• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Thanks Todd. Jordan is dumb and always saves Nana and always recovers :p

Game 2 was like the most ridiculously unexpected recovery ever, then some dumb ***** playing cards yelled at me for yelling excitedly as Jordan grabbed the ledge, lmfao.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol i had to be at the max distance i could have saved nana. She wouldnt get off the ledge i was like noooo naannaaaaa lol.

In my set with fae i tripped 5 billion times it was stupid :(.

:phone:

QuaziFrodo

Smash Rookie
Anyone know of any SSB64 tournaments in the area? I wouldn't mind testing my skills to see how I stack up.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who in the **** left a pair of crumbled up, wet BOXER SHORTS sitting in my ****ing shower last Tuesday?!

That is ****ing DISGUSTING. WHO THE **** WOULD DO THAT?
What the fuuuuuuuu I can't even imagine who would do that

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Who in the **** left a pair of crumbled up, wet BOXER SHORTS sitting in my ****ing shower last Tuesday?!

I drove back up to St. Peters that night from Cape Girardeau (Gaytown), snuck in, secretly placed them there, took a picture of my troll face, then left.

...not really, because that's just effing weird and incredibly rude.

alt-F4

Smash Ace

well I pretty much continued to wear mine back to my home.... so it wasn't me.

MetalMusicMan

I just realized that I got an AiB message from DJ Ike that said he thought he might have "left his Basketball stuff at my house". I checked and I didn't see any duffel bags or anything anywhere, so I figured he didn't actually leave anything.

...but... wtf... since when does throwing a wet pair of underwear into someone's shower and not even telling them constitute "leaving your basketball stuff"?!?! If it was DJ Ike then this is the biggest DJ Ike wtf moment ever.

I picked them up with a plastic baggie and threw them away. What the flying ****.

However, Fuujin came over to my house for the first time in months... coincidence?

MetalMusicMan

Yeah Jen went to take a shower and was just like WWWTTTTFFFFF THIS UNDERWEAR ISN'T YOURS OR MINE EEWWWWW, WWWTTTFFFFF?!?!?!?! EEEWWWWWWWWW!

Then I basically did the exact same thing.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Ya, no. I decided that the toilet wasn't roomy enough for my piss and ****. So instead, I found extra compartment space in my wet boxer shorts which I eventually left in your shower to be discovered by you at a later time when I could achieve plausible denial status.

So actually, it wasn't me.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Well DJ Ike did get his hands on A beer and Fwog was acting like it was the end of the world... I guess we now know why...

FWOG

Smash Cadet
i told kemo about toy prank and he did not think it was funny and told me i need to step my game up . so he betted me to do the underwear of 5.00$ and in my head im like thats a easy 5$
not my beast prank ...Sorry fuu i did not mean to get you accused but i was using djikre as a fall guy

and will bcuz you was the victim you earned 2.50$ sorry

P.S the underwear was new

MetalMusicMan

Top Bottom