• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Okay, just checked and it would add some time TO our trip to go there...so I don't know.
yeah, but I'd be driving and you could totally come up friday night if need be

Tmacc

Smash Lord
yeah, but I'd be driving and you could totally come up friday night if need be
So wait, you aren't leaving Friday night? I'm coming up to STL Friday after work, and David doesn't get off till 8, idk about everyone else yet...lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its only 3 hours and the doubles start at like 11.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok so oranos just bailed. so now I have 3-4 spots open in my car. and like I said if you come up friday night you can stay at my house and we can leave saturday morning. I will be leaving saturday night. and if people did drive to my house they are welcome to stay there saturday night as well.

I will be doing all the driving and not asking for much $$ in return. I'll pay for half of it myself.

this deal is too good to pass up

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey fae, since will isn't coming, do you want to team? send me a text since I won't be on all today

Teh Future

Smash Master
David my mom wanted to know if you were cool with having the responsibility of looking over a minor.
I can talk to her on friday when she drops you off if you want/need me to.

also Ripple me and FAE are teaming for brainshock.

also there is housing for 2 cars about an extra half hour away from iowa city.

fuu what up looks like you got a ride to me. idk what happened to corey wanting to go to this tournament lol maybe someone should call him. fuu if you don't want to drive to ripples then say so but idk why someone from st. louis would drive to his house when you are closer. you can try to get someone else from stl to drive and have ripple come here instead but that adds a lot of time to his trip which would be some bs for him.

this isn't my problem, idk why im even still trying to plan anything.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
how does driving to me me add a lot of time? it adds an hour tops , you can stay at my house friday and saturday, and I'm paying for half of everyone's gas.

it's like you guys don't want to drive to me

but its whatever, I'm used to driving 3+ hours by myself anyways

Tmacc

Smash Lord
how does driving to me me add a lot of time? it adds an hour tops , you can stay at my house friday and saturday, and I'm paying for half of everyone's gas.

I said I think we should do it...

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I had a dream that I was a male stripper. I hate you so much, Fuujin.
Its a sign from the gods telling you what you must do.

You're like 2 hours away from me, so I guess I can ride to your place because everyone in st louis is so disorganized.
What time do you want me to be there?
Also if anyone needs a ride up to ripples place you can come to my place and I can take you there.
I'm like 15 mins from downtown across the river.

Teh Future

Smash Master
blake i thought your house was 3 hours away but it is only a little more than 2. maybe my car will stay at your place friday night too if you can house everyone and have setups. smashfest :D??

if we'd come we would probably get there around 10:30 or 11 assuming everyone is on time and wants to go here which smashfest >> goign to bed imo.

<3 ripple with his 2134234 mains.

Teh Future

Smash Master
or maybe everyone heights you now because youre a BBR FF_UCK

*leaves chat*

edit: this is a joke btw

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yeah.....my 3 hour away address was when I was at school. I'm actually at home now.

silly david

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.

Nicole

Smash Champion
blargh well i CAN take my car you freeloaders. i'll take corey and tmacc and whoever else can't fit in david's car i suppose.

IF i'm taking people you should meet me somewhere tonight. we are going to iowa city right?

edit - nevermind i just bothered to read some stuff. rip if i take my car with some cats in it can we stay at your place also?

Fuujin

Smash Champion
blargh well i CAN take my car you freeloaders. i'll take corey and tmacc and whoever else can't fit in david's car i suppose.

IF i'm taking people you should meet me somewhere tonight. we are going to iowa city right?

edit - nevermind i just bothered to read some stuff. rip if i take my car with some cats in it can we stay at your place also?
Well I don't see the point in me driving to ripples place by myself if we have two cars going, espc if its a 2 hour drive.
Where are you leaving from?

Tmacc

Smash Lord

What time are you leaving? David isn't going to be able to leave until 8, but I'll be in STL well before then.

Also, you might want to call Corey, he hasn't responded in awhile.

Nicole

Smash Champion
im leaving from my house at a time that is convenient for you guys. rip leaves east though, so if anyone knows of a better place than my house to meet that would be good too. tmacc you can come over and hang out with me for a little while if you want? when are you planning on being in town?

also my phones dead and i dont know where the charger is, so until i find it someone else should try getting a hold of corey. i'll have a search warrant out for him on the LoL server....

Teh Future

Smash Master
I just talked to corey he couldn't get off work for this so hes not coming.

nicole if you drive are you going to ripples also? like i said we can have housing tonight in iowa city which is 30 mins from the venue. if we stay at ripples we have a 4 hour drive in the morning and we have to leave by 6:30am -__-

still i think im just gonna bring my car to ripples lol

anyone riding with me should be at my place around 7:30. Eric if you can't get here later than that i can leave the back door unlocked for you. my house number is 4229 and its on top of the garage. if your mawm wants to talk to me still she can still on the phone i guess lol.

Nicole

Smash Champion
^how many people are wanting to go to this then? 5 people? its me, fae, tmacc, fuu, and david? if that's the case i'll meet you at your house david and i'll drive us since your car wont fit 5 ppls if you want.

Teh Future

Smash Master
sounds perfect as long as its ok with Eric switching drivers.

if not then imo fuu should just meet us at ripples and we can switch up who is riding with who tomorrow. that way everyone else could fit in my car to ripples at least.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
That sounds good to me, David and Nicole.
And I might not be there as early as I thought, I'm gonna take a nap then leave. LoL till 4am then work at 7am to driving to St. Louis later that day isn't gonna fly lol.
When I get to STL I'm gonna go hang out with Jordan for a bit then I'll be at Davids around 730 or so.
Mad excited for this tournament and to see you guys, it's probably the only one I'll get to go to all summer.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well, there was a window of opportunity for me to go, and I'm missing it by 2hrs. Luckily since Corey isn't going, this work out better for everyone apparently.

Ffffffffff-, worst past 3 hours of dashed hopes.

Top Bottom