• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
Right now there is nothing weekly. Do you only play P:M? Hylian may have said he was thinking of starting a weekly P:M thing at his place, can't remember. We'll be starting weekly Smashfests for Brawl in March. They already do it weekly for Melee, I think, but not sure which day. On Feb. 16 there is a Brawl tournament that may have P:M as a side event.

Pe4CeFu1

Smash Rookie
i be down for some brawl action, i dont mind playing it i just started project m last night and forgot how fast pace this game can be lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
do u guys have a weekly hookup or is it always just on the fly ****
Currently we just play whenever people are free. My roommate and I both stay up really late and Sam usually comes over at like midnight whenever we play and we will play till like 3-4am depending. Sometimes we play earlier and sometimes I have people over to play during the day if I'm off. Let me know what times are best for you to play and you can PM me your contact information if you want I will let you know when we play.

Pe4CeFu1

Smash Rookie
Currently we just play whenever people are free. My roommate and I both stay up really late and Sam usually comes over at like midnight whenever we play and we will play till like 3-4am depending. Sometimes we play earlier and sometimes I have people over to play during the day if I'm off. Let me know what times are best for you to play and you can PM me your contact information if you want I will let you know when we play.

thx for the invite depending on what area of STL u guys are in i wouldnt mind doing some traveling and playing, Someone mentioned u play project m, is this correct?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
thx for the invite depending on what area of STL u guys are in i wouldnt mind doing some traveling and playing, Someone mentioned u play project m, is this correct?
I play 64/Melee/Brawl/Project M but currently focus on PM. My address is 9939 Coddington Way, Creve Coeur, MO if you want to see how far away I am from you.

Pe4CeFu1

Smash Rookie
Thx for the invites but i think ill just wait till the feb tournament i wanna practice up a bit before i get exposed :p

Tmacc

Smash Lord
ive been a long time lurker and ive seen u around but im pretty sure we have never met.
That's what you think...

Will is crazy. He's probably been in your house and seen you as you sleep, or shower. He does this by deconstructing himself and becoming the very intricate form of sound waves and dispersing himself through the atmosphere. They say he loved "metal" so much, he became one with the music...sometimes, if you hear the distant sound of Parkway Drive or Metallica upon the air, Will is near. He then makes his way into target home (in this case, yours) and reassembles his humanoid structure to observe his "friends"...if you feel a cold, heartless touch in your sleep, or experience the chill of unsleeping, opinionated eyes up on you...he is there.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
That's what you think...

Will is crazy. He's probably been in your house and seen you as you sleep, or shower. He does this by deconstructing himself and becoming the very intricate form of sound waves and dispersing himself through the atmosphere. They say he loved "metal" so much, he became one with the music...sometimes, if you hear the distant sound of Parkway Drive or Metallica upon the air, Will is near. He then makes his way into target home (in this case, yours) and reassembles his humanoid structure to observe his "friends"...if you feel a cold, heartless touch in your sleep, or experience the chill of unsleeping, opinionated eyes up on you...he is there.
**** like this Todd. This is why we post on Facebook so we can like it.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
ive been a long time lurker and ive seen u around but im pretty sure we have never met.
Oh man I'm so sorry. What a mistake. I guess you just happen to have the EXACT same spelling and capitalization/numbers of Justin's name and you just happened to start posting here right after Justin asked me a question about Project M and Wii modding on Facebook.

Get out of here :p

That's what you think...

LMFAO, Todd you are the best.

Am I too late for whatever this is?
A Phil is never late, nor is he early! He trolls Smashboards PRECISELY when he means to!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey guys! I am hosting a Project: M smashfest tomorrow(Saturday) at 5:00PM at my house. We will have 3-4 set-ups probably. Let me know if you are interested so I can get a rough head count!

Edit: My address is 9939 Coddington Way, Creve Coeur, MO, 63132

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I am hosting a Project: M smashfest tomorrow(Saturday) at 5:00PM at my house. We will have 3-4 set-ups probably. Let me know if you are interested so I can get a rough head count!

Edit: My address is 9939 Coddington Way, Creve Coeur, MO, 63132
You already know I'm coming, but I'm posting here so that others know I'm going as well.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Can someone message me St. Louis area smashfests? I may not make it to very many because this semester is pretty hectic, but I would like to make it to some of them. You know, so I can get wrecked pretty hard. Seriously though, this Ness main needs to see competitive play so his Ness can rise to the top. At least...after some time. XP

darkatma

Smash Hero
Are you a Brawl, Melee, or P:M player?

If brawl, you're in the right place.
If melee, join St. Louis Melee group on facebook.
If P:M, contact Hylian :p

Edit: Sorry Todd about whining about P:M bowser. No more *****ing from me :p

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Are you a Brawl, Melee, or P:M player?

If brawl, you're in the right place.
If melee, join St. Louis Melee group on facebook.
If P:M, contact Hylian :p

Edit: Sorry Todd about whining about P:M bowser. No more *****ing from me :p
Lolololol it's okay dude. I understand, Bowser is dumb dumb.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I am a Melee player. Also, I do not have facebook. Is there any other way I can get that information?
You could make a fake facebook ID. One of our friends does that just to check for smash. Otherwise, you could contact me over aim (darkatmawpon) or gmail/gchat (obinyans@gmail.com). I still think facebook would be the way to go, there are 50+ people in our group now, so postings about smashfests would be easiest to find on there.

Just search St. Louis Melee, it should be easy to find.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
I am a Melee player. Also, I do not have facebook. Is there any other way I can get that information?
I'm hosting a melee smashfest at my place tonight at 8PM. I live in the city near tower grove park. PM me for an address/phone number.

:phone:

Top Bottom