64 as worst to me.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
DK's awesome and manly, but his theme isn't better than Ike's theme.

Ike's Theme seems to have more flow and grace. AND MANLINESS!

Top Bottom