• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
just to let you guys know, I just found out the real reason day kicked us out of her house at Siis 4, I'll tell you when I come visit tomorrow.

address plz nicole
Pm me? Doubt I will see you tomorrow.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I swear to god, i know you guys from somewhere. :)
Just letting all of you know, i'm still trolling your thread from time to time. lol.

Rauleen!! I guess i'll be seeing you at Genesis 2!

now one question..... Where the **** is Legan?!
Hells yes! See you there!

...is Jowii dead?
Hmmm.....he hasn't trolled here in a while.

just to let you guys know, I just found out the real reason day kicked us out of her house at Siis 4, I'll tell you when I come visit tomorrow.

address plz nicole
I will be sleeping at the hospital to watch over my gramps so I cannot be there :( PM it to me too?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sad day. oh well, I guess I can just beat up on nicole all night :troll:

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
So me and my mom were just cruising in the car when I heard something on the radio talking about Marvin Gay. I waited for about 5 minutes into our conversation after they mentioned Marvin Gay, then I told my mom, "You know mom... sometimes I... I just question my sexuality. But then I realize that I'm not really Gay, I just wanna boogie to some Marvin." and then I did a dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8#t=50s

Unfortunately she heard "You know mom... sometimes I... I just question my sexuality. But then I realize that I'm not really gay, I just wanna boogie to some Marvin." and then the dance.
It didn't go over too well for me.

Nicole

Smash Champion
LOLLLLLLLLLLL ^
it's fujin's male stripper influence!

ripple/andrew you should bring brawl cause my copy is in mass. also, we should not play brawl and watch adventure time instead!

Cook

Smash Master
Wooooooow, at FAE. Lol, my parents would NEVER understand such a joke and would just be terrified, lol.

Nuris

Smash Lord
**** YES LETS WATCH ADVENTURE TIME AND REGULAR SHOW **** YEAAAAHHHH

Fuujin

Smash Champion

address plz nicole
Waaaat
I wanna know!

My managers like set this new guy up.
They had one of the dancers offer him booze but then its was like a set up and they got him fired afterwards.
thats maaad bogus.
I drink there all the time and I havent got in trouble.
Im a little drunk right now
thas maaad bogus.

he was crying too
cause he got fired

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You going to genesis nicole? I don't see your name on the player list.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i have to convince my dad to let me go to genesis, jordan. but because my dad is a sort of pushover it should all work out.

also we might never see joey again :/

Cook

Smash Master
So if I had a housewarming party sometime soon would any of you cooooolll cats come to it???

Problem is, all dem dates is taken up. Next weekend is Genesis, then Ogre's... so idk.

:angry:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i have to convince my dad to let me go to genesis, jordan. but because my dad is a sort of pushover it should all work out.

also we might never see joey again :/
Ok, make sure you are there thursday, because that is the only way you can enter if you go. They closed registration and are only opening it thursday for an increased price at the hotel, there is no registration at the tournament.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
so guys I'm finally starting to play LoL I have only played 2 games against people, but did really good. I lost the first game but both my team mates left so I got wrecked from that point on. Oh yeah I have only been playing twisted treeline cause my comp sucks and even still it freaks out on me from time to time.

Trillion

Smash Ace
so guys I'm finally starting to play LoL I have only played 2 games against people, but did really good. I lost the first game but both my team mates left so I got wrecked from that point on. Oh yeah I have only been playing twisted treeline cause my comp sucks and even still it freaks out on me from time to time.
whats yours tag? ill add you and we can do some games.

Cook

Smash Master
^No, those guys are actually bad guys, don't listen to their message! They're using Pokemon for selfish reasons!!!

alt-F4

Smash Ace
wait will are you playing black and white? don't forget to catch whatever evolves into gurrdurr. That thing is the dumbest ever.

Top Bottom