• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

GameWatching

Smash Ace
I made a version of Gamewatching's Yoshi's Story (Melee) with edited death and camera boundaries. I was playing it, and I felt that it was nearly unplayable with the current boundaries. Please, take no offence to it, GameWatching. I love your level, but someone else might want this, so I feel the need to upload it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cetz3qr0mlt98gp

I tried to go off of this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5V1C7xXWfw , in order to eyeball the correct boundaries. I wasn't going for accuracy, I'm just going for a temp fix until the final stage is released.
thanks dude o.O

this really made my day !!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'm sorry about not having done it for you yet gamewatching ^^U

Now it's not necessary that I fix it anymore I guess :p

GameWatching

Smash Ace
don't think so...

maybe cause the animation have the same name for the two modeldatas : NewNode01

but else,
it won't load the animation if i rename it...

shanus

Smash Hero
Well, someone from P:M should take a look and see if the new boundaries really feel ok. They have intel on them.
We have modified stage boundaries and camera for the current YS. We will apply them to the final YS when GameWatching finishes it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
don't think so...

maybe cause the animation have the same name for the two modeldatas : NewNode01

but else,
it won't load the animation if i rename it...
The animation will work always, the name is not important.

Have you tried that animation in a separate stage? Be careful with the unknown values, if you make unknown2=1, you will loop it, but if you make unknown2=-1 by mistake, the game crashes.

If the animation's okay, try to remove the model. Maybe the problem is in the model, or in a texture loaded by the model.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Has anyone figured out how to stop the microgames from Warioware from spitting out rewards yet?

I am currently addicted to this random funny song that ONLY fits on Warioware.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
The animation will work always, the name is not important.

Have you tried that animation in a separate stage? Be careful with the unknown values, if you make unknown2=1, you will loop it, but if you make unknown2=-1 by mistake, the game crashes.

If the animation's okay, try to remove the model. Maybe the problem is in the model, or in a texture loaded by the model.
don't think so :/

the model and it's texture work fine in the first modeldata

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
If you send me the stage, I will try to make it work. Today ^^U xD

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Hey, has anyone noticed that the Item Generator of Warioware seems to have differing flags for the Super Mushroom and Starman?

I'm gonna replace it with a normal stage and see what happens.

No change.....

What keeps making the prizes appear??

I agree with M22K's stance on Brawlvault. Having 10 different versions of the same thing is annoying, especially considering that BV isn't the best site to navigate anyways.

M22K - How goes FoD? :p New stage is cool though.
I'll have to third this notion, especially considering that the search is essentially broken.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
EY, I am guessing that the prizes are in one of the MiscDatas or in the rel of the stage. I suggest trying to edit the MiscDatas first. I would love to help you with this project of yours but I am really busy with a lot of things. :c

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
IT's somewhere in the rel, as editing the MiscData[10] only changed the camera angle, and MiscData[30] is the SCLA (Stage Camera Location Angle).

..MadeinFalseMark and MadeinTrueMark...

Warmer?

Mit

Smash Ace
Pleeeease give that stage a little more variety Mewtwo2000. I think you should make it during the phase with the floor already fallen out, so that there's a couple of pits in the middle of the level. Make the camera stay above those pits, so if you fall down there you just have to figure out how you're gonna get back up (and that way the camera won't freak out trying to go lower than it should).

I really dislike completely flat, walkoff stages :(

EDIT: Read your thread on KittyKorp, looks like you already have that covered. I just ask that one of the alternate versions is a permanent floor fallout :)

Also, someone really, REALLY needs to edit that Kongo Jungle 64 stage so that the hand railings in the front of the stage are smaller. They get in the way of the fight and make things hard to see, and that is not the same size as they were in Melee/64. The rest of the stage looks great though and I'd like to play it, but the railings in the front obscure too much of the fight.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Regarding that picture....... double yooh tea eff?
Regarding your avatar/display picture...... HELLS YEA! Super Effective FTW

EDIT: By the way, I've been getting more experience drawing using my iPhone.... maybe that's how I could make a 2D stage..........

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I keep seeing a nice recreation of Kongo Jungle Melee everywhere on YT but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where the download link is?

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
The original one by KTH is under the Jungle Japes section. The recent resize libertyernie did is under Final Destination.

EDIT: Oh wait Kongo Jungle. That's under the Temple section, sorry.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7333

I didn't think you're stupid or anything, it's just that some people seem to not know about the vault... Also, it wasn't hard to find >.<
...no one told me it was on Temple so I didn't search there. :p

Sorry for losing my cool there. I know about the Vault. I got most if not all the hacks I use on there. It's just it's a confusing mess right now, with no "advanced search" kinda thing, leaving you with hours of searching page by page.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It's just it's a confusing mess right now, with no "advanced search" kinda thing, leaving you with hours of searching page by page.
Ok, seriously...

There's no reason you couldn't have done this. The advanced search button shows up on every single page.

Top Bottom