• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL phil that was amazing.

Nuris

Smash Lord
ok good now someone be my franz and play lol with me since im too far to smash wif u guise :'((

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, very likely it's just your battery though, those go out wayyy more often than the stuff jowii listed.

New batteries are around $60-$100 so it's not too bad just have autozone check your battery to see if you need a new one they will do it for free. If it's not your battery and is something else then that suckssssss because everything else is expensive as balls.

Radium88

Smash Lord
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as “Euro-English.”

In the first year, “s” will replace the soft “c.” Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.

The hard “c” will be dropped in favour of “k.” This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome “ph” will be replaced with “f.” This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent “e” in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing “th” with “z” and “w” with “v.”

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary “o” kan be dropd from vords kontaining “ou” and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis & evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

Of course, the first sentence is absolutely ludicrous.
Your post was fun to read aloud.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I did say brainshock in my post. nobody reads.

if you guys want to stay at my house the FRIDAY BEFORE BRAINSHOCK you are more than welcome to

Teh Future

Smash Master
actually i dont need a battery jordan looooooooooooooool

pretty sure it is the starter but idk imma check it out with my pop on tuesday so it should be fine and i SHOULD be able to drive. but not 100%. ill post again whenever i know for sure
and ripple i have to work on friday i was planning on leaving after i got off around 8 :[[[

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I work friday/sat/sunday so no brainshock for me.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Hey Will, my friend DisKobra on AiB is moving from Illnois to Texas and he wants to meet the St. Louis smash scene, so is it possible you could give him info about the Tuesday smashfest on AiB

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I was thinking brain shock was in chicago for some reason

Fuujin

Smash Champion
200$ tonight (technically 280 but my job robs me of my earnings but w/e)
YEAAAAAAH BOOOOOIIII

Brainshock leggo!

Hey Will, my friend DisKobra on AiB is moving from Illnois to Texas and he wants to meet the St. Louis smash scene, so is it possible you could give him info about the Tuesday smashfest on AiB
Will said no more people allowed in the smashfest:c.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I would rather keep them small for now. If he wants to hitch a ride with someone that might be okay but I can't be having people over super late since Seth works and you already push the limits of time since you leave at like 5am every night when your mom gets done gambling :p

I'm actually pretty sure I'll be getting a new apartment at the end of August, it will be bigger, two stories, and just me living there, so I might stop hosting weeklies and start hosting tournaments or something. Not sure yet though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I finally won money at a tournament guys just yesterday. hell yeah!

lose first round to an ike> win 4 rounds straight in losers then lose to arty

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Nicole 2-0'd lain at CoT5! Nice work Nicole, keep it up.

Also, good stuff Blake.

Will, don't stop hosting weeklies :(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HAhaha dat mk slayer/Ic practice

TP

Smash Master
Ogre Smash 3 is gonna happen in July. I'll know what date tomorrow. It's looking like it'll be on the 23rd, with the 30th also being an option. Thoughts?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Who's going to be at brainshock that would be able to give Rauleen her bag?

Someone left it at my tournament last month and I've been safeguarding it from the forces of evil since then.

Teh Future

Smash Master
also if will stops hosting weeklies i MIGHT be able to.

will honey don't move a million miles away from me i like you being pretty much down the street :[

Top Bottom