• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We're also hoping to have a Brawl-only tournament in September (planned to be on the 3rd), but I need to make sure that there is interest from travelling locations. Anyone from St. Louis interested in either?
You should come to my tournament instead. Or not have it the same day as mine. If the Brawl tournament is on the 3rd, I can almost guarantee nobody from KS will attend yours in favor of mine, sorry :\

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304656

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
You should come to my tournament instead. Or not have it the same day as mine. If the Brawl tournament is on the 3rd, I can almost guarantee nobody from KS will attend yours in favor of mine, sorry :\

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304656
Ah, didn't know there was another one. The date hadn't been planned very well yet, it was more just "first Saturday of the month, puts a week between this and the monthly." We'll definitely schedule around that, let's say it'll be on the 10th unless there's another event that day that will make it not work either.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Sorry Cook! I worked 7am-530pm and just got home/hadn't been on facebook.

Happy Birthday!

Edit: just looked at Facebook, today isn't your birthday!!!!!!
:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL oh my god cook...amazing.

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol andrew :[[[[[[

i have to work tomorrow so i can't come to wills.

someone should sext today if they wanna play (but i dont have brawl and dont really feel like driving right now so lolololollolo)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I work tomorrow, you guys should see if you can have smash on the weekend or something

Cook

Smash Master
That sucks man, is everything okay?

Dunno yet, we'll see what my lawyer says after he gets the police reports. I was worried that it would prevent me from passing the character and fitness examination that's part of the bar process, but I think I should be ok. But yeah, we shall see.

And I might go to that free tournament, David. Although with my luck I'll probably win because it's free. Lol.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Who all is wanting to go to Brainshock? That's like the one tournament I really want to/have already taken off for.

By the way, I miss you guys :( hope to see you/ride up with you the weekend of Brainshock!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lots of tournaments are amazing, by comparison to her other tournaments I'm sure it was, but I'd already decided to opt out based on the previous two.

FWOG

Smash Cadet
sorry will we cant go 2 yo house this week
its DJikes girls B-day D:< maybe next week andi got yo $2.50 <3

Top Bottom