• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Going to Columbia tomorrow under 2 conditions BinBin promised

1) I don't have to drive
2) I gots shotgun cuz i'm fat

alt-F4

Smash Ace
nicole bring my brawl disc back on tuesday... also your pokemon so i can get a mudkip

Nicole

Smash Champion
^oh man, i forgot about your copy of brawl. yeah, i'll definitely bring it back, sorry about that.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrXiZnXtefE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrXiZnXtefE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'm leaving for Missouri Tommorow!
is there any thing going on this weekend? I'd like to go if there is!
Also Alt you use diddy right?
I have a diddy plush I found @ a thrift store and I don't want it, Would you possibly want it?
Thanks ^_^

Also when is the next tournament? :)

Teh Future

Smash Master
I'm leaving for Missouri Tommorow!
is there any thing going on this weekend? I'd like to go if there is!
Also Alt you use diddy right?
I have a diddy plush I found @ a thrift store and I don't want it, Would you possibly want it?
Thanks ^_^

Also when is the next tournament? :)
you should give it to meh. I already have a giant pikachu+charmander+dragonite (oh wait nicole is a faygot and didn't bring it)+ psyduck (ohwait my pal took it at haloween and never gave it back cuz hes a ****) but ya, decoration for awesome basement tournaments lol.

Saffy

Smash Ace
you should give it to meh. I already have a giant pikachu+charmander+dragonite (oh wait nicole is a faygot and didn't bring it)+ psyduck (ohwait my pal took it at haloween and never gave it back cuz hes a ****) but ya, decoration for awesome basement tournaments lol.
Oh you have the giant dragonite ^_^? I do too

I have a donkey kong if your interested or mario or wario. I found all these at thrift stores and they were new :)
I can also make plushies too =]
Would anyone want to play this weekend though! I'll pay for gas money if you drive to me or whatever ( sorry for straight up asking but i'm very lonely here in Missouri , I have no friends lol)

Nicole

Smash Champion
ATTENTION!
Who is planning on going to MLG Columbus? Passes go on sale tomorrow! We should probably get some! They might sell out?

I think that the God Kais are willing to house us (either Infern or Smash64 so far) but we should tell them how many people we are bringing pretty soon so they will have room for us.

Teh Future

Smash Master
my graduation is that friday so I can't go =(

and they won't seel out that quickly theres like a zillion passes or something.

saffy thars prob not anything going on this weekend as far as barwl goes

TP

Smash Master
I want to go to MLG Columbus. If an adequately large amount of STL Crew is going, I'll most likely tag along. (That means at least 4 others, and seeing as Cook, Nicole, and Legan are already in, that shouldn't be hard.)

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I'm not FOR SURE going, because it depends on my job situation (whether I have job and whether it is full time or whatever). Jack wants to go, too.

book

Smash Apprentice
Geno, it's in Evansville, IN (~2.5 hour drive). It would be nice to know if you can go ASAP, as the TO (Peef) might need help getting a few players between St. Louis and the venue.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I WISH I could go :(
I will however be free all of May after the 11th, so any time anyone wants to do anything...

Radium88

Smash Lord
My birthday is the next day and I have someone coming to visit that weekend too. :3 So I can't go but bleh, I'm due for another IA tourney.....need to team up with Yink!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I was just about to say I could go to Joker's on the 29th when I realized that was memorial day weekend. Which means I will have to do something dumb IRL because people think you're an ******* if you don't do something with them on dumb holiday weekends like that. Hooray humanity!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Family johns, it's pretty much obligatory. :(
I really want to go to one soon though.

On a side note, are we for sure going to MLG Columbus? If so, I'm going to get registered soon.

Top Bottom