• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Charge! Wii Play is quite possibly one of the worst games ever and this song doesen't fit in with the stage it's on and it doesen't even fit in with fighting.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I've never had enough guts to sit through all of Charge. Then again, 25M is over really fast.

uh...

25M

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Charge is abysmal. People need to at least understand the history behind 25m before they go ripping on it.

I vote Charge as the worst.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Darkurai

Smash Master
Charge is abysmal. People need to at least understand the history behind 25m before they go ripping on it.

QFT.

I'm sick of people hating on 25m. Even if it is on a terrible stage so you never actually hear it playing, it's still a good song.

Charge on the other hand...

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
25m for worst.

At least Charge doesn't feel quite as repetitive.

And who's talking about history? I thought this was a music poll. And eight notes in 8-bit doesn't bode well.
If you want history, go listen to the other songs that play on 75m.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
......and the world continues to get stupider.

My work in this topic is done I guess, so goodbye.
Nooo please stay here, we really need you!!

25m isn't even good with 'nostalgia goggles'. Get over it. I understand Kid Icarus Medley could be good (I hate it), because it's actually a SONG. 25m IS NOT. It's as annoying as a smash attack Pit spammer (because of his voice).

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Very interesting match-up.

Out of other possible songs to be placed on Pictochat, Charged! (Wii Play) could have easily found a replacement song, maybe from Big Brain Academy. Very short and very forgetable.

5 beats, the most repetative song, no, I wouldn't even consider it a song. This tune has some history to it, but if I cared, I would listen to Donkey Kong.

My vote: 25m

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

I understand what you are saying about it's history, but when the song is remixed WAAAAAY better in both of the other songs on that stage (I know you aren't a fan of DK music), and their could've been so many better choices for DK music...

25 m gets my vote, although Charge is hurlarific, if you will

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ah, the finals... finally, a chance for 25m to redeem itself! I agree completely with everyone who has said that 25m is significant historically. Not only that, but I actually find the tune strangely catchy, as long as I don't have to listen to it for too long.

On the other hand, Charge doesn't truly have a tune. It seems to be the ultimate wonky barnyard song, and I can't stand it, ALTHOUGH I don't consider it the worst song in the game. That would Seven Rings in Hand.

Charge!

By my count, the standings are:

Charge! - 16
25m BGM - 11

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I can't after that online match when 25m was the song. It..... was.... horrible!!! T_T

I can't sit there and hear the same beat over and over and over again. But that's just me, so my vote goes to 25m. I'm glad they remixed it as well. :p

Darkurai

Smash Master
As I said earlier, after this, there should be a "Best of the Worst" and "Worst of the Best" contest.

Top Bottom